I'm new and I have no idea where to start. :3

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by ConfusedClone-2224, Dec 5, 2012.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. ConfusedClone-2224 Jedi Youngling

hahaha I'm new to the whole forums thing and I have no idea where to start

I've loved star wars for as long as i can remember my uncle always told me stories of the original trilogy and when episode 1 came out i bugged my dad to let me watch it haha so pretty much the prequels were my generations slice of the star wars cake but i also love the original trilogy :3

so yeah [face_laugh] help me out? on how to work this place [face_laugh]
  2. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    [:D] First: Welcome! We're here to answer any questions you might have.

Based on your interest in the movies, I recommend checking out the Star Wars Films section. There are forum for the original trilogy, the prequels, a community forum, and, of course, the Episode VII forum! There's even an Indiana Jones/Lucasfilm forum, if that interests you.

If you have any specific questions, just ask here, and we'l help :)
    ConfusedClone-2224 likes this.
  3. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    Failte Nua Duine! Welcome a-bored! You seem to know exactly what you're doing... this is the best place to start. I agree with Nat... and not just because I e-fancy her... you should investigate the 'films' section and see if any of the myriad conversing in there is what you're looking for. Get involved and if you run into any issues or have questions, use this thread as your personal 'tech support' area.
  4. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome confused one! :)

I can just second the ones above. That board linked above seems to be the best place to start. If you feel like exploring other places, just take your time, visit one board after another. Every board is special and has it's fascination. So it needs a bit time to got to know all of them, but in the end you'll know which ones are the best places for you! :)

Enjoy your stay! :)
  5. ConfusedClone-2224 Jedi Youngling

thank you and BTW thank you for telling me about the indiana jones forum I'm now looking forward to that too :)) i love "indie" too :)) i'll just send you guys a hit if i encounter any problems thanks again [face_laugh]
  6. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    They grow up and leave home so fast... :(
  7. Admiral Volshe Chosen One

star 8
    Welcome to the forums, Confused Clone 2224! :)
  8. Red.Two Jedi Master

star 1
    Welcome to the forums! There's a lot to see and read here, so be sure to take a little time to poke around the various threads. I'm betting you find something to pique your interest!
Moderators: Skiara