I'm Starting a JA Run-On Story- Please Add On!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ty-gon Jinn, Jul 23, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    I've tried copying and pasting, but it won't paste. I'll try again. I agree with the "Obi-Wan attracks so much negative attention." If you read any of Jane Jinn's things, you'll know what i mean! I thought Obi's Shotgun wedding was bad..., this is getting just as bad!
  2. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "What's wrong with him?"Qui-Gon asked, looking down at the thin figure of his Padawan, curled into a fetal position. After soaking in the bacta tank for three days, Obi-Wan had been taken out, washed and dressed, and put to bed. He had pulled his arms and legs up to his chest and had not moved since.

An-Paj had not been worried at first, but as the hours had gone by, he had begun to run tests. Obi-Wan responded only minimally to stimulus, and finaly, An-Paj had summoned his telepathic powers and gone inside his head. Coming out again, the first thing he had heard was Qui-Gon's anxious question, and now he struggled to respond.

"He has retreated inside himself, inside Force barriers in his mind,"An-Paj said slowly."The barriers are weak, but they are holding."

"Will they fall soon?"

"They might hold indefinitely, unless something happens."

"Can you break them down?"

An-Paj hesitated, then said,"Yes...But it might be better if you did it. Obi-Wan might fight back less if he knew it was you."

"What do you mean, fight back?"

"He's had enough, Qui-Gon. He doesn't want to feel anymore, so he's trying to cut himself off from the outside world. It's a sort of hibernation and trance and more. And he won't welcome being disturbed. There's a possibility that he might turn violent, there's another, equal possibility that he will retreat even farther. And the third possibility is that he's in there waiting to be rescued...by you."

"I'll do it,"said Qui-Gon."I won't fail him again."

3. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    An-Paj locked the door of the room, just in case, then sat down on the other side of Obi-Wan. Qui-Gon reached out and laid his hand on the boy's shoulder, then closed his eyes and reached out for the Force, letting it fill him. Slowly, hesitantly, he turned his mental attention to Obi-Wan and 'saw' the barriers that his Padawan was hiding behind.

Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon called out softly. Obi-Wan, please come out.

There was no reply, and Qui-Gon gave the barrier a mental shove. He could feel it waver, but not fall, and from behind it, there was a slight reaction, an almost imperceptible sound.

Obi-Wan, he tried again. Don't be frightened, it's only me. I want to help you.

No response. Qui-Gon shoved the barrier again and felt resistance on the other side.

Don't keep me out, Padawan, he called, more loudly now. Let me help you.

It was only a touch, an impression more than an actual feeling, but he knew suddenly that Obi-Wan was frightened. He tried to follow the thought, to reassure his Padawan, but had no way of knowing whether his reassurances were getting through. He had to break down the barrier completely, he realised. It wouldn't be possible to simply push it aside. Sighing, he gathered his mental strength and pushed with all his might.

There was resistance, but he did not back down, and eventually he felt that he was gaining the upper hand. It was like pushing a heavy crate across the floor with somebody on the other side, trying to prevent him, but he felt the barrier moving, a little bit at a time.

Break it down, came an unfamiliar voice in his mind. Qui-Gon recognised An-Paj, and a moment later, he sensed that the medic was beside him, helping. They stopped trying to move the barrier, and concentrated instead on a picture of it exploding.

There was a pause, and then the real explosion did come. Even inside his mind, Qui-Gon turned away from the burst of light and the 'shrapnel' of fear and anger and hate and pain that shot by him, carrying him out of the boy's mind. Qui-Gon blinked and looked down at Obi-Wan, surprised to see his physical body instead of a mental image.

Obi-Wan's eyes were open now and he sat up slowly, glancing around in complete bewilderment. About to speak to him, Qui-Gon felt a warning from An-Paj, and remained silent, waiting. Obi-Wan looked from one to the other, then suddenly burst into tears and cried out,"Master!"

