main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'm back

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Vader4eVer77, Sep 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vader4eVer77

Vader4eVer77 Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2003
    Hi this is Tabatha...How are All of you doing. I miss talking to all of you. I want to come back. Can i come to the meetings even though i have not paid my dues? Things got so busy. I hope you dont mind me posting since i havent in a while. Thanks...

PS...Luke i still have your Book...Shadows of the Empire...i havent seen you since i borrowed it. Sorry!!! I just wanted you to know that i havnt forgot.

2. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Vader4eVer77 wrote:
    Can i come to the meetings even though i have not paid my dues?

Of course you can! However, since you haven't paid your dues you must wear the HAT OF SHAME !!! It's big, ugly, and smells like its been sitting in the dumpster for a couple of months. It smells like that because that's where we keep it between meetings...a dumpster.

J/K! :) Welcome back! See you at the next meeting!

3. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    How did you get hold of one of Otto's hats Jake?

Anyway, of course you can come, we don't have a blacklist or anything hehe.

4. Vader4eVer77

Vader4eVer77 Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2003
    Hey when is the October meeting...october is going to be so busy because of band. So in november i will be able to start comming to all of them. thanks

5. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    We don't have a meeting in October, since they are every other month now, but many of us are going to Plano, TX for a science fiction convention on Oct 25-26. The next meeting is scheduled for the first Saturday in November, which is also the first day of November.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.