main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'm A Pirate!

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    And on a side note, it's not a "demotion" it's basically the same thing but I'm fighting for the Brits now(think of it as going from playing a sith to playing a Jedi).

And I'M GOING TO THE CARABEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    But now you will be fighting against Johnny Depp cause he is a pirate. However you might be with Orlando.

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I just called it a "demotion" because being a pirate is cooler...then a british sailor. :D

I'm teasing...have fun on location!...Watch out for scurvy, ya land-lover! Aaarrggh!

4. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    shouldn't it be spelled "lan-lubber"?

don't mind me, lunch break at work...

-b-

5. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Ok, I play the Marine Band Fife player and am fetured in a few shots so far, did some filming on Monday and tuesday, going to be filming next week too.

And on a side note, Orlando Bloom is in this film, and I was talking with Keira Knightly(who played Handmaiden Sabé in episode I) who is also in Pirates. Man she is a hottie!

6. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
  7. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    *Dressed in hip-hop apparel, Random tries to get inside freezer to get a drink*

*Random dude walks up to Random and reaches inside freezer*

"Sabe yourself..."

Get it? 8-}

8. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
    actually, no, i don't...

-b-

9. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I heard this film was rated "arrghh."

Yes, you may pelt me with rotten vegetables.

10. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Do you know how many TIMES I've heard that joke on set so far?

I'll give you a hint...enough times to want to kill myself. :)

And no random...I don't get it? u lost me.

11. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I was making fun of the Sobe tea commercials... that one where the kid from the Sandlot is all dressed ghetto... and the random people keep going to the freezer and pull out Sobe iced tea, and they say, Sobe yourself... and he is trying too hard to be ghetto, thus not being himself, and he can't open the freezer to get a Sobe. Anyway, I just combined that with Jon meeting Sabe... oh well, over your heads...

12. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I don't know who needs the clue with this joke Random...or the rest of us ?[face_plain]

and he is trying too hard to be ghetto, thus not being himself
    What does this have to do with your friend from the soccer game? :D

So when do we get to see a picture of you with Keira Knightly? It's not everyday you get to hang out with someone from a SW movie!

13. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
    OK, I love SoBe drinks. I even hit their webiste when it was just a placeholder. I know what it stands for and I know that they don't put enough creatine in their 'Power' drink to mean anything, 'Lizard Fuel' has the coolest bottle ever, and I would slam SoBe almost anyday out at the trailheads but never on the trails, don't want to spill any.

That said, that has to be one of the dumbest ads I have ever heard of and I'm glad that I didn't see it.

BTW, just an off the cuff comment. Janet is *(family board)* hot. Had to mention that cuz one of her songs just came on my stereo.

-b-

14. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    didn't get a pic of her, but I will try. I need to scan a pic of me in costume.

15. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Did I forget to mention that Onyx "Slam" plays everytime the kid tries to get in the fridge but can't?

Looking back, I guess I did. 8-}

16. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Yes, forgot you have...

17. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    How about a pic of Orlando. :D

18. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Naaaa...search the web Padawan, find one you shall... hehehe... Just got to meet and talk with Johnny Depp and Jerry Brookhimer today, very cool people.

19. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Tell Johnny for me that:

1. "Nick Of Time" was a sweet *(family board)* movie, and that it totally got gipped at the box office and should've made more cuz it owned...

2. One of my greatest fears as a young child was "Edward Scissorhands," but now I watch the movie, and it's a sweet movie too. Too bad it used to give me nightmares in like 3rd grade.

3. Winona Ryder is DA BOMB!!! (although he might not want to hear that cuz they split like 10 years ago)

20. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
  21. GrnJalera

GrnJalera Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2001
    Jerry Brookhimer huh? Never heard of that guy. Maybe Jerry Bruckheimer is the guy you met? ;)

22. jangoboy71

jangoboy71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2002
    pasjodacle was never a terrific speller :D

23. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    I didn't mean ones like that, I have like 200 of him, I mean a REAL picture of him that I know who took it and where!

24. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    lol, oh...
    Well, can't bering camera's on set during filming, so, taht's a negitive on that one.

Have little time to write now, but Padawan, u're going to kill me. I talked with orland for like 5 minutes today.

He's got such a heavy accent.

25. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Maybe (if circumstances permit) rather then get a picture of Orlando...maybe you could get an autograph of something for the sister of the guy who re-sent the video ALL the way out to California ;)

If it would be inappropriate for you to do that...I understand. Gotta ask though (she's been begging me to ask you)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.