main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'm back...and I'm sorry...

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by KenKenobi, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    Pretty much anyone who makes his or her leaving public ends up coming back. Hopefully he'll drop by every once in a while. He already made a surprise visit in the EUDF a couple hours ago.

2. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    Hey Ken just do me a favor and dont leave. if you need to talk about religios stuff you could go to the Senate Floor, just dont leave because I have a feeling you wont come back.

3. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    ken, ill rporably need your help when i go through the trials. all that EU trivia that you're so good at.

4. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Come on, guys.

I'm sure we'll all be seeing KenKenobi sooner than later. He's made so many friends here, he won't just leave us all here alone.

He's on my Top-Ten JCers List... and his leaving won't force him off it either.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

5. JediMasterKitFisto

Aug 27, 2002
    well if everyone keeps encouraging him he will leave. And I dont want that to happen.

6. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    *makes a slightly belated entrance to the thread*

Heh ... well, I figured that your name wasn't Rex, but you had me fooled on everything else. :p

Take care, Ken (assuming you're still here to read this :p)

7. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    too bad you won't be there when i do the trials. but thatbks for the EU info you gave me, it was much more than i could have ever wnated

take care ken, even if you're not in australia. Mat the Force be with you always.

8. JediMasterKitFisto

Aug 27, 2002
    Actually, I have a question...Didnt he get a letter in the Star Wars insider?

9. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    *makes a slightly belated entrance to the thread*

Heh ... well, I figured that your name wasn't Rex, but you had me fooled on everything else. :p

Take care, Ken (assuming you're still here to read this :p)

10. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Which issue would it have been in?

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++

11. JediMasterKitFisto

Aug 27, 2002
    I dont know, I just remember him talking about it

12. Iron_Fist

Iron_Fist Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2003
    JediMasterKitFisto: He did, and he used his alias Rex as the author's name. Pretty crafty. :D I always wondered how he got Insider, as he supposedly lived in Australia...

13. YODA_SITH

YODA_SITH Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2003
    Holy, :eek: No KenK you can't leave us. :( Ken I've never told you this but I look up to you as a great Jcer you tought me the ways and made me the jcer I am today you can't leave us. :( I mean you left the CCC to me JMKF and obix1 thats a great thing and I'm greatful you did it but are you sure you want to do that. The JC was sorta my second home and you guys were sorta my online star wars family why do you have to go. :( :_| Well I guess theres no stoping you so hope to see ya around. :( And no need to be sorry about you not really being who you are I don't care about that. My names not really YODA_SITH and I'm not really from star wars okay I admitt it. :\ :( [face_devil]

But please come back soon I'm sure you'll see that you can't stand being away. so please come back. :( :_|.

14. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I don't really know you, Ken...but from reading your posts here in SW Community, you seem like a really cool guy. I hope you get things sorted out and come back soon! We'll miss ya, bud!

15. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    Ken, you have the weekend to get your head cleared up, and we expect you to be back on duty behind the bar on Monday. no excuses. [face_plain] get your act together, and return to us, with a fresh batch of sushi beer and kessel ale, kegs, please. :D

16. Crispy_Fried_Dentic

Crispy_Fried_Dentic Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2003
    Oy, I've been way behind on my reading to have missed this.

Wow

Um..wow

I didn't know KK well, only saw his posts from time to time but I swear he was one of the friendliest, nicest posters here...always kind and patient, helping people out. In my mind I always called him the "ancient thread digger-upper", cause I've seen him find stuff I forgot even existed.

Wow, I'm floored.

I guess he's not here anymore to read this but...

You're a good man KenKenobi...very brave for coming out and admitting what you did.
    Good luck KK, come back soon, huh?

17. Jedi_Benji

Jedi_Benji Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2002
    The thing is i fell for it caus he acted like an 18 year old or whatever :p

BTW Ken, whos gunna run the GRKP now??!!??

18. artemis_fowl

artemis_fowl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    I saw this too late.....

Anyway, even though I did not know you that well and we've had some disagreements, I admire you for your courage.

From what I cxan see from your posts, you were... no are a great guy. Your posts were like that of an adult and your knowledge of SW is much more than any other JCer.

Your wise judgements and advice is worthy of great respect. Even though you bluffed us, the words came from you.

No matter where you are, I will always respect and admire you for everything you have done. Goodbye forever Ken.

19. Darth_Weirdo

Darth_Weirdo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Sorry to hear that Ken. :(

I guess I'll drop you from the Yarael Poof Fan Club list then?

20. effortless_skill

effortless_skill Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    wow ken i wont bash you ,even thoe you got on my nerves plenty times,i see why now. well be honest with your self bro,life is hard for any age .but be safe and may the force be with you .one thing i will say you knew your star wars ,you really did peace

21. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    I didn't know KK well, only saw his posts from time to time but I swear he was one of the friendliest, nicest posters here...always kind and patient, helping people out.

yeah,I agree you were always one of the nicest people on here! and you were a great friend! ;) :) we'll miss ya around here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.