Qui-Gon opened his arms and Obi-Wan practically leaped into them, clinging tightly to him and sobbing so hard that he could not speak for several minutes.

"It's all right, Obi-Wan,"Qui-Gon told him again and again."You don't have to be scared anymore."

He couldn't help noticing that Obi-Wan had called him master, instead of Qui-Gon. Master. Just like in the old days. He never thought he'd be so happy to hear one simple word.

"M-m-master,"Obi-Wan wailed again.

"Shhh,"Qui-Gon said, smiling a giddy little smile.

Obi-Wan eventually stopped crying and swiped his sleeve across his face a few times, drying eyes and nose, then said,"Master, I remember now!"

"You remember?"asked Qui-Gon, smiling even more broadly."Really?"

"Really. I remember the Temple, and Bant, and Garen Muln, and Master Yoda--especially his stick--and even Medic An-Paj--and Xanatos. I don't want to remember him but I do."Obi-Wan frowned for a moment, then brightened up again."And my light saber, and everything."

"That's--that's wonderful, Obi-Wan."Qui-Gon couldn't find any better word to describe how light his heart suddenly felt, how happy the news made him.

"What colour is your light saber, Obi-Wan?"asked An-Paj suddenly.

"Blue, Master An-Paj. Why do you ask?"

"Just checking. And Bant's a nice looking human girl, isn't she?"

"You know as well as I do that she's Calamarian, Master An-Paj. I really do remember, you know."Obi-Wan looked insulted, then said,"Your second wife's name is An-Hwaet and she works in the cafeteria with your third wife, whose name is An-Fyrra."

"All right, Obi-Wan, you've convinced me."

"And I remember how much I hate being here in the infirmary.
  4. Eryce Jedi Knight

star 2
    *nods head vigorously*

Yeah, don't make him go back there... I mean, I like Obi-torture as much as anyone ( more probably) but there's just so much abuse a body can take!
  5. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I agree, Eryce, that's why you won't be getting any more Obi-Torture from me on this thread. I've had my fun, and now I'm bowing out. I was going to bring his memory back and end the story before this, but Bruck and Darth Ravage got there before I did, and I had to take care of that problem first. Now, as far as I am concerned, it's over. No more from me! Hope you enjoyed it!
  6. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Gosh, obi-Wan might as well scream out "Daddy!" When i read when he yelled out "aster," the first thing that came to mind was Anastasia. The movie, you know, with the little Bartok. He says the same line. ANYWAY.......

Jani sunggled into her seat. 'Finally,' she thought. 'Peace and quietness.' She was halfway through her book, which was getting pretty interesting. it was about 2 Jedi who found a small planet that was controled by an evil knig. The Jedi were trying to set the people free from the evil king. Jani read on. 'Then as the Jedi stared t the evil knig, he smiled. The knig snapped his fingers and yelled...'

"Jani!"

Jani jumped a mile high. She turned and saw Qui-Gon and Obi-wan, fully recovered.

"Don't do that!" Jani was trying to slow her heart rate down.

"I'm sorry Jani. I just saw you here and i had to thank you. For everything." Obi-Wan smiled at her.

Jani stared back. "You.. you can remember again."

He nodded.

"That's great!"

Obi-Wan pulled her out of her chair and drew her into a hug. "Thank you," he whispered. "Thank you for saving my life."

jani felt someone's eyes staring at her. She pulled out of the hug and saw nath-Sen standing in the doorway.

She faked a smile. "Look nath-Sen. Look who's back."

Nath-Sen just shook his head. "Why can't you just die so I can make sure Xantoes is gone?"

"Shut up, nath-Sen," Jani said harshly.

"For w=all we know, Xantoes could still be inside of you.."Nath-Sen went on.

"Nath-Sen, I said, SHUT UP," Jani barked.

"Jani, since when have you taken some Jedi's side over your own brothers, huh?"

Jani turned to Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. "Excuse me for a minute." She walked over to Nath-Sen and pushed him against the wall. She was half his size, but she had enough force in her blow that the wind was kncked out of nath-Sen.

