main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'm Starting a JA Run-On Story- Please Add On!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ty-gon Jinn, Jul 23, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    What's wrong with this thing?!?!? I have to know what happens!

2. The Jedi Princess

The Jedi Princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 1999
    Qui-Gon watched his apprentice sleep. He felt some relief that Obi-Wan did not seem to mind him inside his head, but maybe the boy was too tired to care.

Qui-Gon held his hand and looked through their bond through the force. It was there, just a thread, but still there. Qui-Gon was amazed, the bond had survived through everything. It was weak, but still there.

Qui-Gon got right to work on restoring the bond. Then someone knocked on the door, "Master Jinn, Master Yoda would like to speak to you. I will lead you to the communications room." Qui-Gon sighed and reluctantly left Obi-Wan. Who was breathing calmly and seemed to be sleeping peacefully.

====

Obi-Wan was dreaming, some were happy, others not. Obi-Wan saw himself at a sparring match with another boy. One with white hair, he looked at Obi-Wan with hate in his eyes. Qui-Gon was also there looking at him disapprovingly.

Obi-Wan saw himself kneeling before Qui-Gon and Qui-Gon saying that he would not take him as a padawan.

He saw himself being beat by a hutt and waking up to find Qui-Gon there only to learn that the Master was not there to look for him, but it was merely a coincidence.

Then he was on a mining platform and falling, falling, falling.

Obi-Wan sat right up in bed screaming.

==

Qui-Gon was in the communications room giving Yoda an update when he felt the terror and confusion through the bond. He then heard screaming. Qui-Gon excused himself and ran down the hall to where Obi-Wan was.

3. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Great story everone!

4. Daya

Daya Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2000
    please let obi-wan get his memory back soon!
    poor kid, he's been through a lot and is going through a lot on several other threads...

5. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    "What is it?"Qui-Gon asked, racing into the room right behind one of the nurses.

"I'm falling!"Obi-Wan screeched."I'm falling!"

"No, you're not falling. Look, you're still on the bed. Lay down, now, lay down."The nurse gently tried to push him back, but Obi-Wan resisted. He saw Qui-Gon and reached out his hand.

"It was a dream, Obi-Wan,"Qui-Gon said, coming forwards and taking his hand. To the nurse, he said,"I'll take care of him now."

She checked the read-outs, then nodded and went out.

"I was falling towards the sea,"Obi-Wan reported, breathing hard."There was supposed to be something there to catch me, but there wasn't, and I was scared!"

"It was a dream,"Qui-Gon repeated, but he knew what Obi-Wan was talking about. Obi-Wan had been imprisoned for a while on a deep-sea mining platform on Bandomeer, and had been thrown over the side for trying to get proof that Xanatos was behind the illegal operation. But a friend that Obi-Wan had made really had put out a tarpaulin to catch him, and he had not fallen far. Qui-Gon had been approaching the platform in a speed boat and had seen that Obi-Wan had not even been afraid--then. But he was now. He was almost shaking with fear.

"Relax,"he said, pulling Obi-Wan to his chest and wrapping the quilt tightly around him."It's all over now. I've got you. You're not falling. The dream is gone."

"Was it a dream or was it real, Qui-Gon? It seemed so real!"

"It was a dream based on something that happened to you about two years ago, Obi-Wan. Are you starting to remember?"Qui-Gon couldn't help feeling hopeful. If only Obi-Wan would regain his memory! Then he wouldn't have to start his Jedi training from scratch again.

"I don't know."Obi-Wan tried to calm himself, to think back, then slumped in defeat."No. I can't even remember the rest of the dream now. Just that I was falling..."

"Do you want me to put you back to sleep now?"Qui-Gon asked, feeling Obi-Wan shift slightly in his arms. He loosened his grip a little, afraid of causing him discomfort, and Obi-Wan rested his head against his chest, snuggling against him in relief.

"No, not just yet."

Qui-Gon didn't have to do anything. A few minutes later, Obi-Wan was asleep again, and Qui-Gon tucked him back into the bed, the returned to the communications room. Yoda was still there, studying a data pad, but he put it aside when Qui-Gon came back.

