main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

im new here

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by ijedidotorg, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ijedidotorg

ijedidotorg Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2008
    Hello, i am new to the boards.
    Just wanted to introduce myself.
    looking forward to meeting some new people.

2. TrulyGhent

TrulyGhent Jedi Master star 4

Jun 29, 2007
    Hi! Welcome to the JCC! How's everything? What are you here for? Are you here for fanfiction? Role-playing? General discussion? General craziness? If so, we have a place for almost everything. And if you have any questions you can PM me or any of the people who are about to post below me. :D

<^> Ghent(y)

3. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    No, Ghent, this is the WNU. The JCC is totally different.

Anyways, welcome to the boards. :D

4. TrulyGhent

Jun 29, 2007
    No Gunny, that's the YJCC. :p The JCC encopasses all for board-dome. :D

[face_thinking] Or is that boredom?

5. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    No, this is the JCF. What you said sounds like "Jedi Council Community", which is the YJCC. JCF is "Jedi Council Forums", which is what this site it. :p

6. ijedidotorg

ijedidotorg Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2008
    Wow... you guys are quick to reply... i didnt expect to hear from anyone for a few hours.

7. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    It really depends on when some of us are online. Today, it seems as if some of us could reply quickly.

8. TrulyGhent

Jun 29, 2007
    Gunny's always on. :rolleyes: :p I just happened by. So, what would you like to know? :)

No, the JCC is the entire forum, the YJCC is a specific board. the JCF I've never heard before. :p

9. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    In my Internet header it says "Jedi Council Forums." Enough said. :p

10. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    JCC = Jedi Coumcil Community = YJCC = Your Jedi Council Community. Trust someone who's been here for six years ;) The boards as a whole are just the JC or JCF.

And whatever we're called, welcome, ijedi!! What aspects of Star Wars are you interesetd in?

11. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    Greatings

ijed don't listen to Gunny and Ghent. It will drive you crazy. NYCitygurl is right.

So what brought you to the boards?

12. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    I don't know if you really want to get to know, "these" people. After all, they are quite a looney bunch! Just to give you an idea, I can sum it up into one word...Trika... :p

Though with the user issues aside, everything else here is awesome! With that noted, I also wish to state, that it is truly great to have you here posting alongside us! :) May you continue to enjoy your stay; and, as so many have already stated, if you have any questions, any at all, don't ever hesitate to ask any one of us ;) .

13. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    My reputation precedes me, apparently. [face_mischief] Welcome to the JC! I can most assuredly tell you that most people don't really care what you call it. We're all the community, and we post on forums. 'Nuff said. ;)

I actually went and looked up your username on Yahoo! real quick and don't think I've ever heard of ijedi.org. Is that something that you helped create or are a big part of? You'll like us around here, too. We like to consider ourselves the best place for SW discussion around. Have fun exploring the JC/JCC/JCF/boards/forums!

Trika

EDIT: spelling

14. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Actually I wanted to reply yesterday, right after you posted your introduction thread, but I really had to go to bed and I was trying so for half an hour or so already. Thus the 'late' welcome. ;)

Welcome ijedidotorg! :)

Some fellow WNUbies asked for your interests and the boards you're interested in. Have you found some good places to stay or would like to have some advices?

Have a good time and see you around. :)

Edit: And through JC/JCF/JCC/YJCC/ect discussion, don't let us forget about FF (FanForce), another big part of this forum. ;) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.