JCC i'm gonna be known as the crazy guy!

Discussion in 'Community' started by jacktherack, Mar 18, 2012.

1. jacktherack Force Ghost

star 4
    i don't know why im opening up to all of you but whatever. ok so today im just relaxing around the house cause its sunday and i'm not wearing a shirt becase its so hot outside it's only spring but its 70 or so degrees outside. anyway im posting on the jcc and the door rings.

i think its my mom cause shes getting grocerys and she needs help bringing them in. so i go to the door and btw ( im not in the greatest shape if you can tell.)

so its 1 adult and 2 kids. and i see them for a breif second before i rush downstairs. they looked at me like i was crazy. i go down to my brothers room who is fully dressed and playing nhl 12. i tell him to go answer the door, and he says no i should do it. i tell him i don't have a shirt on and then we argue for a bit, i finally get a shirt on and go up to answer the door and they are gone. oh btw i think they might have heard our argument because we were pretty loud.

so i'm gonna be known as the crazy guy that answers the door with his shirt off to kids...
    U
    [image=http://www.racerxvt.com/virtual_trainer/belly_fat/fat_belly.jpg] *edit* that picture is not my belly but it's close, i found it on google images.
  2. EmpireForever Chosen One

star 8
    70 degrees is hot? You mean Celsius?
  3. DarthTunick SfC Commish on an "All-Star" break

Game Host
    star 10
    70 degrees isn't hot weather.
  4. soitscometothis Force Ghost

star 5
  5. Aytee-Aytee Force Ghost

star 5
    [image=http://dvdmedia.ign.com/dvd/image/article/659/659727/snl-the-best-of-dan-ackroyd-20051019003351836.jpg]
  6. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    You choice of pics to post in the pic thread agrees.
  7. jacktherack Force Ghost

star 4
    nvm it was 80 and it's spring. it's 25 deegrees hotter then it normally is in minnesota. and i love cold weather instead of hot weather. when its 30-40 degrees i can go outside with just a t shirt. i know somone who year round in minnesota wears t shirts and shorts, it got to be negative 4 deegrees out.
  8. Ostrich_Stapler Force Ghost

star 5
    [face_laugh]They've probably seen it before. My roommates don't really bother wearing shirts (or pants, for that matter...) when we're just hanging around the apartment.