Phx I'm headed to Scottsdale for a week....

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Darth-Kevin-Thomas, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Darth-Kevin-Thomas Force Ghost

star 5
    So anyway, i'm originaly from Arizona, grew up in San Manuel outside of Tucson, but i currently live in vegas.

I'm headed down to visit my brother for a week and was wondering if there were any points of intrest SW related down there. I'm a huge collector so are there any stores near the indian school area that are stocked full of SW junk?

Anyway, i'll be back to check things out. Its been to long since i visited Arizona, it will be a day long remebered.
  2. Sith_Wench Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    DKT - If you can get to it, there is a wonderful collector's store called Toy Anxiety. They have ALOT of SW collector type things.

Also, Atomic Comics is another very cool place. Depending on when you are in town, the Phoenix Fan Force meets the 2nd Saturday of every month. Our next meeting is Sat., Aug 14th (I think).

You might want to ask questions over at the www.phxff.net boards where most of the PFF posts.

Feel free to PM me with any questions. San Manuel is a great quiet little town. I live in Tucson.
  3. Darth-Kevin-Thomas Force Ghost

star 5
    San Manuel is a great quiet little town

Someone that has heard of my town, im so happy.
    I think i'm going to check out Atom Comics. I've been there once.
  4. Idiots Array Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Welcome, Darth Kevin Thomas. I'm Idiots Array, the Chapter Rep for Phoenix Fan Force. These days the group spends most of its time at www.phxff.net, feel free to drop by and get to know everyone.

IA

P.S. Way of the Gun is a great movie.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.