"He had a nightmare,"Qui-Gon explained."I think he's starting to remember things again. He dreamed about being on Bandomeer."

"Good news this would be, if true it were,"Yoda said. Before Qui-Gon could protest, he added,"Not built in a day, Coruscant was. A hard journey back for him, I fear."

"The future is always in motion,"Qui-Gon said."I hope your fears are not correct."

"So do I,"said Yoda softly."So do I."

6. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    Yoda then said, "Bring him back to Coruscant you will. Bring him home to heal."

Qui-Gon agreed, "I feel there is nothing more that can be done for him on Sceotan. As soon as the medics clear him, we will leave."

The transmission with Yoda ended and Qui-Gon felt that he needed to find his center to meditate. He looked in on Obi-Wan, who was sleeping peacefully. Gathering the blankets around his chin, he tucked the boy in. He then went to the nurses station, "I will be in the gardens meditating. Please get me if he awakens or there is a change."

The nurse answered, "Of course Master Jinn."

Obi-Wan was having another dream, this one started out very happy. He was with Master Qui-Gon, there were in the gardens at what looked to be a temple. They were playing with lightsabers, and when Obi-Wan almost bested Qui-Gon, the master started to tickle him. Not with his fingers, but with something that Obi-Wan could not see.

Stop, hehehe, please Master...STOP! hehehe That is not fair...you cheated.

Me? Cheat? All is fair in war. hehehe.

Then the tickleing stopped and Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon sat on the grass laughing.

That dream ended and another one came. Obi-Wan was on a war torn planet. He had taken his lightsaber against his Master and told him that he did not want to be a Jedi anymore. Qui-Gon looked at him and then just turned away and left Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan was then alone, he did not have friends on this place for some reason. And the one friend he did have was named Cerasi. The dream continued until the girl was laying bleeding, dying in Obi-Wan's arms.

This time Obi-Wan did not wake up screaming, he woke up crying.

Qui-Gon was finishing his meditations when he felt the distress. He quickly made his way back to Obi-Wan's room.

Gently taking the boy into his arms he said, "Shhhh, it is all right. I am here, tell me all about it."

Obi-Wan wanted to push him away, but the comforting arms stopped him, "You...huh...left...me."sniff

Qui-Gon did not understand what Obi-Wan meant, "I only went to the gardens to meditate. I was not far."

Obi-Wan choked out, "No, that is not what I meant. In my dream you left me behind. You left me because I was bad and took my weapon against you.sniff Then I was alone and my only friend died while I held her. I could not help her."

Tightening his grip on Obi-Wan the master stated, "You were not bad Obi-Wan, you were confused. It was my job to help you through the confusion and I did not. I am sorry."

Obi-Wan nodded and asked, "Who was the girl in the dream?"

Qui-Gon remembered the girl fondly, "Her name was Cerasi. She was very special." Qui-Gon then looked in Obi-Wan's eyes, "Do you want to sleep again?"

Obi-Wan shook his head, "I don't think so. But will you stay with me?"

Qui-Gon smiled, "Of course."

7. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000
    I love this thread!

8. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    "Qui-Gon, I'm hungry."

"Again?"Qui-Gon reluctantly opened his eyes and looked first at Obi-Wan, who was nodding, then around the living room of their quarters aboard the Eternal Escapade, the luxury liner that would take them back to Coruscant. It was perhaps not the right kind of ship in which to practice meditation, but then, he'd chosen it for the food and not for the atmosphere.

"How was your meditation?"Qui-Gon asked with a little sigh. They had been kneeling for all of fifteen minutes.

"I felt the Living Force, just like you described it,"Obi-Wan said, his eyes sparkling."And it showed me a picture of the buffet on the third level."

"That was your stomach, not the Living Force,"Qui-Gon reprimanded him. It was proving to be much harder than he had expected to get Obi-Wan back into the pattern of Jedi life, and this was only the beginning.

