main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii I'm back with news

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by zekk_64, Aug 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zekk_64

zekk_64 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2005
    It's Zekk again! Sorry i haven't posted anything for awhile. I was on a trip with my family in Alaska to Vegas. On my trip to Vegas, their was a autograph session of Dave Prowse( Darth vader for 4,5,6) It was awesome to meet him and he even signed a vader helmet for me. I'll try to get that picture on the net later. Anyway, I just wanted to know anything I missed that was pretty important. Thanks again!

zekk out.
    P.S. I say hello to Jaytee, mac-nut, and darth rama.

2. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    great to have you back and that you had a wonderful vacation. =D=

3. JayTee_Erricck

JayTee_Erricck Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    zekk_64,

Welcome back! Very good to hear from you. Congrats on your trip & cool David Prowse story. I got to see Mr. Prowse in Indiana for Celebration III but didn't get to talk with him nor get his autograph. Captured a photograph of him, though. Will have it up on my website eventually.

Please let me know if you'd still like to be interviewed for my "documentary" Star Wars fan film. You can p.m. me here if necessary! Mahalo.

May the Force be with you.

Jay Tee
    http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com

4. zekk_64

zekk_64 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2005
    Yeah it would still be awesome to still do the interview. But right now, school just started for me and it's eating me alive, like a rancor. lol.

zekk out.

5. JayTee_Erricck

JayTee_Erricck Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Gotcha.

May the Force be with you at school. Just let me know if/when you ever have any free time for the interview. If not, no worries. I already have hours (HOURS?!) of footage.

Jay Tee
    http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.