main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'm Signed on now

Discussion in 'Archive: Bakersfield CA' started by DarthPepper, Sep 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthPepper

DarthPepper Jedi Master

Sep 23, 2003
    I'm Sunil Ram. Remember me? I was at the first meeting. I chose DarthPepper as screenname because I like the Dark Side and I like HOT food. It was great meeting the other members of the group and talking Star Wars. The trivia game was fun. I have to go to the library to use internet so it's better to email me directly if you ever want to get in touch with me. I'll try to log on and check to see what's going on when I can. I've never done message boards or chats before. Hopefully I'm doing it right. Looking forward to other meetings or activities.

NON Star Wars:
    I like the LAKERS (I have pre season ticket to game at Centennial Garden).
    I am a Royal Ranger Commander(Christian version of Boy Scouts - But we're much better!)at Northland Assembley of God Church.
    My class is of 1st & 2nd grade boys. With older boys we go camping and do many outdoor activities.
    I also like westerns and war movies. I'm very much getting into the Civil War and Lewis & Clark lately.
    I enjoy shooting Pool - I suck!

That's all for now - Later

2. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Hi Sunil!

It was great meeting you at the meeting. Glad to see you on the boards now. :)

3. tvgrluvsw

tvgrluvsw Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    it was great to me you, im glad you won a figure you didnt have. see you at the next meeting

4. SAURRON

SAURRON Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2003
    Hey Sunil!! good to see you made it.

5. Batfrog

Batfrog Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2003
    Hey Sunil....It was good meeting you. Look forward to seeing you at the next meeting.

Glad you made it to the board!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.