Obi-Wan looked downcast."But I really am hungry, Qui-Gon. And we haven't sampled that buffet at all yet. You keep leading me to the ones that have fish in them."

"Fish is nutritious, Padawan."

"It always flakes apart and falls off my fork, and it has those little bones in it. I like real meat better."

"All right, we'll give it a try."The food really was excellent on board this ship. Qui-Gon had rarely traveled in such luxury, and would not have done so if it hadn't been for Obi-Wan. Even after eating his way through five recovery days in the medical center on Sceotan, he was still painfully thin. Qui-Gon had requested that the Council bear the financial burden of feeding his Padawan on the trip home, and had immediately booked passage on the ship with the best culinary reputation. It would take four days instead of three to get home, because of a planetary stopover, but the price included all they could eat at any of the ship's many buffets and restaurants, and Obi-Wan seemed to need nourishment about every two hours as long as he was awake.

"Great!"Obi-Wan leaped to his feet and raced for the door, and Qui-Gon followed, feeling almost sick at the thought of seeing food again so quickly. Not quite jogging, but still moving briskly, Obi-Wan led him up the grand staircase to the third level and shot straight to the buffet. He happily grabbed a plate and began to select all sorts of--

"Desserts!"Qui-Gon exclaimed in dismay."Obi-Wan, you're starting at the wrong end!"

"No, I'm not!"Obi-Wan grinned."You told me to trust in the Force and it would guide me. So I did, and it guided me here!"

That is not the way it's supposed to work, Qui-Gon sighed to himself as he glanced down the long table. There was nothing here but desserts, and even though he didn't recognise all of them, he knew instinctively that they were all disgustingly sweet.

"Obi-Wan, you really should start with something hearty first. All that sugar could shock your system."

"I had something hearty before, and I was too full for dessert then. Now I'm doing it the other way around. If I have any room left after all this, I'll find a steak or something. Don't you want anything, Qui-Gon?"

"No, thank you, Padawan, I'll leave it all to you."Just thinking about all that sugar made Qui-Gon's teeth ache. Still, he reminded himself firmly, calories were calories, and as long as Obi-Wan didn't overdo it and make himself sick, he could allow it once in a while. He selected a table not far from the buffet, and after stuffing yet another sweet dessert onto his plate, Obi-Wan joined him.

"Know what, Qui-Gon?"Obi-Wan asked through a mouthful of something sticky.

"I know that you shouldn't talk with your mouth full, Padawan."

Obi-Wan swallowed hastily."I hope we never get to Coruscant. The food there isn't half as good as this."

"Do you remember the food at the Temple?"Qui-Gon felt a surge of hope. Until now, Obi-Wan had only remembered things through dreams, and those memories were often distorted by his fears.

"A little, sort of. No, not really,"Obi-Wan admitted, looking down for a moment. Then he glanced up again."I just know it can't have been this good. I think we had pudding a lot there, be

9. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000
    Everytime I come here there's more story.
    Is this heaven?

10. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    I'm glad you think so, HealerLeona. Thanks for the encouragement.

"Master Jinn! I never thought I'd see you on one of these ships!"

Qui-Gon turned his head and looked in surprise at the tall, blue-skinned alien with antennae and pointed teeth."Medic An-Paj! What are you doing here?"

"Sixth honeymoon, Master Jinn. Hello, Obi-Wan. You don't remember me, but I am Medic An-Paj. I took care of you on the way from Coruscant to Sceotan while you were sick. I'm glad to see you're feeling better now."An-Paj pulled up a chair and sat down between them.

Obi-Wan looked bewildered at this flood of information, but finally said,"Hello, Medic An-Paj."

"You're going to make yourself sick if you eat all that sweet stuff, Obi-Wan. Here, let me help you with this."An-Paj removed part of a piece of cake and popped it into his mouth."Hmm, not bad."

"Sixth honeymoon?"Qui-Gon asked to take the attention off his apprentice's eating habits.

"Oh, yes. Our youngest sister has finally come of age, but we had to delay the wedding because of that blasted Splitonica. We've just finished the ceremony two days ago, and thought we'd indulge a little before returning to the temple."

