Tucson I'm IN baby yeah!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Jul 17, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Just got the confirmation email from the 501st!
    Hello Imperial Citizen!

Due to the work you have done for the Empire, along with your correspondence of
    your Garrison Membership Liaison (GML) and the Legion Membership Officer, your
    application to join the 501st has been approved!

You new TKID is 5647

Please look yourself up in the 501st members database, available from
    http://www.501st.com under 'Members', and make sure your information is correct.

Again, welcome to the 501st. I need to inform you that so far you have only been
    added to our membership database and at this time most likely do not have your
    personalized pictures on our site. Your GML will be available to guide you
    through the steps of getting personalized pictures up on our site, but the
    process can and will take time so please be patient.

For a listing of the current GMLs please visit http://www.501st.com > Garrisons

Again, welcome!

1876 - Thomas Spanos
  2. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.cfm?userid=6195&costumeid=4

Way 2 Go "Double D"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. timstephens4 Jedi Knight

star 2
  4. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    What do I have left to do?
  5. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Not sure, did you send Tom (Phx Vader) your pictures and 5 or so "TK" numbers?

Dutin got in almost in an instant. Frank and I still to hear much. I did get an e-mail that they are reviewing my application. But that's it, no numbers.
  6. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    Go for it despite the missing Jetpack bro, there are several Jango's on the member boards that dont show em.
  7. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Congrats, brother Trooper!
  8. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello Imperial Citizen!

Due to the work you have done for the Empire, along with your correspondence of your Garrison Membership Liaison (GML) and the Legion Membership Officer, your application to join the 501st has been approved!

You new TKID is 4709

Please look yourself up in the 501st members database, available from http://www.501st.com under 'Members', and make sure your information is correct.

Again, welcome to the 501st.

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.cfm?userid=6104&costumeid=17

Funny I got in for the Jawa and not the Royal Guard, kinda suprised

But I don't care how I got in, I'm in!!!!
  9. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    Well my number would be a BH number not a TK..........Can you send me his e-mail Damian?
  10. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    sent
  11. Jada Chapter Rep Charlotte, NC

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    =D=

Congrats Dustin. I know this is a dream come true for you. :D

"Mom, when I grow up I want to be a Tie Pilot for the Empire!" :p
  12. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    YAY!!!!!! Good job Damian!!!

We are gonna have to get together and celebrate when Chris and I get in...the guy said it would take a week for me to get in, because he is the OT costume inspector..he had to forward my pics to the ep3 movie armor guy, for approval. It isnt if I get in..its when. They cannot afford to NOT have Commander Bly in thier ranks any further!
  13. jedirevan1 Jedi Master

star 1
    Congrats Dustin! That's too cool. BTW, can you or Frankie PM the armor website? I think Frankie was talking to Brian about it at the meeting? Thanks!
  14. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    Congratulations to Dustin and Damian. Glad to hear there was, finally, some sign of movement in the "Imperial bureaucracy".
  15. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    i WAS SO EXCITED TO GET MY NUMBER AND BUMMED THE SAME TIME BECAUSE i ALREADY HAD MY TIE ARMOR listed on Ebay. My wife, unkbenownst to me, went and unlisted it! I love her.
  16. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    She's a good woman. Better hold on to her. "The Force is strong in this one."
  17. 14of3amberofborg Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wuvv... Twuu Wuvvv...
    We may whine and complain but mostly we want our guys happy (and not just because it is easier than hearing them cry, well mostly not)

Anywho...
    Many congrats Dustin!
    Also to our resident (:( )Jawa!
  18. jedirevan1 Jedi Master

star 1
  19. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you
  20. JediObiKat Jedi Master

star 3
    That's great guys! Glad you both finally got accepted!
  21. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    Well they have asked me what numbers I would like so I do not know what that means......... But it is looking hopefull!

-Chris
  22. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    sweet! we need 7 more people to get official Outpost status!
  23. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    damn. I want our Official Outpost status NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

We are on our way...oh btw..we cant use the Two-Suns Outpost...there is already Twin Suns outpost in Nevada...chris had an excellent Idea...but we will wait till both he and I get our approval to mention it, as to not Jinx it. [face_flag]
  24. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    Congratulations to all of the new 501st members!! Way to go!!

I thought it only took one member to get an official outpost??

this is from the link on the official 501st site.
    D. Outposts
    For areas that lie outside 501st Legion control and do not have enough members to form a Garrison, an Outpost may be formed. An Outpost requires only one member and is headed by an Outpost Leader (OL), who is elected every February by the members of the Outpost. Applicants must complete an Outpost Application Form in which they list their new Outpost name, roster of members from the main 501st roster, territorial boundaries, and Outpost logo. Application for an Outpost must be submitted to the Legion Council and voted on by at least one-third of the Legion Council members in a simple-majority vote. If approved by the Legion Council vote, the Outpost immediately becomes official. Once an Outpost contains twenty-five members it may apply to be a recognized Garrison as outlined above and may waive the one-year trial period at the discretion of the Legion Council. Member affiliation with this unit is mandatory based upon geographical boundaries and the member's primary residence.

25. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    You designation numbers... pick 5 sets of 4 numeric identifiers or so and send them. One will be used as you 501st number.
    IE.... TK 0421 (storm trooper)
    DZ 4709 (denizen)
    TI 5647 (Tie Pilot)
    BH 8525 (Bounty Hunter)
    CC 0613 (clone commander)
    So yours would be something like ?..
    Bh 5485
    Bh 8647
    Bh 9175
    Bh 8425
    Bh 6428
    Almost everything over 3000 has been taken. Check the "search for 501st members" link to check if your number choices have been taken or not. Submit these numbers with you application to Tom.

http://www.501st.com/members/searchform.cfm
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby