main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends I'm A Human (J/J, Rebel Dream Songfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by skywalkerlover00, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
    TITLE: I?M A HUMAN
    AUTHOR(S): SKYWALKERLOVER00
    KEYWORD(S): J/J, EL:RD
    TIMEFRAME: REBEL DREAM
    DISCLAIMER: DESPITE WRITING THIS FIC, I DON?T OWN ANY OF IT, AS SAYING I DID WOULD BE INSULTING TO GEORGE LUCAS AND THE WRITERS WHO HAVE GIVEN US NOVELS SUCH AS THE UNIFYING FORCE, THE JOINER KING, LEGACY OF THE FORCE: BETRAYAL, AND REBEL DREAM.

Staying in, fading fast
    call some friends, have a laugh
    about the things we used to think were coming

Her life was changing in so many ways. And not all of them were ways she liked. Yes, she liked being in charge of Twin Suns, and she liked being a pilot. What she didn?t like was being a Goddess.

stories same, nothing fits
    get in late, call it quits
    just as my paranoia comes to feed me

Being a goddess meant everyone despised her. Everyone thought that she, Jaina Solo, was just a stuck-up Jedi Princess. Meaning no one wanted to be around her. She was alone like she had always feared.

I?m a human just like you
    full of doubt without a clue
    try and find a way to make it better

What people didn?t understand was she was, in many ways, still a teenager. She still had feelings, such as those she felt for Jag Fel. She still had fears and doubted herself constantly. Coming into this Trickster Goddess Scheme, she had no clue it would be this rough for her to experience a life alone.

get a call from the guy
    he's in town, but I?m a bore, so it won't make a difference
    call me next time

Jagged Fel, who she had explored her feelings with lightly on Hapes, had not returned to Chiss Space as she?d thought. He had followed her here to Borealis, and together they had continued to play the confusing game of love. But, her duties did not allow her to engage in a relationship with him. She had to push him away.

lazy days, empty nights
    I?m alone, but that's alright, I?m taking over this world on my own time

This killed her. Because of the Yuuzhan Vong, Jaina would never know love. She would forever be alone, disguised as a Trickster. All the more reason for her to destroy the Vong. Once the Vong were gone, her world would be safe.

trying to find a way to make it better

She couldn?t do this, be alone all her life. Despite her young age, she wished to experience love. The pain ,the joy- all of it. But she would never get the chance.

I?m a curse and so are you
    not so rich and not too smooth
    help me find a way to make it better
    Her feelings for Jag could be a curse at times. Simply because it killed Jaina to want something she couldn?t have. Every time she even looked at him, the pain of not being able to have him killed her.

staying in, going mad
    made a choice, won't look back
    its just another day, and I?m still breathing

Her choice to risk her squadron in an attempt to save Jag from certain death had not made her superiors happy. But it had brought Jag to her. In the aftermath of her mistakes, they had shared their first kiss.

try and find a way to make it better

Because of her love for Jag, she was willing to risk everything. What she didn?t realize was, that in revealing her feelings to Jag, she had placed all her sabaac cards on the table. Now, she had everything to lose.

I?m a curse and so are you
    not so rich and not too smooth
    try find a way to make it better

The curse of her decisions, showing her hand, would live with her the rest of her life.

trying to find a way to make it better
    help me find a way to make it better

But, Jaina was free. Because she had nothing to lose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.