I'm new here...

Discussion in 'Lincoln, NE' started by Trooper_nut, Apr 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trooper_nut Jedi Padawan

Hi! I'm Joel, and <obviously> I'm new here. I live in Lincoln and am a senior at Norris. I was just looking around on the internet and managed to stumble in here. So I just thought I'd make my presence known...

joel
  2. Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  4. euthanasia Jedi Padawan

hello,

welcome to the quietest group in the midwest. : )

Are you spoiled or unspoiled...with regards to ROTS?
  5. Trooper_nut Jedi Padawan

I'm slightly spoiled... I have done some "research" and know the general outline of what's going on, but not many definite details.
  6. SMUGGLER05 Jedi Padawan

I'm new here as well. I'll look around and try to learn how things work around here.
    I do have a few questions: when's the next meeting and where? What type of activities does the organization do?

Thanks!
  7. Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome SMUGGLER05 :)

We don't have another meeting planned as yet, but if you have any ideas just start throwing them out there you'll find support. In the past our activities have mainly been to meet somewhere and just talk (often about what we could do other than just sit and talk). We've discussed going to a movie or things like that, but we've have a hard time scheduling.

So, once again: Welcome! :D
  8. Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hi SMUGGLER05! I'm John, the City Rep for Lincoln. We're kinda quiet at the moment and we don't have any meetings planned. But, if you'd like to throw some ideas out about something we should do, we'd love to read them. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.