1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

Lou, KY I'm So Very Thankful

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by LordZannah, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    For All Of You. [:D] Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving everyone. My cup raised to you. [face_batting]
  2. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    and for you and all the others to.[:D] May everyone enjoy their rancor.
  3. jedimaster91 Jedi Master

star 2
    Bah. Forget the rancor. Pumpkin pie is where it's at. :p

Everyone have a safe Thanksgiving and don't eat too much!
  4. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    i love a holiday that states i should eat to excess, watch football and parades, and be with family and friends. Happy thanksgiving everyone. I'm headed back to the couch.

5. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3
    I'm a bit late on this but Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope you enjoyed your rancor as much as I did :)
  6. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Just got back from a couple of days on the outer rim visiting the in-laws. Had a great one and hope everyone else did too!
  7. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    First I have to say how thankful I am for such wonderful friends. All of you make my weekends worth enjoying, and I couldn't ask for a better group of people to spend my time with.

I also gotta say thank you so much for such a wonderful dinner, Zannah. Lindsay and I are both very grateful to you for opening your house to us. The meal was delicious and like always we had a blast out there.
  8. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    You are so welcome Dar... I had a great time myself. The belly dancing settled the Rancor down into my toes. [face_sick] I must be loopy to belly dance after a meal like that! [face_beatup]
  9. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Oh yeah, the drums and stuff was so fun! I had a blast dancing! I was so happy to listen to the music and dance to it. I sure hope we have some more of that when we do the holiday 18th party!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.