main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'm Crying!

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by JediSilentBob, Oct 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSilentBob

JediSilentBob Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2002
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

First off: THE COUNCIL HAS BEEN OVER RUN BY THE SITH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

Also, my name is Dave and I'm down in Fayetteville, and a member of the 82nd Imperial Guard, and sadly to say I won't be able to make it to Raleigh for the IMax premiere....I'm heart broken because November 1st is my birthday and none of the other members down here are going to go up there for the show, one of us is an EMT so he can't, the other is in college, the other is going to the Renaisance Festivle, and I haven't talked to anyone at the Pope Space Docks -sniffles- I so wanna go. I could come up there on my own, the only problem is that my car would never make it to Raleigh and back, whenever I got to the beach house I pray to god that my car will make it, but Raleigh, nope won't make it, and i'll get lost......-pouts- someone record the 501st for me, and stream it if ya' can, HA! Yeah right, you guys have fun and have some fun for me. I'mma go because I have to get dressed up as a Fallen Jedi for work (I work at Hot Topic) Peace, love, and chocolate chip cookies.

Again, have fun guys and enjoy it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.