main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX I'm famous n' junk!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Hulk, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    My boss at work comes up to me and tells me that James Matlock, whoever that is, is a friend of her son and this guy James talks about me and my participation in Fanforce. I guess he is with the other group and they refer to us as the other group. Funny!

Man, I'm like flattered. Anyone know who this dude is? I didn't think they knew me that well. Makes me wonder what other people think of me....

Heeeeeey, is that the Mace Windu guy?!! Is it that James?! I hope he had good things to say. Aww, I guess it doesn't matter. Even bad pub is good pub!

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Well if it's anything like his post about us at the Mission's game than we can pretty much figure that it isn't positive. And what cracks me up is that when ole Rob came on here talking smack about me, at least HE HAD THE PILLS TO APOLOGIZE FOR HIS MISINFORMATION !!!!! (of which I do commend him for) Unlike someone who went out worse than the character he's attempting to portray, so sad . . .

-John

3. DarthChunk

DarthChunk Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2005
    I would 1st like to say that I don't know any of yall from FanForce but I do know James. Yes, I am from(as I guess we all have come to known each other as) "the other group"! I don't know what has happened between yall(no one is willing to tell me, they all want to put it in the past!). But yall are ASSuming that James said something negative and are already jumping all over him. Now that is where I say it is not cool! Get your FACTS together before you start talking bad about people. I didn't come here to start any trouble. I'm just a fellow fan that came on here just to see if there was any new information on Star Wars related material that I have not heard about. So don't atart ASSuming again that I came on here just to start trouble. I mean, hey, if you don't like someone, you don't have to go posting it on the boards so every Tom, Dick, and Harry that happens to be visting this site can see all this negativity that is going on. I finished saying what I had to say, so if you're gonna talk about me, go ahead. I just don't like people talking about one of my close friends like that when he's not around. Like I said before, I'm not trying to start anything, but I will stick up for my friends!

4. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    ****Painful sigh*****

I don't care what James said. I assume they were nice things, because he was discussing me with my bosses' son. If they were not, then I was saying I still didn't care. His opinion is his own and I don't have anything bad to say about him. I think James is a straightfoward guy, regardless of whatever he said.

I wish you the best in whatever endeavors you pursue, seriously, but I don't hate you guys. I have people I call friends in SWSSA. You guys be you guys, and we'll be us. If we somehow end up collaborating in the future, then I will look forward to it, if not, then we'll continue to do our thing.
    And you guys will do yours. It's all good.

5. DarthChunk

Aug 3, 2005
    That was not the reason I got so upset. It was the reply to the post is what ticked me off. Hey, like you said, yall do your thing and we'll do ours. This isn't even about fan clubs, it was about people saying bad things about friends when they don't even know what is actually being said. I would actually like to see the two fan clubs do something as a single unit. I have nothing against yall, it's just I see one of my good friends being verbally "attacked" and I don't see any justification for it. I hold a close spot to my heart for good friends, that I consider them family. And no ones wants someone else to talk bad about there family. Honestly, I would like to see us all get along. Like I said before, I don't know what happened between our two groups that we are so seperate, but whatever was said or done is in the past and that's where we should leave it. How would it look on any of our boards is someone from outside our groups would read all this negativity? It doesn't look good on any of us! Like the old saying goes,"If you can't say something good about someone, you shouldn't say anything at all!"(or at least somewhere any outside parties might be able to read) I'm all for unity! PEACE!

6. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Well Chunk, in the years I have had dealing with key members from your group, let's just say things weren't so positive, so when we do hear that someone from your group is talking about someone in our group, it's usually not something positive. Plain and simple.

P.S. And By the way Chunk - what I said isn't even CLOSE to what has been said from members of your group. Goin in to details is a bannable offense.

John

7. DarthChunk

Aug 3, 2005
    So 2 wrongs make a right?

8. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Okay guys, can we stop now? You're right John and you're right DarthChunk. You are both right. Point proven. Just let it go guys, please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.