main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'm new to posting on-line, but I'm an Original SW fan since the beginning

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by magsky2009, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magsky2009

magsky2009 Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2010
    Hi. I may be new to all this posting and such, but I have been a Major SW fan since the beginning. I am 41 and Married. (No Kids, at least not yet) I am a fan of ALL things Star Wars. I love the OT as well as the PT. I am fast becoming a fan of The Clone Wars series. When the Movie came out I was not a fan of the clone wars. However Season 1 was very good. Season 2 was amazing, and so far season 3 has me waiting desperatly for the next episode. I have All (well most) of the books, comic books, and etc. I have quite a large collection of toys, posters and such. One point I feel I need to make. We all love the OT right? Well most of us, some people don't like ROTJ. I can hear them now (Ewoks!!! those darn Ewoks ruined everything) Well that is a debate for another post. I love the PT. I just feel people bash it, because it is the popular thing to do. If you want to debate on the strenghs and weakness of the PT that is also for another post. I love the PT, I just wish that people would let me Love my Star Wars - all of my Star Wars. So that is a basic rundown of my Love of Star Wars, Thanks for listening to my ranting.

2. Darth_Vaders_Sock

Darth_Vaders_Sock Jedi Master star 2

May 10, 2009
    Hi! Welcome to the forums!

This is actually my 'sock' (other account) but you'll usually see me posting in the Star Wars Community as darthhelinith :D

Feel free to join us!

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Magsky2009! :)

From all what I read from your introduction post, I can just point out that you have found the best place for you. Here you can love every single aspect of Star Wars without being afraid to get bashed personally. Of course there might be discussion with different opinions, but they are kept objective - and if not, then a mod is acting fast to get it back on track. :)

So, feel free to visit all different boards (and I guess you'll find more than one interesting corner at this big forum) and join our talks. :)

And whenever a questions comes up, just post here, send me or any other mod a PM. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

4. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Welcome Magsky2009! :)

You're definitely in the right place. @};-

5. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Hello and welcome. :)

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Ex-Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 2001
    Hi, welcome aboard! [face_dancing]

Wow, you really are a long-time fan, huh. :) Personally, I do like the OT better than the PT, but I can assure you that you'll find plenty of people who love all the movies here on these boards. ;)

I hope you'll have lots of fun discussing all the different aspects of the Saga with like-minded people here! :D

7. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Yep, definitely welcome along.

You are most certainly in the right place.

8. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome to the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.