main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto I'm Making The Trip To Indianapolis

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by YoungJediNiagara, Apr 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    After months on deliberation, and discussion with the wife, it looks like we will be making the trip to Indiana also. I ordered our tickets last Thursday.

For those who are going from Toronto?
    Can I get a brief list of "things I need to know", just to catch me up, regarding dinners and ?get togethers?, Debby and I would like to join you, if we may.

2. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I'm sure I can speak for the Toronto group, you're more than welcome to join us!!

Now, if only I knew what we were doing, so I could say what to join. I'm sure lots of stuff will spontaneous.

3. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Basically the only thing set so far is a get togheter/tour at 7:30 lobby of the WestInn.

I WILL BE WEARING MY RALLY PERSONALLIZED QUEBEC/STARWARS CELEBRATION II/EPISODE II HAT

(no shouting just making sure your paying attention ;) )

So I guess we shouldn't be too hard to miss.
    :D

4. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Yay Chris!

Huh? Which day is this? I don't know if it's been mentioned in the Celebration forum.

5. Marianne_Solav

Marianne_Solav Jedi Master star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    We talked about it in 'Canada General Discussion'. We are supposed to meet at 7:30 thursday night at the Westin. Check it out! :)

6. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    7:30 may be cutting it a bit fine for some of us. We're driving down from Toronto and likely won't be arriving until somewhere between 6 and 8. Even then we'll need to check in and drop our stuff in the rooms. I hope we make it on time to get to meet with the rest of you.

7. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    I think 9-9:30 might be better for everyone to get together.

8. Marianne_Solav

Marianne_Solav Jedi Master star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    The more people, the better! Personally, I don't care at what time we meet, though I will be up since 2:00 that morning! :eek: That is, if I'm finished packing... otherwise it might take the whole night. :p

Is the convention center still open at that time (since we wanted to go visit it all together)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.