main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'm new what do you do

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by LukeSkiwalker, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    Welcome, Brian! I'm Lisa, more commonly known on the 'net as DWH, and I'm located in Oberlin during the school year. The rest of the time I'm in Michigan, but hey, that's only three months of the year...

...aww, guys, I'm gonna miss out on fun summer JKoC stuff! The Grand Rapids FanForce chapter is still working on getting its feet off the ground.

This post has been brought to you by DWH, and has contributed to the "Help DWH Put Off Her Homework A Little Longer" campaign.

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    The Grand Rapids FanForce chapter is still working on getting its feet off the ground.
    No worries DWH...we went through this very same thing (in many ways we still are) If Grand Rapids needs any help/advice...you guys can PM me or DarthJurist anytime!

3. darthmaul3162

darthmaul3162 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2004
    I know everyone was wondered what LukeSkiwalker looked like so i signed up for Photobucket. And I will also post pics of ME Cause I am so cool.
    [image=http://img68.photobucket.com/albums/v207/darthmaul3162/best.jpg]
    Thats LukeSkiwalker
    [image=http://img68.photobucket.com/albums/v207/darthmaul3162/shawnlookingood.jpg]
    Thats Me

4. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    WAY TO GO! The double fisted "Live Long And Prosper"!

5. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Thanks, it helps having a face to go along with the screename.

[image=http://www.thejediknightsofcleveland.com/starwars/images/jkoc_zahn.jpg]
    That's a good number of us...at the Timothy Zahn book-signing. I'm blue shirt next to Zahn.

aw heck...(left to right): DonC, Jade-Walker, JarJarJedi, Random, Talon Squad Leader, Padawan92, Krash, Tim Zahn, BMack, Anrev, DVR, Malo-Ha, and DWH (many of those are shortened versions of their screenames...but you'll get the idea)

6. LukeSkiwalker

LukeSkiwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2004
    Hey I was wondering what star wars book would be a good book to suggest to my friend? He's read the LotR Trilogy 3 times and he just finished Courtship of Princess Leia, (gooood book read it three times myself). I was thinking about suggesting either the Thrawn trilogy or the Acedemy trilogy. What would your suggestions be?

7. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    you guys know you can post in (and start) more then 1 thread around here? ;)

book...either Thrawn or Jedi Academy trilogy would be good! Depending on your friend's interest, try the Rogue Squadron series.

8. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Start with Truce at Bakura, then the Thrawn Trilogy. :D

9. LukeSkiwalker

LukeSkiwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2004
    I don't want to try to get him to start the X-wing series just yet, even though they are excellent books (just finished Iron Fist) I'm not quite sure how much he's into it yet. I suppose Truce at Bakura would be good, It's been a long time since I've read it so it's kinda fuzzy in my brain. Did it have a considerable amount of action? He's very picky about slow books.

10. darthmaul3162

Mar 24, 2004
    Hey Krash, Whens the next event?? Because i think that LukeSkiwalker and I will be able to come.

11. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    We're having a general meeting next month, DM. I don't have a calendar in front of me, but I believe it is June 19th.

12. darthmaul3162

Mar 24, 2004
    Guys I was having fun with Paint Shop Pro 8 So i made this. [image=http://img68.photobucket.com/albums/v207/darthmaul3162/wowtocoll.jpg]
    I am going to make More soon.

13. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    frell the artwork... the shirt ROCKS

-b-

14. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Uhm, the shirt makes no sense... :confused:

15. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Nice artwork...and the shirt is hilarious!

16. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Nevermind my above post lol, I had just woken up in the morning and checked the boards, and I guess I was thinking way too hard...doh!

Hey I saw you have an Episode II cereal box in that picture, I have both boxes as well. Nice to see other people collecting wierd stuff like me, heh.

17. darthmaul3162

Mar 24, 2004
    I have Both boxes as well there just not shown. I got the shirt at Kohls!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.