I'm doing a report on Greece at school.

Discussion in 'Greece' started by DARTH_CONFEDERATE, Sep 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH_CONFEDERATE Force Ghost

star 5
    Can ya'll tell me anything about your country?
  2. Lord_Makro Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'll tell you something about our country.
    We are peaceful people and we don't like
    war mongers!
    (check this guy's signature...)

3. DARTH_CONFEDERATE Force Ghost

star 5
    If war monger means somebody that wants protection of his or her country, then yes, I am one. But that's not the definition.
  4. jimkk29 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I can tell you one thing about our country: you'll not be welcome here if you support wars and stupid presidents.
  5. DARTH_CONFEDERATE Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, I don't plan on going to Greece anytime soon anyway, so I don't care.
  6. Lord_Makro Jedi Knight

star 2
    I bet you're as clever as your "best president ever" hahaha!!!
  7. jimkk29 Jedi Master

star 4
  8. 103728103 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Blind Guardian are giving their last concert of "A Night At The Opera Tour" in Athens on the 25th. SILOS Club in Peireus. I'll see you there.
  9. jimkk29 Jedi Master

star 4
    Um... I don't like blind guardian...
    I'm waiting for paradise lost to come! :D
  10. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    If your a Republican then prentend your liberal in Greece. I went this summer to Greece and the minute we were off the plane my greek aunt says to me "Now you hate that terrible Bush, right?" And since we were staying with her in Athens for three days the only correct response is "Yes"

Greece is Great. There are many islands and Athens is hot and crowded but still very nice. Northern Greece is my favorite. All of the mountains! That is where we own a house.

darth Seldon
  11. MaraJadeEmperorsHand Jedi Knight

star 2
    It is interesting that you come to a website in Greece about SW and ask for info that you could easily find with your computer...Yet you asked no specific questions.
    As for your signature it is pure bait, you must be from the south if you are spouting off about the confederate flag.....rascist and redneck come to mind. As for Bush, really the best Pres ever ??? What has he done for your country ? He stood up and rallied after 9-11 but otherwise he has brought the country down, how many will he sacrifice to get Iraqi oil ? To the best of my knowledge Osama Bin Laden is not in Iraq, so why are you ?
    A question you should ask of your government: WHY DO THE IRAQI'S HATE THE USA ???
    Go to your video store and rent "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" we are friendly happy people.
  12. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm half Greek and have been there three times. It is a great land of nice people. I love Europe. I live in America in the North East. I will be the first to say that George W. Bush is a complete idiot. He has a terrible policy toward other nations. He has a terrible policy for the economy. He has proven over and over again that he is close minded and controlled by powerful conservatives. He is a terrible leader. I really do hope that he is thrown out of office this November. I hope that John Kerry will be our new President. I support the troops because they fight for us. I do not support the war.

Darth Confdederate I have many problems with your profile and your signature. I don't like when people try to force their religion on others. You speak in dogma, that your way is the only way and the right way. I don't think people should do this. I can never understand how Americans can wave around a confederate flag and claim to be an American "patriot".

-Seldon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.