"Look, i am sick and tired of you critisizing people. Xantoes isn't in Obi-Wan. xantoes is dead and HAS been dead. So drop it." Jani let go of him and stared at him coldly.

nath-Sen gave her the same stare. "Fine. You want to be obi-Wan's sister instead of mine, go ahead. I ..."

"I never said i wanted to be his sister.."

"Yes, you did." With that, he turned on his heel and walked out of the room.

Jani watched him leave. Then, she felt Qui-Gon's hand rest on her shoulder.

"It's going to be all right, jani," he said reassuringly.

jani heard him, but a small tear formed at he side of her eye.

"it'll be all right," he repeated.

7. Sat'zi Jedi Knight

star 2
    where are the posts? (the most asked question on this forum now)
  8. Sat'zi Jedi Knight

star 2
    What happened to this thread?
  9. darthcleo Administrator Emeritus

star 4
  10. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Question; Why the He** did they move this stuff? I was about to kill somebody cause it wouldn't let me post! God, Plus, what's this thing about a forum code?
  11. Toshi Station Jedi Knight

star 2
    Of course they can- Ben did it to Luke.
  12. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    where is everybody?

Adi and Deepa were sitting in the lounge, watching a holodrama. A mad killer was running around killing evry human he saw. At the moment, he pulled out a long viroblade, switched it on, and..

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Deepa and Adi jumped. it was Deepa's comlink.

She pulled it out. "Deepa here," she said. It was Mace Windu. "Deepa, is Adi with you by chance?"

"yes, she's right here."

"Good. Could you two come down here? we have a.. a difficult situation."

"we'll be right down," she said. She thumbed the comlink off.

Adi switched the holoprojecter off. "he always knows how to spoil someone's fun," she sighed.

'Ain't it the truth," Deepa mumbled. "Come on." The ran out of the room and down the hall.

As the got down to the level mace had called from, they heard yelling. The began to run faster.

As the got to the source of he yelling, they saw mace leaning against a pole, watching Ki-Adi Mundi try to settle this screaming woman down.

"Where's the little b*sterd?! Get him down here now! I want a piece of him!"

"Madam, please calm down!" Ki-Adi was doing his best to keep calm himself.

Adi leaned towards Mace. "Who's that?"

"Bruck's mother," he replied.

"Bruck's mother? But how.."

"Hey lady!"

Adi turned to the woman.

"Yeah you! Get that little b*tch down here! Get that little jerk who killed my son down here now!"

Deepa sighed. "Should we get Qui-Gon down here?"

Mace nodded.

Deepa pulled out her comlink. "Qui-Gon, are you there?..."

"So now what do we do?" Adi asked mace.

"we wait."

Jane, here's some more torchure, but this time for Qui-Gon. you never wann cross a pissed of mother's path!

13. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hmmm, why do I suspect that somebody has been reading Beowulf? Keep going, Miana! I've officially retired from this thread, but I'll keep checking in to read your ideas.
  14. Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Master

