Omaha, NE I'm in the Big O. So what's the next event

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Forceofvader, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forceofvader Jedi Knight

star 2
    I made it up here yesterday and just wondering if you had your meeting. If not I sure would love to get together sometime soon. Just let me know.

Mike
  2. UncleOwen1138 Jedi Knight

star 1
    We had what you would call a mini-meeting, because there were only 3 of us that showed up! The next meeting is scheduled for August 18th, but that doesn?t mean we can?t get together earlier if there?s interest. I know it?s hard in the summer. It would be nice to meet some of the new members though.
  3. TK-507 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I vote for a pub meeting in the Old Market. Those who have costumes could wear them! A few stormtroopers with Vader would be fun. Maybe we could allow a few Jedi, if they keep a low profile! :)

TK-507
  4. Forceofvader Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sounds good but I left my Vader costume in Tulsa. They needed it for a fan film coming out in the next month or so. I'll be able to get it in a few weeks though. I still vote for a pub in the old market though!!!
  5. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey BDK! *Just can't leave it alone*
  6. banthagrl Jedi Knight

star 1

Pub (or pub crawl) in the Old Market sounds good to me...just name a day and time
  7. Forceofvader Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm up for a pub visit if we can get enough people to go.

Thanks Mystic(AKA MIKIE) he's a guy from the Tulsa Fan Force. Miss ya brother.

Mike
  8. TK-507 Jedi Knight

star 1
    We're going to the Old Market this Saturday (August 10th) in armor. We're hoping to shoot a short fan film parody. PLEASE join us! If you're interested and want details, just drop me an e-mail at: goetzinger@stormtrooper.tk

9. Forceofvader Jedi Knight

star 2
  10. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.