main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx I'm BORED

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DEICIDE, Jun 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TD0690

TD0690 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2002
    Have the penguins cloned enough for a rematch yet? 'Cause I've got the Death Star 3? on my side this time. [face_devil]

Bring it on.

2. Diesel_Dave

Diesel_Dave Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Did the 3rd (or 4th if one uses the books) get redesined vent systems. I think these penguins might have seen the SW movies?

3. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    Um.. sure... I don't know, I didn't design the Death Stars. But for the sake of argument... YES!

Besides I don't think that the penguins have space ships.

4. Dooby-Dooby-Doo

Dooby-Dooby-Doo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2002
    clone penguins gather in a very cold conference room to listen to their leaders describe the plan against the Death Star 3

Admiral Ackguin: "The latest Imperial super-weapon, The Death Star 3, is three times larger than The Death Star 2."

see hologram of The Death Star 3

"The vent problem of the old Death Star design has been fixed. However, it has a new weakness--much of the metal used in creating this section--"

Admiral Ackguin points to the hologram

"--was obtained from jawas on Tatooine. If we target this section with our torpedoes, the inferior metal will break apart. With enough direct hits--"

the hologram projection shows The Death Star 3 caving in on one side, and then exploding

"--the section will collapse, causing a chain reaction that will destroy The Death Star 3."

Mon Penma: "Many penguins died to bring us this information."

Admiral Ackguin: "May the Force with the penguins."

a rag tag group of various penguin star fighters along with other repaired star ships head to ambush The Death Star 3

the penguin fleet arrives in system to find The Death Star 3 and a half-dozen Star Destroyers

Admiral Ackguin: "It's a trap!"

the penguin fleet fights against impossible odds, rapidly losing fighters but still hammering away at The Death Star 3

suddenly The Death Star 3 begins to cave in on one side; the penguins plan worked!

Pengo Calrissian: "YEEEE-HAAAAAAAA!"

the penguin fleet makes the jump to lightspeed after seeing The Death Star 3 explode

:D Anything else you want to throw at the penguins...SANDY? [face_devil]

5. Diesel_Dave

May 16, 2002
    Boy it's a good thing that the one eyed, one horned flying purple penguin eater is locked up!

6. Dooby-Dooby-Doo

Dooby-Dooby-Doo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2002
    [face_laugh] Too true. The penguins say he doesn't fly very well so...they had to leave him at home. ;) :D

7. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    After the penguins come out of lightspeed, they are shocked by the view of the real Death Star 3 directly in front of them charging it's canons.

The Empire had made sure that the location of the decoy Death Star 3, along with the plans, fell into the Penguin Alliance's flippers. The decoy Death Star 3 had been in fact built from metal obtained from Jawas, the Empire would NEVER build anything (other than a clever decoy) from material that was supplied from Jawas.

The Penguin Alliance was also never aware that their very own Cold Leader was secretly an agent of the Empire and led them into this very elaborate trap. In front of them by the real Death Star 3, the Penguin Alliance sees Cold Leader coming out of his jump and sees him fly safely into a hangar bay.

Without having enough time for the Penguin Alliance to either escape or fight back, the real Death Star 3 fires it's canons and obliterates the whole of the Penguin Alliance.
    [face_devil]

And a word to the wise....

Don't call me Sandy. :cool:

8. DEICIDE

DEICIDE Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2002
    get used to it. they could call u or us worse. I too am a sandy remember. Sandy isnt bad. I think it should be more like Sandy Flopenhopperspank the III. wich could be short for Jim.

9. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    We tried Sandy, you didn't like it...

I tried Stormy (Cause I can't find any references to Sandtroopers outside of Service and Operations Slang in any of my books...rpg, encylopedias, novels, etc, but plenty on Desert Assault Stormtroopers) And you didn't like that...

As many of us are Rebel/New Republic...or at least not pro-Empire...we're running out of PG things we can call you. Do you have a preferred taunting name that we can use ? We'll be glad to stick with it as long as it has your approval.

10. DEICIDE

DEICIDE Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2002
    dont care what u call me just call me.
    You dont sing me love songs
    you dont bring me flowers anymore

11. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    Do you have a preferred taunting name that we can use ?

Just call me TD0690! Why do I need a taunting name?

Sandy or Sandie isn't bad if I Sandtrooper is calling me that. It's when a non-Sandtrooper calls me that, that I can't stand. :)

12. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    Everybody needs a taunting name. Remember the old saying if we don't tease you then we don't like you :D

13. Diesel_Dave

May 16, 2002
    Just don't call me late for dinner!

14. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    Remember the old saying if we don't tease you then we don't like you

Nobody likes me anyways. :(

That's why my hijacked threads keep getting closed (i.e. the nudity thread and the Uranus thread) :_|

Besides that I'm an Imperial and nobody likes Imperials unless they're an Imperial and we don't have many Imperials here do we?

How many times can you say Imperial(s) in a single message and still have it make sense? :p

Imperial: +8 (including the Imperial that's by +8 and the two Imperials I just said) :D

15. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Uhm, no no Imperials here...
    *Whistles innocently while hiding her standard imperial issue sidearms...*
    And some rebels do like Imperials, I think its some sort of weird fetish ;)

16. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    "I'm tired. Tired of playing the game." Lily Von Schutp

17. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
  18. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    It's ok TD0690, you're a little young to remember Lily

19. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
  20. aztrooper0013

aztrooper0013 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    Lily Von Schtup.....Heh.

I remember that little German tart!

Oh yeah, since I was actually stationed in Antarctica, and spent some time with these black and white chaps, I'm biased and therefore cannot offer assistance to either party in this mess.

21. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    What's this assistance stuff?

Didn't you read the thread?

The Empire defeated the EVIL Penguin Alliance.

THE END

22. Diesel_Dave

May 16, 2002
    Unfortunatly, since they are an endagered species, The Sierra Federation keeps repopulating them. :D

edit: in honer of the deer sweet Lily Van Schtoop
    Tired of being admired!

23. aztrooper0013

aztrooper0013 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    Jeez, TD0690, chill out, man.

I was joking around.

24. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    Does aztrooper0013 need a wittle hug 'cause of mean ole TD0690? ;) :p

I don't want hear you talk like that Diesel_Dave!!! :mad: :p