main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'm curious who's the most dedeicated Star Wars fan around and please share your stories.

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by ForcefxSaberMaster, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForcefxSaberMaster

ForcefxSaberMaster Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2006
    I'm a Master Replica saber owner and a few other people and I go out on the weekends in front of people at night. It's awesome! We once went to the mall and in front of Best Buy. We've built a reputation and it's been an awesome expirience.

2. ForcefxSaberMaster

Jun 23, 2006
    Comon somebody gimme a reply here.There's gotta be some good fans and stories out here. Who are those guys who waited six months in holywood and met Lucas.

3. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I've never done anything like that. Heck I don't even own a lightsaber. But I am almost done putting together my Snow Trooper costume. I just need to find boots and some small paint details.

4. aubrie_darkjedi

aubrie_darkjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2006
    [/color]ummm...okay ...i have never done nething like that ...but i did run around in a bock in my friends neighborhood....i was trying to be a droid ...and it was freakin HOT! and it was funny when a cop car came done the road ....i mean it was funny!

okay well here is another thing ....who think george lucas should make episode 7,8,9 ??? i think he should.please sum one tell me if it is a good idea.

and here is a question that has been in my mind since ...forever......what would happen if the jedi council didnt let qui gon have anakin as an apprentice?i might have spelled that wrong ... not the best speller![face_batting] and they just told him to like go away ....LOL....go away. okay sry. and he didnt become a jedi.....what would happen?.....plz some one help me !

5. aubrie_darkjedi

Jun 26, 2006
    can nebody help me!! okay some tell me how to get those icon things.....lol! i am new ...so yea![face_dancing]

6. ForcefxSaberMaster

Jun 23, 2006
    You have to change your options and you'll find it. I think episode 7,8,9 would be cool but it would have to be really good. I've really seen some post OT books that were really good.

7. aubrie_darkjedi

Jun 26, 2006
    well i was on this one site and it said that lucas was going to but he canceled it ...i dont know ...but if he doesnt then i will....i and a future director....and i am gona make those films ...and and and that films in between yup[face_dancing]

Calo Nord: Go away.
    Black Vulkar #1: Hey, you not talk like that! We just want to say hello to big, bad bounty hunter Calo Nord!
    Black Vulkar #2: Nah, this can't be Calo Nord. He's just a little runt.
    Calo Nord: One.
    Black Vulkar #1:eek:ne? What's that mean? You're trying to count how many there are of you versus how many of us?
    Calo Nord:Two.
    Black Vulkar #2:Two? You're playing a game?
    Black Vulkar#1:Don't mess with us! There's three of us and only one of you!
    Black Vulkar #2:Yeah, what do you say to that?
    Calo Nord:Three.
    [He tosses a flash grenade onto the floor.As the Black Vulkars go for their guns,there is a blinding flash,and the sound of three blaster shots.The flash fades,and all three Vulkars drop to the floor,dead.Calo walks out of the cantina,and Revan tries to speak with him]
    Calo Nord:Go away.
    [Revan backs off]
    Calo Nord:Smart.

8. aubrie_darkjedi

Jun 26, 2006
    sumone say sumthing!!!

9. ForcefxSaberMaster

Jun 23, 2006
    Yeah. I've heard some crazy stories about some people collecting all the action figures from one year's production...picking star wars over his girlfriend and breaking up with her. So they're out there. That's kool

10. Lowbacca_1977

Lowbacca_1977 Chosen One star 7

Jun 28, 2006
    on the sabre thing.....i own 7 of them now. i spent new years and a recent black out both dueling with friends in the street.
    everyone's got their own way to be dedicated. there's no most to it, just different ways. personally, i'm a 'line up in Hollywood' type

11. aubrie_darkjedi

Jun 26, 2006
    YAYAYA someone replied. i dont own 7 sabers ...i own like 3..but one my friend broke...soo now i have two.....and i have a vader head......funny when my nephew is vader. he doesnt know the buttons that well so he does the breathing him self ....it is cute!

12. ForcefxSaberMaster

Jun 23, 2006
    Yeah i agree everybody's got there one way to do it. Which 7 sabers do u have. I have 3: LORD VADER ESB,LUKE SKYWALKER ROTJ, AND LUKE SKYWALKER ESB. Battling lightsabers is awesome isn't it? I hope to get OBI-WAN ROTS AND DARTH MAUL TPM. I have a three yr. old nephew and he's into Star Wars already. He can barely say lightsber but he likes swinging it around and stuff. He was in awe of the replicas. It's funny.

13. Sanctimoniously

Sanctimoniously Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2005
    Well...I own a Darth Vader MR sabre...

14. aubrie_darkjedi

Jun 26, 2006
    aw ..that is cute!i have mace windu......and obi wans ... i had vaders but that broke.....LOLmy nephew is 3 years old too. he is always watching star wars ...i have probly seen star wars about ...hmm...idk ..like 6 billion times ( not really) but he is always beating the crap out of my lil bro....and my lil bro goes screaming like a lil girl. LOL

15. Lagirl

Lagirl Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2006
    For all you die hard fans out there :)

So this charity (Artists for a New South Africa) is auctioning off TONS of Star Wars stuff - most of it autographed. We're talking everyone from Mark Hamil to Samuel L. Jackson to John Ostrander. Check it out at www.charityfolks.com. FYI the auction ends July 6th.

16. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Im nearly 40 and I have four MR's, I have been collecting since I was 11, but mostly in the last 20 years. I drive a car with JEDI 01 on the numberplates, my son is named Luke. I have a tatoo of a lightsaber on my ankle and half my family room is filled with my collection. I spend my free time making SW costumes to wear at charity functions with my fan force (SAFF) to raise money for the Cancer Council and assist Childrens Charitys. I love it. [face_love]

17. aubrie_darkjedi

Jun 26, 2006
    wow u r old..LOL......yea i think u bet me ...but hey i have alot more of my life left...LOLO:)

18. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    And you're rude!! Age is irrelivant! Only as old as you feel and its not the quantity of life, its the quality.....as a cancer survivor, I know that better than the average person!

19. Sanctimoniously

Sanctimoniously Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2005
    Okay, so I decided to tape my Darth Vader MR lightsabre to the front end of my AEG M16...in order to combine two of my biggest hobbies. Does that count?

20. aubrie_darkjedi

Jun 26, 2006
    sry i was just jokeing.....O:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.