main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi I'm a Hutt in human form plotting to overthrow the Republic.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by revan772, Aug 13, 2014.

1. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    So I have been here for a little while, and already love it! I have posted in quite a few other threads around here. I didn't even know there was a Star Wars forum to this capacity, but I am glad I found it!

Random stuff:

Favourite movie is Frozen, favourite Star Wars movie (canon one) is The Clone Wars. (Followed by TPM.)

Favourite canon character: Ahsoka Tano.
    Favourite live action movie character: Qui-gon Jinn.
    Favourite legends (and overall) character: Revan.

I love Star Wars, Halo, video games (I have quite a few consoles), anime, and more.
    I like my music nightcored, and I like vocaloid music. :)

I got into Star Wars ten years ago, right before ROTS came out. I got a C-3PO action figure with escape pod, Luke Skywalker in his black Jedi outfit, and R2-D2. I then became obsessed, buying more and more toys, having hundreds now. (Perhaps I have hit a thousand, I am a collector.)

My first Star Wars movie was ANH, and the first one I saw in theaters was ROTS, which I saw both that and TCW midnight, opening day.

I love the expanded universe, especially KOTOR and Revan.

Looking for friends and fun on this site, so feel free to ask me whateves. I am friendly. :D

BultarSwan and DL44Jo like this.
  2. Jesse Booth

Jesse Booth Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 8, 2014
    Wonderful. We have an oversized drug-dealing slug that works as a slaver, who isn't intelligent enough to see the benefits to organized crime of maintaining a corrupt bureaucracy, for our latest forum member. I'm so excited.

...Welcome to the forum! I'm the local troll. You can usually find me in the prequel trilogy subforum.

DL44Jo and revan772 like this.
  3. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    Couldn't think of a better place for a troll to hang out. :)

DL44Jo likes this.
  4. Jesse Booth

Jun 8, 2014

Here, have a meme that has nothing to do with Star Wars.

[​IMG]

5. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    Spidurminz haz everything to do with Star Wars. Didn't he save Princess Luke Fisto from the evil Sorcerer Darth Obi-wan?

BultarSwan and Jesse Booth like this.
  6. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Welcome to the boards

Ahsoka is my favorite followed by Rex and Anakin in TCW.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask

revan772 likes this.
  7. Jesse Booth

Jun 8, 2014

Were you talking to me or revan772?

8. Jesse Booth

Jun 8, 2014

Crap. I'm too tired to work a fisting joke into this right now. I'll see if I can come up with a good joke in the morning. Maybe I could comment on a possible deleted sex scene after Luke kissed Leia...

9. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    Awesome! *high fives*
    I may have a question, I was looking for a roleplay thread. Not sure how to go about all that. xD I was hoping to find one that would be easy to get into and also have people posting a decent amount. Do you know if there is a thread that I can post in to be recruited, or a thread that has something like a mapping of roleplays that are currently open? :D Thanks, and if you don't hang out on that section I understand. :)

Also, what is your favourite Clone Wars arc? :)

10. DL44Jo

DL44Jo Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 7, 2014
    lol you're going to make a great addition to the JCF! I'm new too and it looks like you're already hooked like I am! :D I have to force myself to get off of here to go to bed at night - like I'm trying to do now! lol It's 2:30 in the morning where I am....sigh.... Well, I guess that means I'll be back today! :-] I hope we'll get to chat in one of these threads around here soon! :] Welcome to your destiny!! :p

BultarSwan and revan772 like this.
  11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Follow this link, it takes you directly to the RPG forums. There you will find a rp game that is accepting players.

http://boards.theforce.net/forums/role-playing-forum.10852/

My favorite clone wars arc......... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

They developed Anakins character to stick his foot in his mouth while having an arguement with Padme. He continued to shove it in further with every other sentence which only caused Padme to get angry and go on the mission after all. I always pegged him to be the jealous type and it really showed in a few episodes.

Ahsoka rescuing Anakin and Obi-Wan from the gundark nest. Despite Anakin saying they had everything under control when the situation was out of control and Ahsoka pointed it out and Obi-Wan just stood there enjoying the encounter. Pay back is fun at times :p

BultarSwan, DL44Jo and revan772 like this.
  12. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    Sweet! It will be great to see you around! :) I mostly hang out in the literature forums, and the Rebels and The Clone Wars forum. :) As you know, I am a Jedi Knight, like my father before me. :3

Cool, thanks for the link! :D Yeah, I enjoyed when Ahsoka rescued them. xD The part of Anakin and Padme you were talking about were the Clovis episodes? Those were my least favourite haha. I LOVE Mortis and the season 5 finale Ahsoka arc. :D

13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I guess that means Ahsoka lives. But it would be nice to know what happens to her.

14. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    I don't think she needs to die to get a definite ending. It is obvious they will have her come back at some point, but who knows when, how, or through what medium. :D I am happy Ahsoka got a "get off the show alive" card. :) Now Ezra, Kanan, Hera, Sabine and Chopper need one. :)

15. DL44Jo

Aug 7, 2014
    So my phone doesn't let me cut and paste so this is to respond just to your message to me. :] I will definitely be in those forums - have some already and I will return! I'm looking forward to seeing Rebels! I'm sure you have checked out the first of 4 shorts they are releasing - it really has the Star Wars feel and banter. I'm feeling more confident about the direction Star Wars will take! :]

revan772 likes this.
  16. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    I get alerts when anyone posts on this forum so I shall see when you reply, even without quotes. :D
    Yes, it seems very Star Wars-y. After that short and starting to read New Dawn, I can conclude that Hera is much higher on my favurite Rebels character list then she was. Same with Chopper, based on that short. I cannot wait to see Sabine in action! Not a big fan of Zeb though, so not looking forward to that short. xD The one they have shown us is incredible! :D
    Who is your favourite Ghost crew member right now?

17. DL44Jo

Aug 7, 2014
    I thought New Dawn isn't out until Sept. 2nd. I requested a hold on it, once it's out, with my local library. :p Did you find it digital online? Don't the events in the novel happen before the start of Rebels? It'll be sweet to read that while we're waiting for Rebels to air!

I don't have a favorite yet - I have been happy with all of them so far! :]

18. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    I bought a signed advanced readers edition, a SDCC exclusive, from ebay. :) It is good so far! My fave use to be a toss up between Sabine and Ezra, but now a toss up between Hera, Kanan, Chopper and Ezra. :)

DL44Jo likes this.
  19. DL44Jo

Aug 7, 2014
    Very nice! I envy you.....

revan772 likes this.
  20. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    I fangirled out, getting into this new canon. xD Trust me, once you pick it up on 9/2, you will not be able to put it down. :)

21. DL44Jo

Aug 7, 2014
    Sweet!! I'm very excited!! Do you mind if I ask you how much you paid for your early/signed copy?

22. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    $30... totes worth it. xD I am going to get the official novel to support it though. :) And I like going for the "bookshelf" look, and I am going for all hardback novels for the new canon. It is my first signed item. :)

23. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    Welcome to the forums. Have a Firefly GIF that has nothing to do with anything.

[​IMG]

revan772 likes this.
  24. DL44Jo

Aug 7, 2014
    Not bad! And that was great to get an early review from a regular fan so thanks a lot! :]

revan772 likes this.
  25. Sithgirl

Sithgirl Jedi Master star 2

Apr 11, 1999
    Hello

BultarSwan and revan772 like this.