main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson I'm IN baby yeah!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    wow thanks for the info. so= 1 if by Outpost, 25 if by garrison [face_dancing]

2. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    OOps, meant to say almost everything UNDER 3000 has been taken

3. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Yes I know what it means to look up the numbers I was meaning that they have asked me which numbers I would like so I do not know if that is a Good thing or not.....

4. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Honestly thats standard whether you get accepted or not,everyone gets asked that during the application process.

5. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    Well, with much anticipation....I have discovered that I am now TC 8991 "MUGEN" . Yay. Now to get some sleep. I gotta wake up early tomorrow..errr today.... ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I-)

6. jedirevan1

jedirevan1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    As soon as I come up with a Sith outift, I'll join also and help get garrison in Tucson. :)

7. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Whoo-HOO!!!!!

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.cfm?userid=6351&costumeid=15

8. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Ok, looks like we do qualify as an Outpost, but we need 10 members for a Squad. Per the charter:
    D. Outposts
    For areas that lie outside 501st Legion control and do not have enough members to form a Garrison, an Outpost may be formed. An Outpost requires only one member and is headed by an Outpost Leader (OL), who is elected every February by the members of the Outpost. Applicants must complete an Outpost Application Form in which they list their new Outpost name, roster of members from the main 501st roster, territorial boundaries, and Outpost logo.

Any objections to me workign on our Outpost Logo so we can officially apply?

9. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    Well I have some news.............

WELCOME TK 2244!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Mugen

May 7, 2005
    DO IT!!!!!! And Do it good! [face_dancing]

GREAT NEWS CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 of us at pretty much the same time!!!! that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are now ready to be either the Anchorhead Outpost of the Dune Sea Garrison or Beggars Canyon Outpost of the Dune Sea Garrison....what do you all think??? (Two-Suns Outpost is already taken..tards! lol j/k)

11. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Congrats bro, Tucson needs more official booti...I mean bounty hunters!

12. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Heck yea!!!

We need the logo and we can fill out the paperwork.

Here is what the 4 of us can also join as detachments...

Detachments

Grand Army of the Republic
    Clone Troopers
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jolly Roger Squadron
    TIE Pilots
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krayt Clan
    Tusken Raiders and Jawas (Dustin and I can be in the same detachment)

PathFinders
    Biker Scouts (Yea, yea, I've still not given up hope on the Biker just yet)

Phoenix Squadron
    Bounty Hunters

Sith Lord Detachment
    website The True Sith Lords: Darth Vader, Darth...(When Dustin get his Fiberglass all done)

Sovereign Protectors
    Royal Guards (Lipsticks RULE!!!)

D. Outposts
    For areas that lie outside 501st Legion control and do not have enough members to form a Garrison, an Outpost may be formed. An Outpost requires only one member and is headed by an Outpost Leader (OL), who is elected every February by the members of the Outpost. Applicants must complete an Outpost Application Form in which they list their new Outpost name, roster of members from the main 501st roster, territorial boundaries, and Outpost logo. Application for an Outpost must be submitted to the Legion Council and voted on by at least one-third of the Legion Council members in a simple-majority vote. If approved by the Legion Council vote, the Outpost immediately becomes official. Once an Outpost contains twenty-five members it may apply to be a recognized Garrison as outlined above and may waive the one-year trial period at the discretion of the Legion Council. Member affiliation with this unit is mandatory based upon geographical boundaries and the member's primary residence.

Also, I will keep my home base in Tucson, I won't join the Southern California Garrison (if moved in Beverly Hills area) or the Empire City Garrison (if moved to New York City). My alligence is here and I will stay a part of this group/troop regardless as to where I live.

13. KickingnScreaming

KickingnScreaming Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006
    Why havnt you joined the rebel legion yet? Your costume is awesome!!

DD

14. jedirevan1

Mar 4, 2006
    Thanks for the compliment. :) I've considered joining the Rebel Legion with my black Jedi outfit, but I haven't decided really until I figure out what look I want for my Sith. Would you happen to know the link for the Rebel Legion? I had it at one point in my favorites, but it seems now to have vanished.

And congrats to our newest 501st member! :)

15. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Hey frank notice you're on the official site in the new recuit list?

16. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Congrats, Frankie and Chris, on making the 501st.

17. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    http://www.rebellegion.com/

18. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Just one little reminder about outposts and squads.

Currently, you 4 are members of the DSG. To form a new squad, you'll have to get permission from the DSG CO. Same with an outpost. The CO would have to give an okay for you guys to try to form an outpost.

But the detachments are easy and open to all, of course! I don't recall at the moment what some of the other detachment forums rules and regs are, but for us (the Biker Scout detachment, that is) you can register on our forums (Bikerscout.net) for all sorts of costuming goodies and community and help. Once you get your gear together and are an official 501st, I will use my grand Detachment Leader powers and bestow upon you official Pathfinder status.

Okay, not really. I don't have grand Detachment Leader powers. But I will make sure your status is updated and you have access to the 501st section of our BSN forums...

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU NEW TROOPERS!

19. KickingnScreaming

KickingnScreaming Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006
    Thx BroHalo, we actually got permission to form an Outpost before we got our numbers! Im working ont he logo now with the DSG's blessing.

20. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    That totally rocks! You guys are just taking over Arizona, aren't ya?

21. firstsonofsolo

Feb 2, 2006
    And trying to get sierra vista to join us hehehehe That would be 3 more!!!

22. jedirevan1

Mar 4, 2006
    And the only thing stopping us in SV is the costumes, but don't worry, its only a matter of time. :)