main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

i'm left with a few questions...please help...

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by lord_danlac, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord_danlac

lord_danlac Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2005
    okay, i've got a few questions...i always felt that the whole planet kamino/master sifo dyas thing was left unresolved. who took the planet's location out of the database? who was sifo dyas? i thought i heard that dooku became a sith by killing sifo dyas. is that in the same way that darth vader "killed" anakin skywalker? was dooku called sifo dyas before he turned? and why do sith lords get codenames? do the jedi? is this why obi-wan is called "ben" in the OT? is his jedi name obi-wan? or did he take the name ben when he went into hiding? and do all sith start off as good jedi and turn? like palpatine, was he ever a jedi. or did he just meet darth plagueis in line at quizno's one day and become a sith apprentice? help me answer these. thanks.

2. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    Holy shopping list. OK here goes:

who took the planet's location out of the database?: We'll never know. Many speculate it was Dooku before he fully left the Order

who was sifo dyas?: Sifo-Dyas was Sifo-Dyas. He was a Jedi Master. He was not Dooku. Dooku was Dooku.

dooku became a sith by killing sifo dyas. is that in the same way that darth vader "killed" anakin skywalker?: No. Supposedly he really did kill him.

was dooku called sifo dyas before he turned?: No.

and why do sith lords get codenames?: Because they do. do the jedi?: No.

is this why obi-wan is called "ben" in the OT? is his jedi name obi-wan? No and No.

did he take the name ben when he went into hiding? Yes he did.

and do all sith start off as good jedi and turn? No. Maul was raised as a Sith by Palpatine from birth.

like palpatine, was he ever a jedi. or did he just meet darth plagueis in line at quizno's one day and become a sith apprentice? Palps was never a Jedi.

3. lord_danlac

lord_danlac Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2005
    then i've got one more. why did sifo dyas request the clones be made without the knowledge of the council? or did they know? it seemed to me like they had no idea when obi-wan told them about it. was he used by palpatine somehow? or did he just need some help with his yardwork?

4. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
  5. DarkSider99

DarkSider99 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2005
    dooku did take ou the planet out of the database before he became a sith it says that in the book labrynth of evil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.