FF:WA I'm sorry ...

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Sith-Gecko, Mar 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aztek Force Ghost

star 4
    I know I have only met you a few times Clare, but I for one was happy to see you here. I hope I have not done anything that has made you feel unwelcome.

Just want you to know that your always welcome at my place !

And I suppose your welcome to SM :p
  2. soneil Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't speak for everyone but I hope that Clare's feelings are misinterpretations like SM mentioned. Personally, if I've ever seemed unfriendly to anyone, it's probably more a result of not being an outgoing person. I know in the past that me sitting in the corner has been mistaken for unfriendliness. I just hope that there hasn't been any intentional unfriendliness from others, though that may be a tad optomistic.
    In any case, I hope that getting rid of the formalities associated with the club will solve some of these problems and I hope we'll still see you at some of our get togethers Clare. It would be a little silly of me to accept your apology personally since you've certainly never done anything to offend me, but I hope that anyone I may have offended can let it lie in the past. Likewise, I hope that anyone that may have been offended by anyone else can let it rest, so we can get on with enjoying the friendships we've made on here.
  3. SoulKrusher Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm sure everything that Pigalek said is true but I haven't had the chance to get to you either, vice-versa I suppose. With so much work on I don't get out much at all. :( Cheer up thou were not all bad here in WA, after all you met SM from WA didn't you.
  4. Sith-Gecko Jedi Master

star 4
    Certainly not all, no. Just I don't feel a part of the social club, therefore I don't see the point in doing things with them.
  5. Pigalek Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Clare do what we did at school..
    Make a new social group ;)
  6. Sith-Gecko Jedi Master

star 4
    One with an untwistable stomach?
  7. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, I've been through all that Clare - still going through that. I don't judge anyone anymore - opened my big mouth way too many times and ended up worse off than where I was before. I never judged you when I met you, I was too busy wondering that if I bought something, would anyone notice? At the mo I'm relying on my best friend and two special friends in Sydney, better make that three otherwise Pigalek might say something, that are trying to help me through everything.

Everyone is allowed to be what they want to be and do what they want to do. So, if I want to support NZ cricket I will. Stuff the bitch twins who have currently moved to Brissy and out of my life (good ridance to bad rubbish) - all they had to say was negative.
  8. Sith-Gecko Jedi Master

star 4
    It's not like some schoolkid "I have no friends" gripe. I guess in my situation it's nice to have friends in a new place, just to generally hang out with. I just wish that here it wasn't dominated by a core group of exclusives who treat everyone else as seccondary to their "clique".
  9. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I know what you're saying Clare, but what I wrote earlier obvioulsy wasn't written correctly. Can't really pit it into words, but I've been there and yeah....
  10. opium Jedi Master

star 4
    i remember when i first met clare,
    she had long pretty purple streaked hair.
  11. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    Same day I first met her, :)
    and you & D met for the first time that day too...
  12. opium Jedi Master

star 4
    ah, so it is:) that was a fateful day wasn't it?

Sith Magician with the big coat and "eyes"...
    an when your hair was still red!
  13. Sith-Gecko Jedi Master

star 4
    His hair is still red, with black tips. :p

I remember that day too ... almost a year ago, now ... he was the cute goth in the trenchcoat with the awesome contacts. Heh, so many people were freaked out by those ...
  14. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    still is red, just very, very dark red :)

Edit: curse you Clare and your quick as a flash posting :p ;)

Yeah, the train station security didn't like them did they? or was it me & Scream lightsabre duelling up & down the main station they didn't like? :)
  15. opium Jedi Master

star 4
    i must say, i was most impressed by that coat, you made a very cutting figure, i think that is the expression.

and i ment to ask you clare, what was your bit in Lord of the Rings? i remember you saying at the beach you were lying around in mud for ages...memory may be failing me there...but you DID have an ice cream! i think...
  16. Sith-Gecko Jedi Master

star 4
    Yup, SM shouted me a chocolate ice cream on that day. :)

And, yeah. Weapons & Armour Technician was my official title; but I did a few other jobs, like working on a few minatures and general on-set drudge work. The actual shots in which I was buried in mud puppeteering an Uruk-hai in it's birthing sack were cut from the final film - I'm hoping they'll be put back in in the SE. I got a nice bathrobe after I got hypothermia on that set and someone stole my overalls. :D
  17. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    And I remember you falling down with that ice cream :p

You managed to save it though...
  18. Sith-Gecko Jedi Master

star 4
    I fell down ... gee, that's unusual ... :p

But what a stunt! Falling down a hill and not even dropping an ice cream!
  19. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    Pfft, like you'd waste ice cream :p
  20. opium Jedi Master

star 4
    ice cream is a precious resource.
  21. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    Especially in an affagato :)
  22. Sith-Gecko Jedi Master

star 4
    Mmm ... ice cream ... giver of life ... quelcher of hunger ... banisher of summer heat ...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.