main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi I'M NEW, an what questions cant i ask here?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by VLC, Sep 6, 2016.

1. VLC

VLC Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2016
    Am I allowed to asked about selling star wars merchandise on an auction site?
    As I have a some queries about auctioning my collection.
    Cheers all :)

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Hi VLC, welcome to the Boards.

We hope you hang around longer than the time it takes you to unload your ****, and that you have fun with us. :p

Okay-dokey, the moderators are likely to advise that you cannot link to or advertise an offsite location, so referring to stuff going on at an auction site is likely to be a no-no.

In the meantime, we do have a http://boards.theforce.net/forums/collecting.10004/]Collecting[/url] sub-forum. You can post in there, and <knowledge on subject peters out...>

Skiara likes this.
  3. Nanaki

Nanaki Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 5, 2016
    Welcome to the Galaxy, fellow Jedi Youngling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome VLC! :)

First, I like to say, it's pretty cool that you ask first instead of posting links, because Sithy is right. It's a big NoNo to promote or advertise other sites or auctions or to offer something to sell directly. The best bet is the collecting board to which you got linked above. There you might get help. If you are still unsure, if a question or a link is allowed to asked, then send a private message to one of the mods of the collecting board (LAJ_FETT or CrazyMike).

Have fun posting and let us know, if you have further questions. :)

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  5. VLC

VLC Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2016
    thanks for the link I will ask there if its ok to alert fans of some rare items I have for sale. :)

Skiara likes this.