main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

im new

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by chumpychewy, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chumpychewy

chumpychewy Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2006
    hey iam new at this and i need help doing it

2. OblivionXIII

OblivionXIII Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2006
    Welcome to the boards, chumpychewy. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, as I have as well.

Some threads you may want to check out include the Newbie Adoptions. There you can connect with an older user from the forums who can show you the ropes and answer any questions you may have.

Also, I found the Map of the Boards to be extremely helpful in my first couple of days here as well. There you will find information on the many different forums that exist in this vast system.

Once again, welcome, and good luck in your days as a JCFer!

3. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards.

What exactly do you need help doing? You seem to have the posting threads and replying down alright. You may want to take a quick look at the Terms of Service. A good tip would be to lurk (look but not interact) for a couple days before posting, that will give you a sense of how the forum operates.

You may notice a few helpful threads here as well. A couple of them linked above by Oblivion. If you really want to get into some Informational Threads... you should check out the Informational Threads.

Remember to make sure when posting a topic you post it in the right forum. If one of your topics get locked that means it's in the wrong forum, and you'll usually be redirected to the correct forum. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them.

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome, Chumpychewy! :)

Lurking a bit sounds like a good idea. Why don't you stay a bit in WNU, post at the Welcome Newbie Party or Pillow Fight and lurk around at the other boards?

That could help much and as Daniel said above, you get a feeling for this forum easily. :)

See you around. :)

5. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Welcome to JC chumpychewy, it's always fun with new faces. :)

6. WEEBACCA

WEEBACCA Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 4, 2004
    Hi! Welcome aboard chumpychewy! :D

7. Crash_Davis

Crash_Davis Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2006
    hello chumpychewy, and welcome to the boards!

i must agree with OblivionXIII; getting adopted is surely the quickest, easiest way to learn the darkside of the force....er...i mean....learn your way around the boards! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.