I'm So Very Thankful

Discussion in 'Louisville, KY' started by LordZannah, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    For All Of You. [:D] Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving everyone. My cup raised to you. [face_batting]
  2. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    and for you and all the others to.[:D] May everyone enjoy their rancor.
  3. jedimaster91 Jedi Master

star 2
    Bah. Forget the rancor. Pumpkin pie is where it's at. :p

Everyone have a safe Thanksgiving and don't eat too much!
  4. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    i love a holiday that states i should eat to excess, watch football and parades, and be with family and friends. Happy thanksgiving everyone. I'm headed back to the couch.

5. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3
    I'm a bit late on this but Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope you enjoyed your rancor as much as I did :)
  6. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Just got back from a couple of days on the outer rim visiting the in-laws. Had a great one and hope everyone else did too!
  7. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    First I have to say how thankful I am for such wonderful friends. All of you make my weekends worth enjoying, and I couldn't ask for a better group of people to spend my time with.

I also gotta say thank you so much for such a wonderful dinner, Zannah. Lindsay and I are both very grateful to you for opening your house to us. The meal was delicious and like always we had a blast out there.
  8. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    You are so welcome Dar... I had a great time myself. The belly dancing settled the Rancor down into my toes. [face_sick] I must be loopy to belly dance after a meal like that! [face_beatup]
  9. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Oh yeah, the drums and stuff was so fun! I had a blast dancing! I was so happy to listen to the music and dance to it. I sure hope we have some more of that when we do the holiday 18th party!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.