main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Lou, KY I'm So Very Thankful

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by LordZannah, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    For All Of You. [:D] Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving everyone. My cup raised to you. [face_batting]

2. Relin

Relin Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2010
    and for you and all the others to.[:D] May everyone enjoy their rancor.

3. jedimaster91

jedimaster91 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2002
    Bah. Forget the rancor. Pumpkin pie is where it's at. :p

Everyone have a safe Thanksgiving and don't eat too much!

4. VoxDeamonicus

VoxDeamonicus Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2010
    i love a holiday that states i should eat to excess, watch football and parades, and be with family and friends. Happy thanksgiving everyone. I'm headed back to the couch.

5. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002
    I'm a bit late on this but Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope you enjoyed your rancor as much as I did :)

6. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Just got back from a couple of days on the outer rim visiting the in-laws. Had a great one and hope everyone else did too!

7. DarKyram

DarKyram Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 5, 2010
    First I have to say how thankful I am for such wonderful friends. All of you make my weekends worth enjoying, and I couldn't ask for a better group of people to spend my time with.

I also gotta say thank you so much for such a wonderful dinner, Zannah. Lindsay and I are both very grateful to you for opening your house to us. The meal was delicious and like always we had a blast out there.

8. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    You are so welcome Dar... I had a great time myself. The belly dancing settled the Rancor down into my toes. [face_sick] I must be loopy to belly dance after a meal like that! [face_beatup]

9. DarKyram

DarKyram Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 5, 2010
    Oh yeah, the drums and stuff was so fun! I had a blast dancing! I was so happy to listen to the music and dance to it. I sure hope we have some more of that when we do the holiday 18th party!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.