main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp I'M BACK !! That's right... EVERYONE HOLD ON>>>>

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Oct 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    HELLO EVERYONE !!!

Well I'm back!! [face_dancing] That's right. It has been SOME time now. But here I am. So let me just start out by saying.... Sorry.

That's right... Sorry to everyone for not being here. This last month and 1/2 has just SUCKED to tell you the truth. As most of you know... lol! For those who care. Shell is MUCH better now. Thanks! I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words and help with everything over the last month. So... thanks to all. =D=

All so just to get it out there because most have asked. There is NO new house for TK and Family. :_| That's right we have desided to go in another direction for the time being, so to say.

Lets see what else...lol Oh yeah, the car. lol Still out... but the parts are on the way. =D=

And as far as not having the computer for the last 5 weeks. Well.. as you can see that problem is fixed. That may have been the hardest thing over the last month or so. lol

So enought about me. How are ALL of you? I see we have a couple NEW face in the room. That's AWESOME!! I promise I will get a greeting out to all over the next couple of days. It's going to take me that long just to get catch up and read all the old post.

I will all address all the small issue that some of you have brought up to me over the last couple weeks. I thank everyone for all the updates and posting on the happening in the group and the broads in the time I have been gone. I promise once I get catch up... and see whats going on. That all will be will.

So again... I'M BACK ! So everyone hold on. lol

I'd again like to THANK and WELCOME ALL NEW COMERS!! I hope to talk to everyone very soon. And look forward to meeting everyone as well. So......
    till me next post. lol

SeeYa,
    TK
    The "BIG CHEESE"[face_cow]
    The "HEAD HUNCHO"[face_chicken]
    The "BOSS"[face_pig]
    The one and only.... SUPREME CHANCELLOR!![face_dancing]

The EMPEROR ..... lol![face_skull]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.