"Are you a Jedi, too?"Obi-Wan asked.

"Yes, I am a Master Healer at the temple, and two of my wives work in the kitchens there."

"Two...wives?"

"Yes, I was lucky enough to be betrothed into a family that ended up with six daughters. Number three said she saw you here, Obi-Wan, so I had to come around to make certain. Nice to see you've got your appetite back."

"Are you honeymooning with all of them?"Qui-Gon asked faintly.

"Funny, that's just what Master Windu asked. Yes, of course, Master Jinn. How could I leave any of them behind?"

Qui-Gon shrugged at this piece of logic and noticed that Obi-Wan was staring intently at An-Paj in utter fascination.

"Would you like me to stop by your quarters later for a talk?"An-Paj asked, his eyes flicking to Obi-Wan and back.

"I wouldn't dream of interrupting your honeymoon,"Qui-Gon began to protest."It can wait until we get back to the temple."

"Really? I got the distinct impression--but of course it's up to you. If you do need my help, we're in Cabin 24 on Level Five."

"Thank you, Medic An-Paj. I will keep that in mind."

"Well, with six wives to keep happy, I'd better get back. I'm glad to see you're looking well, both of you. Come to our table for dinner later, and I'll introduce you to Number Six."

He got up and walked away, and as soon as he was out of earshot, Obi-Wan asked,"Qui-Gon?"

"Yes?"

"Do all Jedis have six wives?"

11. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Qui-Gon shot into wakefulness at the frantic screams coming from across the room, then realised that Obi-Wan was having another nightmare, and got out of bed. Sitting down next to Obi-Wan, he switched on the bedside lamp, then laid his hand on the boy's arm."Wake up, Padawan. Wake up."

"He's tied me up! He's tied me up! Qui-Gon, please untie my hands!"

"Obi-Wan, your hands are untied. It was a dream, that's all."

Obi-Wan sat up, panting with fear, then looked down at his wrists and started to cry. Reaching out an arm, Qui-Gon hugged him close and poured out warm, loving feelings through their bond until Obi-Wan was finally able to stop and wipe his eyes with the sleeve of his pyjamas.

"It was Medic An-Paj, the one we met to-day,"Obi-Wan reported, his voice still ragged with tears."I dreamed he tied my hands to the sides of the bed, and then he went away and left me there! I called and called, but nobody came to help me, not even you!"

"It's all right now, I'm here, Obi-Wan."

"Was it just a dream, Qui-Gon?"

"Do you remember that I told you you'd been very sick, Obi-Wan, with a virus that made you very sensitive to pain?"

"Yes."

"You had an IV in your arm and you pulled it out twice because it was so painful to you."

"You told me that before,"Obi-Wan confirmed, nodding slightly against Qui-Gon's chest.

"Medic An-Paj tied your hands to the sides of the bed to keep you from pulling it out again. And then he got sick, too. But later, a medical droid came to take care of us all, and then we landed on Sceotan."

"There wasn't any droid in my dream. But where were you? Why didn't you come help me?"

"I was sick, too, Obi-Wan. I don't think I could have stood up at that point, even if I'd wanted to."

"Oh."Obi-Wan sighed."I wish I remembered."

"But you do remember that part?"

"There's a difference between memories and dreams,"Obi-Wan said, trying to explain."You just know that you're dreaming--at least, when you wake up. And you know if you're remembering something. But this was a dream."

"I understand what you mean,"Qui-Gon said."But it must have been a dream based on what you remember."

"Yeah, maybe. I had another dream before, a really nice one. You and I were fighting with light sabers."

"See, that was based on your memories, too."

"I wish I only dreamed nice things, Qui-Gon. Then I wouldn't be afraid of going to sleep every night."

"Obi-Wan, pain is a signal that your body is sending you. You have to accept it, not fight it. Only then can you ask your body to begin healing. The same is true for pain inside your mind. Once you accept it and stop fighting, you can start to heal."

Obi-Wan looked up at him in total confusion."What?"

