main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Im pathetic

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by jedijason91, Aug 1, 2005.

1. jedijason91

jedijason91 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2005
    This seems kinda stupid, but im 13 years old and dont really know hom to talk to girls, and there is one girl i reeaaallyyy like, but i dont really know how to talk to her, and i dont know if she likes SW, any advice and please dont say be yourself, cause that dont work for me.

2. Darth_Nast_T

Darth_Nast_T Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    Ok, don't be yourself...

Be Darth Maul! Sneer at her, growl, and hit her up-side the head with a light saber.

Who knows, it may work...[face_thinking]

3. Darth_Nast_T

Apr 8, 2005
    Or...

You can be Bail Organa... Rich and suave... (Girls dig that rich and suave thing)

But sooner or later you'll run out of money and your inner geek will show through...
    (What'll she do when that happens?!?!?! :eek: )

4. Darth_Nast_T

Apr 8, 2005
    Or, you can do like I did...

Stare at her from the far side of the room and try to use the force to control her mind and make her like you...

Perhaps it will work for you... (All it ever got me was dry eyeballs and a head-ache)

5. Darth_Nast_T

Apr 8, 2005
    Or... You can *GASP* be yourself.

I tried it once. (Ask Kaety what happened.)

Hey, honestly, what's the worst that can happen?

6. jedijason91

Jul 6, 2005
    Thats true, but i feel like not myself around her, so its kinda hard for me

7. Kaety

Kaety Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    13 years of marriage later and I'm still wondering what happened! (J/K) :p

Actually Jason, try just being friends with her. Ask her a question about something she is interested in...if you don't know what she interested in then ask her what she likes... to do, movies, music, sports, school stuff, etc...

My daughter's saying for the week in school last week was "To have a friend, you have to be a friend." In other words, if you want to know her better, you have to go to her and be her friend first. If you are finding out about her then you can just be yourself because you are not focused on you.

Like D_N_T said - what is the worst than can happen? -The worst is if she doesn't want to be your friend. If she doesn't even want to be friends then I would stop wasting my time on her because she isn't worthy of your friendship. If she doesn't want to be more than friends - then just be happy with your friendship...things could always change in time...

8. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Thats true, but i feel like not myself around her, so its kinda hard for me

Get used to it -- the feeling never goes away. LOL. That's your non-geek trying to surface and be el rico suave. You'll learn to control that better with age. Or not.

9. jedijason91

Jul 6, 2005
    please don't say anything about "rico suave". That's the stupid nickname my friends call me because of one night at our NAL banquet. A girl was talking to us, and just jokingly she called me "Rico Suave" now my friends wont let me live it down. As for the non-geek part, its to late, he appears on the outside, nobody thinks im a geek, i just dont really look like what i am. Nobody thinks im a geek until they know me really well.

Kaety-as for being friends, that went down the drain when one of my friends went up to her and told her that i like her, so now im afraid that iif i try to be friends shell think im trying to get in her pants, which im not-i just like her a lot, but not in a perverted way.

i may not sound like it, but i really do appreciate all the advice, i'll try it but, could you give me some more advice?