main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC I'm screwed: The Tunick life at Wally World

Discussion in 'Community' started by DarthTunick , Jul 26, 2011.

1. firesaber

firesaber Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2006

There's more than enough room in my beard for the two of you. :D I've already spent a bit of my life playing the "What if.." game (never making a move on a girl who was my absolute crush in middle & high school), so I'm used to it. Though I've wondered (more so in the past couple of years) what life would be like with a significant other some day, or even a girl (or boy) friend, it's not like I'm unhappy/grump for being single (I'm so for other reasons :p ). It's a kind of life I like, and can accept if stays like this. Will this gal be a girlfriend or someone more significant down the road? I incredibly doubt it, because I don't know how much of a crush she has on me. Perhaps she just likes seeing that overweight white dude at work that's got the beard.

Viva Los Angeles![face_flag][/quote]

Indeed. Why not stop wondering what things are like and start finding out? time to paint portions of your beard blue, scream FREEEDOM and see what goes on. You may end up overanalyzing this to the point of inaction. I'm with mortimer, give it whirl. And who knows, it may be the impetus that propels you out of a job that you seem to hate anyway.

2. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    Armen, are you just allergic to getting laid?

3. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Lol. Give the guy a break. I doubt he's allergic to getting laid. He's just wary of a potentially ackward situation. I guess in the end he'll have to weigh the cons and pros of pursuing...well, whatever he might be pursuing here.

4. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    I do have trouble sometimes figuring out what do in certain situations...........for instance, I can spend up to 10-15 minutes in the beer aisle at market figuring out/weighing the pros & cons of what beer to buy.

Viva Los Angeles![face_flag]

5. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    A woman is a lot like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!

6. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
  7. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    Go for it. We all know there's nothing hotter than Wal-Mart sex.

8. ApolloSmileGirl

Jun 18, 2004
    They don't call Tunick "The Blue-Light Special" at work for nothing, you know.

9. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    It's lunch time again, and things have been smooth so far (though posting here via my BlackBerry can be a bit of a hassle :p ). I am thinking/pondering about asking her to go to a Dodger game in a couple of weeks.

10. Kiki-Gonn

Feb 26, 2001
    In a thread full of funny posts, this is my favorite.

11. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Red light special, Juli.

12. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Post again when you have her answer, Tunick.

13. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003

Do it. That's casual enough that it's not even a date.

14. ApolloSmileGirl

Jun 18, 2004
    Yes, the chubby munchkin comes later....

15. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    lol...

[image=http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c288/harpuah/Walmart.jpg]

16. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    DarthTunick,

If she ever flirts with you, just say, "I'm sorry, but I never date people I work with." Which is a good rule of thumb to have because if the relationship comes to an end, good or bad, you still have to work with that person and it just gets awkward.

17. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    If she agrees to go out with you, for the love of god, do not serve her Canadian Mist or Budweiser. :p

18. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    So, you're going to ignore my advice which is based on many years of life experience (see my profile) and go out with her?

Your next thread very well may be: DarthTunick looking for new job. :p

Good luck!!

19. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Dunno... the only thing that sounds off alarms, is the hugging in front of coworkers. You guys haven't even been on one date. How pda is she going to be after a date? What about when she's pissed off at you? How public is she going to be then?

I'd exercise caution... test the waters before you jump in, and take it slow (if you decide to do this).

20. block

block Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2004
    Throw caution to the wind! Nail both her and the married lady you're crushing over at the same time, on your bosses desk. While Sam Walton's ghost watches.

21. ApolloSmileGirl

Jun 18, 2004
    He's been looking for a new job, for seven years. I think the only user here that's been looking for a job longer, is IJG. :p

22. Kiki-Gonn

Feb 26, 2001
    Yeah but pretty soon he's going to get to add Pleasure Machine to his resume.

23. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Indeed, he works at Wal-Mart, there's nothing to lose. He can always get a transfer to one of the other ten billion Wal-Marts, or get another job just as good. No offense meant, I worked the exact same job Tunick does only a few years ago.

What's the big deal about awkwardness, anyway? Awkward situations are marvelous if you don't let it embarrass you. At the very least, you'll go to amusing lengths to ignore the person. It's even better if you work with them, because seeing them every day makes pretending they don't exist after you've slept with them a couple times all the more hysterical.

24. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Charming.

25. SK_Skywalker

SK_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 1

May 30, 2011
    For one thing that would be wrong. you need to do the right thing and get to know her.