"Don't be afraid of bad dreams, Obi-Wan. Let them happen. Your mind is trying to tell you something."

"I don't want them to happen!"

"I know."Qui-Gon sighed. He really would have to talk to An-Paj about this. It seemed that the medic had been right when he'd suggested that Obi-Wan's amnesia was a self-defense mechanism.

"Can I get something to eat, Qui-Gon?"

"No, Obi-Wan, it's the middle of the night."

"But I'm hungry!"

"You're not hungry, you're just trying to stay awake."

Obi-Wan was silent for a moment, then he said,"Tell me again about Medic An-Paj and his six wives."

Qui-Gon had already explained it to him that afternoon, along with the fact that many Jedi never married even one wife, let alone six, but he didn't mind explaining it again."An-Paj comes from a civilisation where females outnumber the males by about ten to one. Polygamy is essential to keep their species from extinction. As soon as a boy is born, he is bonded to a family that has very young females, and marries all the daughters one by one as soon as they reach maturity. The family that An-Paj married into had six daughters and no sons at all. But An-Paj is lucky. He has a son by his second wife, and the boy has Jedi potential as well. You are very tired, Obi-Wan, now lay down and go to sleep."

"That's not fair, Qui-Gon,"Obi-Wan yawned, protesting against the mind trick, b

12. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    Qui-Gon was sleeping when he became aware of noise in the sleeping quarters. Someone was dumping out travel bags and boxes. Qui-Gon did not feel danger, looking towards the closet and fresher he saw Obi-Wan kneeling in the dim light. Obi-Wan was saying in a desperate voice, "Where is it? I need to find it. Where is it?"

Qui-Gon got up and went to him, when he placed his hand on Obi-Wan's shoulder the boy jumped. Concerned, Qui-Gon asked, "What is wrong Padawan. Why are you so distressed."

Obi-Wan's eyes filled with tears, "I had another nightmare, this time I shielded. I did not want to wake you up again."

Qui-Gon pulled the boy into his lap and hugged him, "You should not shield from me Obi-Wan. I am here for you, I want to help you. Now what was this dream?"

Obi-Wan shuddered, but began, "I was on a different planet, you were there, but not with me. I was with someone who I think was a friend. He had really long arms. I was in disguise but was caught! And they hooked me up to this bad machine or droid or something. And it hurt! It really hurt, they were taking my memories. But a rock helped me. I need that rock." Obi-Wan jumped up and began his search again saying, "I need it...I need the rock."

Qui-Gon moved next to Obi-Wan, "Shhh, I will help you find it." In moments Qui-Gon found the river stone and he and Obi-Wan put the travel bags away.

Leading Obi-Wan to the bed he said, "Shhh, it is all right Obi-Wan. They were more memories. Here is the stone." He pressed it in the boys hand, who then held it next to his heart, "Go back to sleep Padawan."

13. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Obi-Wan opened his eyes, glancing around the bedroom in the dim nightlight. He didn't like sleeping in the dark, it scared him to be in complete blackness, and so Qui-Gon switched the lamp to the lowest possible setting each night before bed. Now it showed him that Qui-Gon was still asleep, his breathing deep and regular, even though Obi-Wan's stomach told him that they were late for breakfast.

Checking that his hand was still curled protectively around the river stone, Obi-Wan sat up. The rock! He'd almost panicked, trying to find it after that dream. How relieved he'd been when Qui-Gon had found it in the pocket of one of his tunics, rolled up and stuffed in the bottom of a travel bag. He'd clutched it to his heart, imagining that he could feel the Force pulsating within, and had fallen asleep without Qui-Gon's help for the first time since he'd woken up in the intensive care unit. He hadn't even dreamed this time, and the lack of nightmares was refreshing.

Now Obi-Wan opened his hand and stared at the stone in the weak light. The red streaks glowed against the black, and he traced one of them with his finger. The rock was warm, warmer than he would have expected from his body heat, and he remembered from his dream that it was Force-sensitive. Obi-Wan couldn't remember the Force, not really, but Qui-Gon was always talking about it, trying to help him feel it through meditation. He hadn't been able to feel it, not for long, anyway, and Qui-Gon had been disappointed, though he'd tried not to show it.

