main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Im new here! -={ORIENTATION THREAD}=-

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Admiral_Palpetine, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_Palpetine

Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2003
    Hello, PHXers!

I am Joey Smiley, i live in peoria.

Well i just want to start this thread so that i, and future newbies can get orientated with their fellow PHXers.

So we'll start with me, i have lived in Arizona all my life and its alright here, i guess. And i have loved star wars ever since the first day i saw it. I am probably the youngest member, so go easy on me!

Signed,
    AP

2. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    welcome aboard! you probably guessed this, but i'm sideshow the chapter rep for the PFF...

check out some of our activities, like the SW screeing, and our official meetings...

feel free to post away and get to know our group. if you have any other questions, contact myself or voiddancer, who i'm sure will inevitably post right behind me... :D

you would be our youngest member actually, bumping kev to a close second... :)

3. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    there is already a thread about this.

isnt there?

4. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    the sticky thread up top is mostly info, so we don't have to repeat everything all the time...

its cool if newbies post intro threads...

5. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    oh ok. cool deal.

oh hi btw, im mac from the RMFF/SCFF in CO.

6. wardenx

wardenx Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 23, 2003
    AP: Welcome aboard, little brother. :) Gald to have you. Word of worning, if Jedi Wench ever gets on the boards when you're on don't give her a hard time. That's not allowed. I'm her official protector. She is the Dark Queen and I must obey her. Terrible things happen when the Dark Queen is unhappy. I've had to "take care" of a few wrong-doers in the past. It's just business, you understand. Nothng personal.
    LMAO Just kidding, bro. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you learn your way around. I'm fairly new myself but these guys and gals will make you feel right at home. A great bunch of people here.

7. wardenx

Apr 23, 2003
    AP: Welcome aboard, little brother. :) Gald to have you. Word of worning, if Jedi Wench ever gets on the boards when you're on don't give her a hard time. That's not allowed. I'm her official protector. She is the Dark Queen and I must obey her. Terrible things happen when the Dark Queen is unhappy. I've had to "take care" of a few wrong-doers in the past. It's just business, you understand. Nothng personal.
    LMAO Just kidding, bro. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you learn your way around. I'm fairly new myself but these guys and gals will make you feel right at home. A great bunch of people here.

8. wardenx

Apr 23, 2003

9. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    YAY!!! I'm not the club youngling anymore!!!

Anyways, welcome to the PFF.

BTW: I'm 14, for now. :p

10. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
  11. wardenx

Apr 23, 2003
    Sorry about the tripple post there. My computer is a piece of !@#$. :D

12. Admiral_Palpetine

Apr 2, 2003
    OK, well thanx ya'll!

Nice to meet you, wardenx, J_K_B, and sideshow!

If you guys ever want to talk to me just PM me or, you can contact me on AOL Instant messanger, my sn is in my bio!

Well, i'll tell a bit more about me:

I am a strong christian, so therefore, dont be offended if i say religious stuff. I also am the leader of a social group called the Galactic Federation of Allied Planets. You might've seen the thread here, go ahead and post there if you like!

Signed,
    AP

[edit] Sorry K_M_B and Feldman! You posted while i was posting!

13. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    A christian, eh? We've been needing more of us(yes, I am one too)!

That's truly cool. Someday we've got to introduce you to Trillian. It's an awesome IM program that combines AIM, ICQ, MSN Instant Messenger, and Yahoo Messenger, all in one.

And you can get it all for free with the non-pro version, or pay a itsy-bitsy one time fee for the ultra cool Pro version. And also, you can download free themes, called skins, to customize the look of it. :)

And you can call me Kev, Kev-Mas, Kev-Mas Colcha, or just plain Kevin.

14. Admiral_Palpetine

Apr 2, 2003
    ill read your reply when i get back from lunch (in RL)

15. wardenx

Apr 23, 2003
    Hmmm... So many Christians...
    So few lions. [face_devil]

16. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Welcome to the party. :D You'd better watch yourself. This place can be a little rough. ;) [face_devil]

17. Admiral_Palpetine

Apr 2, 2003
    Ya right! How harsh could this krib get dude?

18. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    Welcome to the Phoenix FanForce, Admiral_Palpetine. :) Here's your map and key to Void's. ;) :D

FYI--I am a dark handmaiden to the one wardenx spoke of, so the force that is Jedi_Wench is not one to be taken lightly. ;) [face_mischief] [face_devil]

19. Admiral_Palpetine

Apr 2, 2003
    I'm sorry, Voids?

20. Mobius

Mobius Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    It's the local joke. Void is our president and the southwest RSA. Most of our parties tend to wind up at his house, and once you've been there a couple times, most people just walk in (assuming they're expected).

BTW, welcome. It's always good to have fresh meat...er...I mean new people around [face_devil]

21. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    Ahhhh, a newbie! I see you have met my shieldman wardenx and my Dark Handmaiden Carenix. I am Jedi Wench their Dark Queen. Welcome young one, I hope you enjoy your time here.

:D

22. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    HEY!!! Wenchy, you put down that claw sharpener... you have to at LEAST let him get sort of settled...

maybe...

Heh heh...

Welcome aboard Admiral -

23. Admiral_Palpetine

Apr 2, 2003
    LoL!

Well, nice to meet you all! I will hopefully be there at this month's meeting.

I hope to see you all there!

24. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    *walks in*

Hey i am new here! How do i get a hold of Void? Or should i say where do i find him?

25. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    Welcome, all newbies. :)

If you need to contact Void, (or anyone else, for that matter), just click on their name and then on the "send private message" link. There is also a "send private message link on every post, so just click on a person's post to PM them. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.