im sorry!

Discussion in 'London UK' started by boba_mullins, Jul 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boba_mullins Jedi Knight

star 1
    im gonna apologise in advance for just how minging this is, but i just peeled a bit of sunburn skin that were 2 inches+ square! im quite prud of that! i might frame it then auction it off! any takers? what shall i start the bidding at?
  2. TK_Four_Two_One Force Ghost

star 5
    i'll swop ya my chopped of wart???
  3. Dark_Elf_Queen Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL you can swap with Yosh, he did the same thing when I was on the phone to him earlier today :D
  4. Angel_of_Sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That really is quite 'ewwwww'.

. . and confusion reigns supreme . .
  5. Yoshee RSA FFUK/EUROPE, CR Emeritus: London

Manager
    star 6
    When i finished peeling it off Nic, i had one heck of a doorstep sandwich! :D

I have plenty more if ya wanna swap, Mullins? :p
  6. boba_mullins Jedi Knight

star 1
    well i could always throw in my finger n toe nail clippings if that would make the package more attractive?
  7. Dark_Elf_Queen Jedi Master

star 4
    Ewwwwww Yosh that turned my stomach when you said it the first time! [face_quite_ill]

LOL @ Boba Mullins... no, send me your nail clippings I promise not to use them to make a wax effigy and stick it full of pins or anything [face_innocent] *whistles* [face_mischief]
  8. EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, isn't THIS a special thread! I came over here to get away from the sock vs. RSA war over in the IK forum & this is what I find. I'm rather suprised that your UKDefender hasn't spoken up with some lovely thing to say! One of you guys must have him locked up somewhere cause we have been 'Defender Free' for several days now. So my thanks to whoever was responsible.

BTW: DEQ- In referance to our PMs, I've enjoyed our conversations & I'd like to see some more pics if you have them.
  9. Dark_Elf_Queen Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, this is a super thread and I have UKDefender locked in the cupboard under my stairs... he's staying there until he learns to behave! Did you SEE the havoc he caused with his game of Tag? ;)

I enjoy chatting to you also :)

Re pics: That one was off the website in my sig... hover over the buttons on the left and you will see Proj Red (3rd button down). He's not finished it yet so there's not much to show at the moment! I'll give him a poke and ask him how far along he is with it :D
  10. EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Master

star 4
    Most impressive on what's been posted so far & I'd like to keep up on how it's going.

(poke must have different meaning over there ;) )
  11. Dark_Elf_Queen Jedi Master

star 4
    HAHAHA well, it means that too [face_laugh] [face_mischief]

He's got one fibreglass helmet finished and another one in 2 halves but he's just got to get about £150 worth of silicon rubber to cast the bits in. It's only a rough paint job on the helmet on the site at the moment though. He's a very creative guy indeed ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.