main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

i'm makin' the rounds.....

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Grimby , Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    hey guys! just thought i'd keep you up to date on my latest ff outing. this time i stopped off at the atlanta, ga fan force meeting. got to meet some longtime friends like minacia brightstar and red rose. i have to say that they conduct their meeting a little more formally as well. they had a whole charter written out and their members pay a fee to get in (to be able to vote and hold office). i got a chance to show off our video yearbook too. they all loved it and started talking about making their own. michael's idea might catch on! :D i also found out about this darth vader doll that's making it's way to each ff. when will the rmff be getting it?

all in all though, i had a great time. we ate at a great italian restaurant, which was a great escape from this wretched army food. we even went to see daredevil afterward.

i've learned something from meeting with these other ff groups too. no matter where you go and who you meet with, you can find the same love for star wars and have a great time sharing it with others. :D (that and the fact that i always seem to run into someone who recognizes my screename :p)

2. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Glad to hear it Grimby!

Yeah, well, we're not much of a formal group :) And dues is not something I ever want to get into (especially not in this state :eek: )

3. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    they make them pay dues? why? i dont think i like the idea of them having to pay to be a voting member.

4. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    OH......I thought yu were out makin' tactical nuke rounds.....FLOL!!!!!

5. Jedi_Guy16

Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    Sounds like your having fun.

6. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    so what's up with this darth vader figure i'm hearing about? anybody know?

7. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    He's in Raleigh, NC right now. We're on the back leg of the tour, so it will be a little while before we see him. But that just means we have more time to plan what to with him [face_devil]

8. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    hi ben ! glad to hear your doing well . when are you comming home ?

9. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    hey man, what base you at now?! shoot me an email sometime at cory.peter@peterson.af.mil

10. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    *proceeds to email*

11. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Yu keep yur head down, too, mister! FLOL!

12. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.