Maybe the rock could help him somehow. Obi-Wan didn't like it when Qui-Gon was disappointed. He tried his best to do what Qui-Gon suggested, but everything seemed strange and yet familiar at the same time, and that confused him. Although he felt as though he should be able to do it, he always found that he couldn't, or at least not very well.

Closing his eyes, Obi-Wan held the stone in both hands and concentrated on it. He felt the Force stir almost instantly, and tried to open himself to it, as Qui-Gon had explained. It pulsed around him, then filled him, and he knew instinctively that he was doing it right, that this was the way it was supposed to be. It felt good.

With his mind, he reached out towards Qui-Gon, and received a small flood of positive feelings in return; love, pride, happiness, hope. The tall Jedi was awake now, joining him automatically in the Force the way two burning sticks combined to make a bigger fire. It didn't bother him anymore, having Qui-Gon in his head. He couldn't believe that he'd ever been afraid of it. No. It hadn't been his fear, it had been Xanatos', trying to alienate him, sever the bond between him and Qui-Gon. Thank the Maker, Xanatos was gone now. There wasn't anything to be afraid of--was there?

Cautiously, he turned his attention to himself, to the barriers in his mind that held his memories prisoner. He felt strong enough to knock them down, destroy them forever and release everything inside them, but he wasn't sure he wanted to. Not just yet. There was pain there, so much pain and misery and fear. No. He didn't want to re-live it. Not now. No. No! NO!

It's all right, Obi-Wan, I'm here with you, he heard Qui-Gon's voice saying. The mind-touch was gentle, comforting, only hinting at the strength that his master was offering him, but Obi-Wan baulked at receiving it.

No! I don't want to! he heard himself call out, and then he was separating himself from the Force, coming back to full consciousness, and tears were running down his face.

"No, no, I don't want to, I don't want to,"he sobbed, and then Qui-Gon's arms were around him, hugging him tightly.

"It's all right, Obi-Wan, you don't have to, you don't have to,"Qui-Gon told him.

Obi-Wan hid his face in his hands and continued to cry, leaning back against Qui-Gon's chest."I could have done it, Qui-Gon. I was strong enough, I know. But I didn't want to. Not yet!"

"It's all right,"Qui-Gon repeated."It's all right. Everything will be all right."

Eventually, Obi-Wan calmed down and wiped

14. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    Qui-Gon laughed, "I think you are always hungry Padawan. Lets go get breakfast and then it will almost be time to land."

Obi-Wan grinned, Home, I will be home. But I don't remember much about it.

Obi-Wan's smile faded and Qui-Gon gave his shoulder a reassuring squeez, "Do not fear Padawan. It will be all right."

After a huge breakfast Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon went to gather their things. Obi-Wan then stood beside his master in nervous anticipation. Qui-Gon sensing this placed his arm around the boy's shoulders. The ship landed and the passengers began to get off.

Qui-Gon had already told Obi-Wan that the council was to meet them at the landing platform, so Obi-Wan was not afraid. But he was nervous.

Yoda stepped forward, "Far you have come. Farther still to go."

After a brief meeting with the council Obi-Wan asked if he could go for a walk. Qui-Gon wanted to say no, but did not want to smother the boy in his protectiveness. Qui-Gon said, "You may go for a walk, but stay in the gardens."

Obi-Wan agreed and smiled as he entered the garden of a thousand fountains. Something felt right here. Familar. Obi-Wan was lost in his thoughts when he felt the presence of another. He turned around and saw a boy his age with silver hair in a ponytail.

Obi-Wan did not feel comfortable around him but the boy smiled, "Hey Oaf...I mean Obi-Wan. I am so glad to see you. I am so glad that you are ok."

Obi-Wan looked around nervously, "Are we friends?"

Bruck nodded, "The best."

Obi-Wan answered, "I am sorry, but I lost my memory. I need to go find Master Qui-Gon now."

