main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'm not sure where this goes...

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by GETUPKiD, Jun 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GETUPKiD

GETUPKiD Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2001
    like the topic says, i'm not exactly sure where to put this. this idea just came to me a few minutes ago, and the more i thought about it, the cooler i thought it was. it's my idea for a cyborg-sith/jedi. the idea is that the look of this sith is a fusion of man and machine, sort of a terminator-type look, but without being ripped apart to see the machinery. imagine a perfect body without hair, and mechanical devices exposed. another idea i found cool was that the body could have this flicker effect. every once in awhile, a flicker of light could travel up (or down) the body in a circuit board pattern acrosse the skin. that way you can tell that something is up with this guy and he ain't exactly human. and with the midichlorians (i hated this, but hey, i've got a reason not to now), there is a reason for a robot being able to control the force. perhaps the maker of this sith/jedi cloned midichlorians and the cyborg has midichlorian storage cylinders inside its body. i would love to hear some feedback on this idea, and if people are interested enough, i'll design the character and scan some photos for everyone to look at. heck, i might even write some fan fiction for it.

2. Naga-Sadow

Naga-Sadow Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2001
    hell, i'd go right ahead and write it, add it to www.fanfix.com, and put this thread in the fanfix section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.