main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'm just going to pop up to the Monastery for some milk. Can I get anyone anything else?

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 4' started by Everton, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    If I can ge a cup of tea, then I can think straight. I'm sure there's a rational explanation why you haven't simply built a giant horse, concealed yourself inside and waited to be wheeled into the Monstery.

2. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    'BOUT YOU "GE" ME A CUP O' MEAD WHILE YOUR AT IT?

GOOD TO SEE YOU LEARNIN' TO SPEAK LIKE US!!

3. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    I got some milk, some sugar and some lovely material that I think would make a great semi-casual tie. I got some eggs (perhaps we could have omelette tonight?). I was wondering about the organisation within the camp. I thought perhaps, we could use Excel to draw up cleaning schedule. I tell you, within no time the camp will be spic-and-span. You'll thank me for it, I'm sure. Once we've taken care of basic cleanliness, I need to form a 'negotiation panel' to make a visit to the Monastery. There, over tea, we can all discuss what both parties want to get out of this situation. I'm confident we can arrange some benefits for all. You never know, perhaps the peace of the Monks will become something the Vjikings can embrace, and similarly perhaps the Vjiking sense of 'spirit' will rub off on the Monks. Eventually, with careful planning and a spirit of cooperation, we can break down the barriers between us and live in harmony.

Okay?

4. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    WHAT IN HEL ARE YOU ON ABOUT, BOY????

*pushes a massive cup of mead into nutter-boy's chest*

DRINK IT!! AND DON' SAY A WORD 'TILL YOUR DONE!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.