Bruck stopped him, "Lets go out for a while first."

Obi-Wan argued, "I told Master I would stay in the gardens."

Bruck answered, "So what? Qui-Gon lets you do anything you want, so lets go out for a while. Shield from him."

Obi-Wan looked confused, "If he lets me do what I want, why do I have to shield from him?"

Brucks eyes almost turned cold but he put on another fake smile and said, "Because it is a game that the two of you have. Believe me Obi-Wan, we have been best friends since we have been little. So come on, lets go."

15. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Jani was sitting in the garden, reading a book that Deepa had given her when Obi-Wan and that bully bruck came along. She set the book down. "obi-Wan, it's great to see you again!"

Obi-Wan scratched his head. "Do I know you?"

Bruck stepped forward. "yeah, who are you, little girl?"

Jani tried to keep cool. "For your information, my name is Jani and I'm NOT that little." She turned to Obi-Wan. "Why are you hanging out with slime like Bruck?"

"we're um, friends, I guess," obi-Wan answered.

"yeah, so go away, little girl!"

Jani ignored Bruck. "Obi-Wan, Bruck will just get you into trouble." She glared at Bruck. "Trust me."

bruck laughed. "Yub, yub, Little Girl!"

"Putting a stuffed Ewok in someone's room and tying a blaster to it's hand is NOT funny!"

"Yeah, it is!" Bruck turned to Obi-Wan. "man, you should have seen her! She saw the thing and screamed like a girl!"

" I AM a girl," Jani said.

"Come on Obi-Wan. We don't want to be seen hanging around Little Girls." Bruck pulled obi-Wan's arm towards the exit to the garden.

Jani grabbed her book and settled back down. "Boys.." she mumbled.

16. Jedi Knight Anakin

Jedi Knight Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2000
    This is my first attempt.... so don't hate me!

It seemed like they had been walking for an eternity. Obi-Wan's legs were aching and he was dying of thirst. He passed a lot of venders on the way, but, as usual, Qui-Gon had neglected to pay Obi-Wan his usual allowance. 'How normal my life is', he thought.

About a mile from the tower, the boy pointed to an allyway. "Come on. There's somewhere I'd like to take you"
    Obi-Wan hesitated. "I really should tell Qui..."
    The boy cut him off. "Aw come on... friend. What's to be afraid of? You're a Jedi."
    "But I don't remember..."
    "Aw come on."
    'Oh well' Obi-Wan thought to himself. How could it hurt to meet someone?
    "Well, you coming?"
    Reluctantly, Obi-Wan agreed, and they started to trek through the ally.
    It was getting dark, fast. Obi-Wan could barely see where he was going, let alone know where Bruck was headed. So, he walked on ahead.
    "Just a little closer..." He heard Bruck say. "A little closer..."
    In the darkness he saw a black silouhette of Bruck, and... it seemed something else. Perhaps an object in the background... perhaps a...
    "Good job, Obi-Wan."
    In an instant, all he could hear was a click, then, everything went black.

He woke up, or at least it seemed he did, in a small room, metal on all sides. The lights were all around him, blinding him. He kept hearing the voice in his head... "The best... the best.... the best..." It seemed as if he was dying, he didn't have the power to open his eyes. All he could hear was a constant hum in the background... and something else... footsteps... louder... louder... coming towards the door...

Obi-Wan bolted up from where he was lying, taking notice that he didn't have on his Jedi attire anymore. Now, he was only clad in a pair of black pants, too tight, he might add.

"In time he will pay." He heard outside his door. "In time, after he sees what will happen to his Padawan." A shadow crossed the view window, and the door slid open. A figure stepped in, flanked by two others. Obi-Wan couldn't make either of the two out, but the figure in the middle was distinct.

"Best of friends, Obi Wan." A menacing voice echoed through the room. "Best of friends... Too easy. Your master will pay for what has happened to Xanatos. He will pay... when he sees you in pain."

Obi Wan squinted hard, getting up from where he was standing. "You tricked me." He said. "You little nerfherder." He lunged for Bruck but was knocked into the arms of one of the figures. It grabbed him, restraining him.