star 4
    Miana Kenobi-
    mad.gif I know I haven't posted in a while, but this is still my thread, and I'm insisting that you keep the language a bit cleaner from now on, please? mad.gif
    -----
    Jani was still crying just a bit as Qui-gon and Obi-wan finally made it to the cafeteria, deciding to take her with them.
    Qui-gon ordered a small bowl of rootleaf. He had been out for two days, but wasn't really hungry.
    Obi-wan, on the other hand, had ordered a nerf steak, two eani burgers, some muja, and all the pudding he could get on his tray.
    "I'm surprised you could still eat pudding after all the pudding you ate while you had no memory," Jinn teased.
    "I like pudding!" Kenobi protested, then tried to defend himself. "Besides, this one's for Jani," he said as he handed one of the 10 helping to Jani, who had a potato and a milkshake.
    The three sat down, and began to eat. "Jani, why were you so mad at your brother?" qui-gon finalloy ventured to ask.
    Jani snorted, still venting frustration. "He almost killed the both of you," she said. "He was so convinced that Xanatos never left you, Obi-wan, that he was willing to kill you, and anyone else on that ship, including me and my parents."
    "And he thinks that because you believe me that he's gone, you've taken my side over his?" Obi-wan said in disbelief.
    "Yeah, said Jani, playing now with her potato.
    Suddenly her eyes got really wide, and she yelled to the two Jedi, "GET UNDER THE TABLE!"
    Jinn and Kenobi looked around and didn't see anything.
    She dove under, dragging the two Jedi with her. Suddenly, a hole was blown through the wall, and a small figure with a blaster began shooting. Jani's potato was blown apart, Obi-wan's pudding vaporized. One of the An-Paj's wives in the cafeteria took a shot to the back.
    Suddenly, a well-aimed blaster sniper rifle took the masked gunman down, and dragged the body away.
    The three began crawling from under the table that had been shot at first.
    "Jani, how did you know that was going to happen?"
    "I don't know," she replied. "I saw it happening in my mind, I could feel that it was coming."

Yoda tested Jani, she was definately Force-sensitive. "Tested before, she was. Found were midichlorians, but like this it was not."
    "So she's been in the Temple for a long time?" Qui-gon asked.
    "When saved from Xanatos, she was, some degree of Force-sensitivity was found. Jedi, her parents were. But it was not like this.
    Obi-wan had a realization. "She has some of my midichlorians. When you took my blood to give her the anti-splitonica, her cells received midichlorians from my blood."
    "Begin the Jedi training immediately, we will."

Mace Windu unmasked the Lone Gunman, only to find a child. Nath-Sen had stolen a blaster rifle and shot up the cafeteria in search of Obi-Xan.
    That's when he recognized the clothing Nath-Sen was wearing. It was identical to Bruck's.

Darth Ravage's mind was reeling as it felt Nath-Sen's death. The boy had been confused. He wanted to destroy Xanatos. But if it destroyed Xanatos' destroyer, then the boy was a welcome change to the slow-witted Bruck. "Wait," Ravage thought. "That boy didn't kill Xanatos, the council did!" Now it was fortunate to be talking to council members! Finally, Ravage spoke again to the people who were near- "I want the jerk who killed my son down here now!"
    Bruck's mother was in full force now.

[This message has been edited by Ty-gon Jinn (edited 03-29-2000).]
  15. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Ty-Gon, I'm sorry. I will never ever do that again. Scout's honor.
  16. Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks, Miana. Sorry to get mad.
  17. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    It's okay. I understand where you're coming from. It's just a lack of sleep here.

18. Rowlf_of_Taarna Jedi Knight

N-o-o, he D-I-D-n'-t.

"...from a 'certain' perspective" implies that it IS a 'believed-truth' [from Obi's 'perspective'], not a 'lie'

(Can't have both! True and False; yes, one Can have 'both', if one *** -U-Me(s) contradictory 'perspectives'; honesty [about what one 'believes-is-"true"'], and Dis-honesty, nope; can't have both! And Obi said what He, honestly, 'believed'---from His 'perspective' Not accepting his perspective doesn't make him a 'lyer'.)
  19. Obi the Kid Jedi Master

star 4
    whatever happened to this one...poor Obi...we all just forgot about him and it was going so well for a while...anyone gonna add on...
  20. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Obi the Kid, we started another one cause this one ws too slow, and we sorta got in a loophole where no one knew what to write. It's out there. Somewhere in the forum.

The truth is out there
    (HATES X-FILES)
  21. Jedi Kylenn Jedi Master

star 4
  22. Kyle Altis Jedi Master

star 4
    Once more unto the top ...
  23. queeq Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow, this thread still exists. One from my early days on TFN.

Uppers.

queeq out
  24. queeq Force Ghost

star 4
    Whooops! This thread gone all weird. it was originally called "Can Jedi lie and cheat?". More wonderful features of Snowball I guess.

queeq out
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.