main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Im Off

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by Grand_General_Heath, Nov 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_General_Heath

Grand_General_Heath Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2006
    Comments were made on another Star Wars based Fan chatroom !
    I have No problem with any of the Member's on here Your all too Friendly for that !

Yes I am not at my best with some A***holes comments in a council Chamber made to me and my being a member of this Forum
    Comments I am NO going to repeat on here !

Im Going to leave this site as its just to open for members of the general Public to veiw and comments that have been made
    maybe the RSA should make it so you can only veiw the boards once you have logged in !

I will remain on the 99th Imperial site and MSN is anyone should wish to chat with me or say Hi

(I am very close to boiling point and burning my Jedi robes)

Thanks

Dave

2. Whim_of_the_Whills

Whim_of_the_Whills Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2006
    Sorry to hear that :(

Btw, Tim can't remove your profile or hide the forum. Alas, no one can delete your profile. Just make sure you have no details in it and don't worry.

*hugs*
    Caroline

3. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Im Going to leave this site as its just to open for members of the general Public to veiw and comments that have been made
    maybe the RSA should make it so you can only veiw the boards once you have logged in !

Dave, Tim has absolutely no control over that process. He's a Manager. To alter the viewing of the boards you'd have to go all the way up to the Technical Admin (zerosleep last time I checked) and even then you'd probably not get anywhere with asking him.

And I don't see why you should leave because of comments made by some member of some other forum. What's their problem? Jealous of TF.N's success or something? Just ignore it.

4. Disciple-of-Tython

Disciple-of-Tython Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    Dont leave just ignore them, they will win if you leave :)

5. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Dave, you leave and they win. No matter what anyone says to you, you don't have to take their word as gospel. So rather than let them get you down, hold you head up high pal and ignore any comments that upset you. You are better than those who put you down.

You are a big part of FF-UK (North) and you are welcome here. I'd say that to anyone else. We all have good and bad moments, stick with us through both and forget what outsiders are yapping about.

6. nlindenj

nlindenj Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 5, 2006
    well said tim, in other words 'don't let the ******** grind you down'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.