main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'm sorry, but is it really necessary to appreciate and discuss every musician ever on the JC?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by xie, Feb 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    If someone starts a thread on AT-AT's and someone else starts one on landspeeders, another on Star Destroyers, are they copycating? This to me is not copycating. If someone starts a thread about a band that is not on the first 5 pages, it's okay.

Think of the JCC as TV. Lots of channels, some with basically the same thing. There are more than one talk show or soap operas. But they're all on there. There are kid's shows, smut shows, dramas, and comedies. If you don't like it, flip the channel. If you keep flipping the channel and it's the same thing again and again, eventually you'll find something different.

Maybe you'll like it, maybe you won't. If you're getting nowhere at that moment, turn off the TV and come back to it later. The shows will be different as time marches on.

2. Lord-of-the-Marks

Lord-of-the-Marks Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    I agree with Darth Sapient. I've seen a lot of threads of this nature. If you concern your self with every thread you think is stupid, your wasting your time. I thought they were until I found one that I actually liked.
    It's simple, join in or move on. ;)

3. JediMasterAaron

JediMasterAaron Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 14, 2000
    Will the trend of complaining about what is in YJCC ever stop? I mean, Jesus H.
    Eventually people are going to try to consolidate the place to the point where there is just one thread that covers EVERYTHING. [face_plain]

JMA

4. AmazingB

AmazingB Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2001
    "Will the trend of complaining about what is in YJCC ever stop?"

The way things are going, no.

Amazing.

5. OrgulloDelPuma

OrgulloDelPuma Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2003
    I agree with the administration on this one.

6. xie

xie Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    Eventually people are going to try to consolidate the place to the point where there is just one thread that covers EVERYTHING.

It's been tried before. "COME HERE TO TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING" threads pop up every so often, and are quickly locked. But they keep trying.

You can lock this now. I posted it in a fit of music thread rage, but really, this thread doesn't even reflect my own views when I look at it logically. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.