main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA I'm back again.....for the second time

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by sithmastersimon, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithmastersimon

sithmastersimon Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    ok its been a long time and im sorry but I moved house over a month ago and have been sorting out a lot of stuff and have just recently gained internet connection again....so...im back (loud cheer from the crowd)

Nat, had an awesome time at ur place the other nite (although it was a while ago and I had to leave it early) looking forward to the next get together, whenever that is....my new place is finally looking like a home so maybe something here is in order very soon, will keep u posted

am looking forward to meeting more of u soon as well, ciao

simmo

2. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    I'm glad you had fun - even if you were the last to arrive and the first to leave! You missed Carissa's pancakes the next morning!

Good to see you back mate. We've missed you around here.

3. sithmastersimon

Apr 17, 2005
    haha yeah felt really bad about that, especially since i didnt rock up with anything for u :( plus i drove 45 minutes and only stayed bout 2 hours hehe ahhhh well, glad to be back :)

4. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Welcome back Simon

5. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Hey, nice to see you back again :) A meet at your place sounds cool. Where do you live now?

6. sithmastersimon

Apr 17, 2005
    Thanx Kart, Soneil, good to be back

I'm in greenwood now, just off hepburn ave, sharing with three others, sad to say though they don't share my love for SW, however I'm working hard on the conversion

And yes I'm trying to figure out a good date for all of us at the moment, thinking maybe sometime in mid January when things are a bit quieter.....what do you guys think?

7. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    As long as it doesn't clash with any cricket matches, I'm in.

8. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Late January I'll probably be in Perth so I may be able to make an appearance at any meets then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.