V.C, CA I'm preparing to sell a lot of my collection...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Sturm Antilles, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sturm Antilles Former Manager

star 6
    To any who are relatively close to me...I live in Ojai, and I'm getting ready to sell most of my Star Wars collection. Most of my figures ( still sealed ), toys, posters, some books, and other miscellaneous stuff.

I'm thinking of having a sort've "Star Wars yard sale", letting a bunch of fans know, and then having them come by and see what they want...

Opinions?
  2. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd definitely like to see what you've got and I'd be willing to go to Ojai to check it out. Unfortunately, I'm really broke at the moment so I probably won't be able to buy much.
  3. Gizmosrealm Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I'm interested in seeing what you have. Unfortunately, like marmakecam, I'm tight on cash and wouldn't necessarily buy much. I'd also be willing to go to Ojai to check it out seeing as I'm not that far from Ojai to begin with.
  4. Zaranne Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow, I'm doing the same thing this weekend!
  5. Sturm Antilles Former Manager

star 6
    Awesome. I will post here again in the next few weeks once I know exactly what I'm selling, and when I'll have it ready.

Also, to make things easier, I will make a list of my items and post it here. Sometime soon.
  6. langaricama Jedi Padawan

i'm interested.
    I live in oxnard..
    Just let me know - Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.