"You cannot win, Obi Wan."

Obi-Wan fought a losing battle against the figure.

"You are a strong boy, Obi Wan." Bruck laughed. "But you will break. And I will show it all to your master... and he will be helpless to save you." He laughed evily, and geustured to the guards. "Take him to the scan grid. Put a camera in the room, I want Qui-Gon to see him in pain."

17. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000

It seemed like they had been walking for an eternity. Obi-Wan's legs were aching and he was dying of thirst. He passed a lot of venders on the way, but, as usual, Qui-Gon had neglected to pay Obi-Wan his usual allowance. 'How normal my life is', he thought.

About a mile from the tower, the boy pointed to an allyway. "Come on. There's somewhere I'd like to take you"
    The boy cut him off. "Aw come on... friend. What's to be afraid of? You're a Jedi."
    "Aw come on."
    "Well, you coming?"
    It was getting dark, fast. Obi-Wan could barely see where he was going, let alone know where Bruck was headed. So, he walked on ahead.
    In the darkness he saw a black silouhette of Bruck, and... it seemed something else. Perhaps an object in the background... perhaps a...
    "Good job, Obi-Wan."

He woke up, or at least it seemed he did, in a small room, metal on all sides. The lights were all around him, blinding him. He kept hearing the voice in his head... "The best... the best.... the best..." It seemed as if he was dying, he didn't have the power to open his eyes. All he could hear was a constant hum in the background... and something else... footsteps... louder... louder... coming towards the door...

Obi-Wan bolted up from where he was lying, taking notice that he didn't have on his Jedi attire anymore. Now, he was only clad in a pair of black pants, too tight, he might add.

"In time he will pay." He heard outside his door. "In time, after he sees what will happen to his Padawan." A shadow crossed the view window, and the door slid open. A figure stepped in, flanked by two others. Obi-Wan couldn't make either of the two out, but the figure in the middle was distinct.

"Best of friends, Obi Wan." A menacing voice echoed through the room. "Best of friends... Too easy. Your master will pay for what has happened to Xanatos. He will pay... when he sees you in pain."

Obi Wan squinted hard, getting up from where he was standing. "You tricked me." He said. "You little nerfherder." He lunged for Bruck but was knocked into the arms of one of the figures. It grabbed him, restraining him.

"You are a strong boy, Obi Wan." Bruck laughed. "But you will break. And I will show it all to your master... and he will be helpless to save you." He laughed evily, and geustured to the guards. "Take him to the scan grid. Put a camera in the room, I want Qui-Gon to see him in pain."

Obi-Wan was hauled to the torture room, fighting and screaming for help that could not hear. He tried to reach out through the Force, but he could not.

They strapped him down onto the panel, and prepared the scan grid. Obi-Wan knew what was going to follow. And now that he shut out the Force... there was nothing to stop it.

18. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000

"Aw come on."
    "Well, you coming?"
    "Good job, Obi-Wan."

He was forcefully taken to the torture room, and strapped onto the panel above the painful device. He knew what was going to follow, and now that he shut out the Force... there was nothing to stop it.

19. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000

"Aw come on."
    "Well, you coming?"
    "Good job, Obi-Wan."

He was forcefully taken to the torture room, and strapped onto the panel above the painful device. He knew what was going to follow, and now that he shut out the Force... there was nothing to stop it.

20. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000

"Aw come on."
    "Well, you coming?"
    "Good job, Obi-Wan."

21. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000

"Aw come on."
    "Well, you coming?"
    "Good job, Obi-Wan."

22. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000

"Aw come on."
    "Well, you coming?"
    "Good job, Obi-Wan."

23. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000

"Aw come on."
    "Well, you coming?"
    "Good job, Obi-Wan."

24. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    Whoops sorry about that... *Notes to never click the submit button more than once*

[This message has been edited by Jedi Knight Anakin (edited 03-10-2000).]

25. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    I'm sorry-- but I was desperately trying to post a followup! But it will not work! I will post it soon-- please keep it open!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.