I'm new what do you do

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by LukeSkiwalker, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah, i tried that whole roller blading thing... eight wheels is six too many... and try going up a grassy hill on em with any kinda speed... ;)

-b-
  2. Darth_biker Jedi Padawan

Ok, here is one thing that beats me, why are some people lets use rollerbladers and MTBRs for examble, why do they think that THEIR sport is better?

I mean come on!
    Whats the matter with people now-a-days?
    Yeah, I and some other people around here MTB, but what would be the point of thinking that we are better then some else because they are BMXing or something?

3. Duke_fart_nocker Jedi Padawan

Hey Darth_Biker I know what your talking about, there was this little annoying kid that liked bmx more than mtb and he woulden't stop saying that "I sucked" and "mountains bikes suck". Man I just wanted to wash the pavement off with his face, but I guess its wrong to do that type of stuff so i didn't. He just kept being annoying so I punched him in the face, not that hard, I guess, but he started crying really hard, so I just desided to got outta there before anything more happend. But yeah people that think their sport is the best deserve a good kick in the face.
  4. Commander-DWH Shiny Costuming & Props Manager

Manager
    star 4
    Ok, here is one thing that beats me, why are some people lets use rollerbladers and MTBRs for examble, why do they think that THEIR sport is better?

Because we flower-toting hippies are also adept at being facetious!

Dude, I'm totally not rollerblade-elitist, if such a thing even exists. It's just that very few people use that mode of transportation to get around campus, so either I view it as being strange and abnormal in a bad way, or I just decide that it's unique and cool. The rollerbladers are growing in number, just you watch. We'll take over campus by the time I graduate. :p
  5. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Rollerblading is a popular form of transportation at MIT. It is annoying, however, when people rollerblade down hallways (people get knocked down every now and then). Unfortunately thinking about rollerblades brings to mind the picture of the MIT student from my class who committed suicide in December by jumping into the river. They didn't find him until March when the river thawed, and the newspaper showed his feet clad in rollerblades sticking out of the body bag. :(
  6. Darth_biker Jedi Padawan

That sounds quite funny!

I mean yes I feel sorry for you, but the rollerblades sticking out of the bag, hahaha.
  7. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't think you'd be laughing if it were one of your classmates that had been missing for 3 months, trapped under the ice of the river. I actually thought it was very tasteless - offensive even - for the newspaper to print such a gruesome picture. A little disrespectful to his family. [face_plain]

Anyway, sorry to derail the topic with MIT suicide drama. I personally don't rollerblade or bike...or anything really. I'm rather athletically inept and uncoordinated. Badminton is the only thing I'm halfway-decent at, and that's really not saying much...at all. :p
  8. LukeSkiwalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    I like Badmittin, it's fun as long as the wind is with you. Don't listen to Darth_biker he seems to be an inconsiderate wack. Sorry about your classmate.
  9. Darth_biker Jedi Padawan

Inconsiderate wack?

Thats a nice way to treat a fellow MTBer.
    I think your the inconsiderate wack!

Being beat by a 14 year old in weight lifting, hahaha.
  10. LukeSkiwalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    He's a very large 14 year, Wacko. My normal benching is probably above your max, Ha Ha and your probably older than me. So who are you to be Talking. What's your Midichlorian count? I've yet to find mine out. What color lightsaber do you have, Or want? that goes for all.
  11. Duke_fart_nocker Jedi Padawan

I think I would go with a light saber thats like 1 and 1/2 feet wide and like 6 feet long and blue. Like something Cloud would use from final fantasy 7. I mean why can't there be fanil fantasy style light sabers? That would be sweet! And you could reflect alot more lasers and such. I mean if Sephiroth from final fantasy 7 had a light saber it would be like 7 feet long and real narrow and it would probably be yellow or red. whatever.
  12. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I actually thought it was very tasteless - offensive even - for the newspaper to print such a gruesome picture.
    Welcome to one of the many reasons why I couldn't work in broadcast news. There was one night where (for all intensive purposes) all was right with the world...and a producer said, "why can't there be a train wreck or something?" The slogan if it bleeds...it leads is a major part of the news business, because people have shown that it sells. It's not right...welcome to the dilemma of the 1st amendment.

I grew up in hockey...so I (when I can) prefer to rollerblade. I've been that guy who blades around campus, but I changed into shoes when I entered a building...because it's both a curtousy and saftey concern. I don't own a bike, so I wouldn't know what it's like to be a MTBer. I do think people are switching over to blades, because you can carry them with you (as opposed to leaving them locked up...hoping they are still there when you return)
  13. LukeSkiwalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    Deflect Not Reflect. The Jedi don't need big lightsabers because they have the force, Personally A big lightsaber would just get in the way for me. I never said roller blading was bad, It does have a lot to do with were you live. If you live in the city They would be great, But if you live in the county They are kinda useless, When I go to the city I like Blading, Just not as much as Biking.
  14. Duke_fart_nocker Jedi Padawan

yeah well maybe I'm not a jedi, and i don't beleive in all this mumbo jumbo stuff about this force thingy. But actually a normal size light saber would be more convenient, but oh well. Hey I was thinking gundam mobile suits are like 6 stories tall and use giant light sabers (they also use guns and such), so I wonder what it would be like if a jedi piloted a gundam mobile suit ya know? they would probably be quite unstoppable....maybe.
  15. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    what it would be like if a jedi piloted a gundam mobile suit ya know?
    Now there is an interesting idea...could a Gundam respond to a jedi's quick reflexes, or would it be like driving in the mud?
  16. Duke_fart_nocker Jedi Padawan

Well maybe the jedis could customize the gundams to be able to move faster and have more agility or whatever so that they could move really fast. That is if there are macanic jedis or they could just have someone else do it
  17. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Anakin is a mechanic Jedi...

I don't think Gundams would be too practical for a Jedi to use. That's why the Delta 7 was created. ;)
  18. LukeSkiwalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    What would be better in a dog fight in zero g and atmosphere a Delta 7, or an XJ3 X-wing? Who is considered the best pilot of all time? Can Gundams fly or go into space?
  19. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    a Delta 7, or an XJ3 X-wing?
    Having played (and defeated) JEDI starfighter...the Delta-7 is a good little starship. However, in a slug-fest...I would want to be in an X-Wing over any other starfighter.
  20. Duke_fart_nocker Jedi Padawan

Yes, pretty much every gundam can fly, and the majority of all gundams are space compatible. Thats why there are huge gundam battles in space.
  21. LukeSkiwalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    That's pretty cool about the Gundams. I would probably go with an X-wing as well.
  22. Duke_fart_nocker Jedi Padawan

This discussion forum should be called "I'm new what do you poo". Not "I'm new what do you do". Who here agrees with the master?
  23. LukeSkiwalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm sure if you feel that strongly about it than you can make your own Disscusion Forum. This is a free world and people can waste there time on whatever they choose.
  24. Duke_fart_nocker Jedi Padawan

Yeah, good point there REMOVED

EDIT by Krash:
    I don't know what your problem is...but either clean it up, or kindly find another place to post.
  25. darthmaul3162 Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey Mr. Duke come on why do you have to keep on being a poo.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.