main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'm new here

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Jedi_Kasra, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kasra

Jedi_Kasra Jedi Master

Mar 2, 2008
    Hello. Um... I'm new here, obviously. You might recognize me as an editor on Wookieepedia. Is this where this goes? I'be been on Wookieepedia for almost a year, but like I said, I'm new here, so...

2. Blue_Lightsaber42

Blue_Lightsaber42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2007
    Welcome, Jedi_Kasra! I'm still kinda new myself, but I gaurentee you will have a good time. We're just a tad crazy though.:D [face_whistling] , but if you have any questions you can PM me. If you have any questions you need an oldbie to answer, feel free to PM Trika, who will be along any minute now.;) See you at the pillow fight![face_mischief]

3. TrulyGhent

TrulyGhent Jedi Master star 4

Jun 29, 2007
    ahem, Blue [face_shame_on_you] :p

Welcome Kasra! let me just say thanks to all you people who make Wookiepedia so precise and expansive =D=
    I hope you have lots of fun here *whisper: and don't mention camels or doughnuts when Trika arrives [face_worried]*

have fun, you could PM me if you need help, but lots of other people would be more helpful at this point [face_blush]

<^>

4. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Welcome to the JC, Jedi_Krasa. You found the right place to start posting! There are tons of places for discussing all things Star Wars and all things having not to do with Star Wars, so I'm sure you'll find plenty to keep you busy around here. Most everyone is super nice, too, so feel free to ask questions if you need to find anything specific.

If you just want to chat, I'm also game. Most everyone around here knows that, too. ;)

Have a blast. I'll see you around. :)

Trika

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I saw a doughnut at McDonald's today for free, but I didn't took one. The pieace of cake looked better. :p

Ehm... off topic I think...

Welcome Jedi_Kasra! :)

It's great that you joined these boards and give it a try. Don't be shy and don't forget us, if you have any questions. Maybe you would like to join our Welcome Newbie Party? It's a nice place to start and to get a first feeling. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

PS: Wookieepedia is a very cool place! :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.