I'm not dead, just comatose.

Discussion in 'Reading, PA' started by Wesmin7, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wesmin7 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well lookie here, I'm not completely dead, because I'm posting, but Ya i hadn't posted for 2 years, so I think that's because 1 a movie didn't come out for 3 years and 2 I was a busy college person. But the Semester is ending now, and my time is freeing up a bit. A meeting whilst I am home would be great (the May meeting)... I'm not sure if I can attend, as there are a lot of important things I'm dealing with right now that effect the rest of my life. I'll try to get to get back to you guys when I can.
  2. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Wesmin! [:D]

Glad to see you back, buddy! I hope you'll be able to make it to the May meeting, but if you can't that's cool. Take care of the stuff you need to first. ;)

And if you can't come to the meeting, you'll be at the midnight showing, right? Right? :p
  3. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey Wesmin7 [face_peace]

I'm Rob. It's great to see some of the 'Original Crew' pop in and say howdy! [face_cowboy]

I definetly can feel your pain with college. School is truly kicking my a#@! [face_beatup] I'm a returning student after 10 yrs with 2 children & a full-time job. [face_tired]

It would be awesome if you can make the Meeting. Post on that thread & let us know if you can. If not, maybe we will get you down the line. We can always email you Minutes from the Meeting, to keep you in the loop.

Lets keep us all together! :D

P.S. Can you drop by the "Who are you? (Personal Info We Should Know)" thread & drop some info. That way some of the new members (including myself) can put some personality to the name.

Again, welcome back! [:D]
  4. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

star 3
    *is alive as well*

Probably not for long. I've lost interest. :p
  5. JediSoccerDad Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm sorry to hear that , Chris.. I think we will be able to get RRS going.. It would be nice to keep some of the original members as we go into a new era :cool:
  6. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Cray, don't lose interest! Come back into the fun!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.