main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA I'm Dreaming of a White....Thanksgiving?!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Nov 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yup...that's right! The first snow fall of the season is suppposed to hit tonight into tomorrow. They're expecting 2-4 inches! WOO HOO! So...get out your winter parka and sattle that tauntaun...you're gonna need it tomorrow! :)

2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    very nice..........icon :p How many times must you change it?

Yahoo!! That's amazing! Just remember though...last year they said we were supposed to get three feet and we didn't get anything :(

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yeah...I think I'm gonna stick with this icon for a while until they upload another good Han icon. ;)

Well...I'm hoping it's not like last year. Last year sucked. We had no snow at all...and when we did, it melted the next day.

4. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    yeah i like that icon. And i hope that we do get snow, at least enough for them to cancel school

5. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    bah...well, at least we got snow...but it's wet and probably by the time of Thanksgiving it'll be gone :(

6. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    snow snow everywhere :) I wanted snow, and didn't want snow, because my sisters friend was driving down to Philly late last night, and could have gotten into the thick of it if we had gotten a few feet of snow.

7. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    nice new icon crazed

8. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    thank you bryan :)

9. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Well...all the snow's gone now. It all melted yesterday. :(

Oh well...Crazed and I had our joy in the snow on Thanksgiving. Has anyone every seen Christmas Vacation where Chevy Chase flies down the hill on a saucer? Picture that, only with our faces on it. :p

10. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    HAAA!! ;) that was great ;)

11. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Whoo Hoo!! I just have to revive this thread and say we have out first snow day of the year today!!! We have about 6-7 inches of snow at the moment and it's still coming down! :D

12. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
  13. jangoboy71

jangoboy71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2002
    bryan, i like ur icon :D
    <------

14. Thaddeus_Walters

Thaddeus_Walters Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 26, 2001
    Well, we had off school and had about 5 inches! A nice snow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.