main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I'm Starting a JA Run-On Story- Please Add On!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ty-gon Jinn, Jul 23, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chandar Stardreamer

Chandar Stardreamer Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 1999
    Hope you don't mind if I write something

Qui-Gon leaned back, confused. Xanatos...Nath-Sen...Obi-Wan...poison...midi-chlorians...
    His head hurt. He collapsed into unconciousness.

"All right, we're here to pick you up."

An-Paj nodded. "all right. We'll lift off, and you can take us in via tractor beam."

"Great. Get moving."

Later, when their ship was on the bigger ship,
    An-Paj explained everything by comlink.

"Bad." The medic droid said."Dangerous."
    "Yes, and I believe that with the hypothesis that the male human child will be exterminated, added to the knowledgeable fact, using the word 'fact' as something taken to be real, true, etc., as we have not seen the male human child as yet, that he is as sick as he is, and add that to the fact that the humanoid of the species 'cremulous cremacoies' is not sick nor infected..."

Suddenly An-Paj felt a pounding in his ears. He grabbed a thermometer. He had an extremely high temperature.

An-Paj felt weak in the knees.

Ten minutes later, the second droid (recognize him and his companion from any books--such as the Bounty Hunter wars? ) realized that An-Paj was not doing anything. He logged on to the smaller ships sensers.
    "Hmmm..." he said to his counterpart."We must dissengage the conversation we were having and resart it, this time using the hypothesis that the male human child will be exterminated, added to the knowledgeable fact, using the word 'fact' once again as something taken to be real, true, etc., as we have not seen the male human child as yet, that he is as sick as he is, and add that to the fact that the humanoid of the species 'cremulous cremacoies' is now quite ill, with the same illness that has the human members of that group down, according to the ship's sensers..."

"Worse." interrupted the other. "Dangerous."

"Who is the boy?" the pilot asked, having gotten bored in the cockpit.

"Name," said a droid,"Obi-Wan Kenobi."

"What?" asked the pilot, "Noooo! Not so! You must lie!"

"What is it, brother Paxxi?" asked the co-pilot.

"Obawan is very sick...could be dying, brother Guerra!"

[This message has been edited by Chandar Stardreamer (edited 02-19-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Chandar Stardreamer (edited 02-25-2000).]

2. The Jedi Princess

The Jedi Princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 1999
    Master Rancis looked at Nath-Sen, "what is your question?"

Nath-sen asked, "Our Parents, were they Jedi?"

Master Rancis looked bewildered, "I don't know for certain, but I will look into it."

Nath-Sen turned to leave the room, but before he did, "Thank you Master."

Nath-Sen went back to Jani's room, he went in and sat next to her, Jani looked at him wide eyed ,"Are you sure that Xanatos is not coming back."

Nath-Sen set his jaw and answered, "Very sure, I have made certain of it, Xanatos and all of his thoughts will be destroyed."

Jani looked confused, "But Nath-Sen, that would mean that the nice boy will die."

Nath-Sen did not answer, he just looked out the window.

3. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Welcome aboard, Chandar! Good post! Sorry, though, haven't read those books and I don't recognise the droids.

Ty-gon--that puts quite a twist on things!

Qui-Gon awoke to hear Obi-Wan's panicked shouts reverberating in his head. Why hadn't he ever noticed before how excruciatingly loud and penetrating his Padawan's voice was? No. That wasn't fair. It was this poison--virus--whatever it was, that was making everything seem so different. He couldn't remember ever having felt so miserable before, not even when he'd had the flu. His head had never ached so much, noises had never been so loud, smells never this overwhelming. And it had never been so hard for him to control his emotions, especially now that he was not able to use the Force to calm himself.

Qui-Gon felt angry at Xanatos, very, very angry. To his chagrin, he found himself taking it out on Obi-Wan. Had he really told An-Paj to stuff something in the boy's mouth to shut him up? He must have at least said something to that effect--he remembered Obi-Wan's cry of protest. He had to control this anger, not let it control him, or it would drive them apart again, and Xanatos would truly have won.

Qui-Gon also felt angry at Nath-Sen. How dare that boy sneak aboard their ship and infect Obi-Wan like that? How dare he! Now Obi-Wan was dying, the pilot was dying, he himself was dying...Leaning over the side of the bed, Qui-Gon had to throw up again. He missed the bucket that had been placed there, but didn't care. What an awful taste in his mouth! And his wrist was starting to itch, too. The more he thought about it, the more he was able to understand why Obi-Wan had picked at the tape so much. It really did drive a person mad.

"Master?"Although Qui-Gon knew that Obi-Wan was speaking normally, it sounded as though the boy were yelling right in his ear. Qui-Gon counted to ten with his teeth clenched, and managed not to tell him to shut up. Finally, he opened his mouth and replied,"Yes, Obi-Wan?"

"Do you think you could get up and untie me? Master An-Paj doesn't come, no matter how many times I've called him, and it's been hours!"

But Qui-Gon was saved from having to answer or even, the Force forbid, trying to get up as the door slid open and a medical droid rolled in. Medical droid? Surely they hadn't had any on board?

"Good afternoon. I am ZR-165. I shall be assessing your conditions now and again prior to our arrival on Sceotan."

"Voice off,"said Obi-Wan testily."And untie my wrists, please. I need to go to the refresher."

"Voice off is not an option. You are Obi-Wan Kenobi. Medic An-Paj reported that you have removed the IV needle twice and will almost certainly do so again. The restraints will remain. You may have a bedpan."

Qui-Gon abruptly stopped scratching at the tape around his arm and stuffed his good hand underneath him. Just until the droid leaves, he told himself. Just until that droid leaves...

[This message has been edited by Jane Jinn (edited 02-20-2000).]

4. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Gee yall are Hard on those poor guys aren't you.
    When does this torture stop...poor things.
    LOL
    Oh by the way....good work

[This message has been edited by JediKnight-Obi-Wan (edited 02-20-2000).]

5. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Chandar, i have. It took my a while to remember (at first i thought you were talking about Dengar and Zuckuas), bt i got it. Are you guys planning on Killing Obi-Wan?! Gosh, in every thing i read, obi-Wan is torchered almost to death! man, I fell sorry for that kid!

Jani sat on her bed, thinking. 'Why would Nath-Sen do that?' She thought. Nath-Sen had told her a little of what he had done, and parts of it she still didn't understand. 'What did nath-Sen call that virus?'

"Nath-Sen," she asked her brother, who was sitting at a desk reading.

"yes?"

"what was the name of that virus Obi-Wan has?"

"Why do you want to know?" He turned to her.

"I was just curious," she said as innocently as possible.

"Oh, it was called Splitonica."

Splitonica. The name was so familiar to Jani.

Nath-Sen got up and left the room.

'Splitonica, Splitonica, Where have i heard that name before?!?' Jani was yelling at herself. She put her face in her hands. The name was So familiar! How could she forget it??!

Jani's hand hit something hard. It was her necklace. She held it in her hand. It was tied around her neck, and the charm on it was a small cylinder carrying a green goo. Xantoes had put it on her, and she couldn't get it off.

jani inspected the small cylinder between her fingers. There was some writting on it, it Xantoe's language. Jani had learned a little of the language, and tried to read what it said.

"An--anti--antispl....."

Jani finished reading the container. She froze.

"that's it," Jani whispered.

She jumped from her bed and ran don the hall.

"Deepa!! Adi!!! Master Yoda, Quick!!"

6. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Miana, please. Of course we're not planning on killing Obi-Wan. It's so much more fun to keep him alive...for further torture...But you know this will have a happy end...won't it?

Good post! Now if we can only get the antidote to Obi-Wan in time...

The bedpan had been emptied and now the droid was coming back. Obi-Wan watched it warily, listening with a grimace to the high-pitched grinding sound it made as its wheels rolled over the floor.

"I have received additional information about this poison,"said Qui-Gon quietly from across the room."It appears to be mutagens, causing hormones emitted by the midichlorians to become viruses."

"Thank you, Master Jinn, I shall take that into consideration."The droid turned back to Obi-Wan and extended a mechanical arm. The touch was as painful as a blow, and Obi-Wan could not suppress a small cry.

"Pulse...eighty two. Temperature...thirty nine point three. Level of rehydration not yet optimal. And now a blood sample."

"No!"Obi-Wan tried to jerk both arms away instinctively, which sent a fresh wave of agony along the IV needle, but the gauze strips held him back and the droid had already extended the blood probe."Owwwwww!"

"Stop using the Force, Obi-Wan!"came the reminder from the bed across the room. Qui-Gon's voice was weak, but nonetheless stern.

"I'm not, master!"Not anymore, he amended to himself.

It was really unfair. Everything hurt so much and there was nothing he was allowed to do to relieve it. The IV needle in his arm was especially excruciating, and now this droid had to come along and poke him again. Even though he knew it was only a blood sample, it still felt like a long, thin drill tapping into the bone marrow, and although the droid had removed the probe almost immediately, the pain remained. So what if the Force made the poison worse? They were going to find an antidote for it, weren't they? Despite his master's warnings, Obi-Wan began to erect a mind barrier against the agony.

"Obi-Wan. OBI-WAN KENOBI!"

Guiltily, he let the barrier fall and the pain came rushing back, bringing tears with it."Sorry, master."

"You are not sorry. Remind me to give you extra meditation hours on obedience once we're both feeling better. Medic droid--"

"ZR-165, Master Jinn."

"ZR-165, give him something to put him out of my misery!"

"Are you referring to a painkiller, Master Jinn?"

"Yes!"

"It was only a blood sample. There should be little or no pain associated with this procedure."

Indignantly, Obi-Wan choked back a sob. Now that the nausea and fever were under control, the worst thing about this poison, except for the pain, was the fact that he couldn't seem to stop crying. He hated sounding like a whiny little boy all the time, but the tears flowed anyway.

"Heightened sensitivity,"Qui-Gon explained, enunciating every syllable.

"Ah. Yes. That would explain the overreaction."

"Medic An-Paj gave him one tenth of the usual dose and that knocked him out for a couple of hours."

"Medic An-Paj also reported unusual side effects--"

"He won't be sleepwalking if he's tied down, will he?"

"No. The painkillers are in Medic An-Paj's quarters. I shall return immediately."The droid rolled out.

Obi-Wan turned his head, meaning to thank his master for suggesting it, but the words suddenly caught in his throat."Ma-ah-ah--"

And then everything around him blurred into blackness.

Qui-Gon watched in horror, his own misery forgotten, as Obi-Wan's body suddenly stiffened, then began to shake violently. His head slammed into the pillow again and again, his arms strained at the straps, his legs thrashed wildly. His eyes had suddenly rolled back into his head and there was froth coming from his mouth.

"Obi-Wan? Medic droid! ZR-165!"

The droid returned at once, surveying the situation, but did nothing until the seizure had stopped. Only then did he slice through the gauze strips and turn Obi-Wan's limp body over onto his side, bending one arm up to place a hand under his face, then arranging the rest of the boy's limbs into the recovery postion.

"What hap

7. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Oh boy. He seizures, could have died and all Qui-Gon can think of is berating him.
    Come on, guys get them out of their miseries.

8. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Jani was sitting on a Republic Cruiser that was in hyperspace, bound for Sceotan.
    Jedi Master Depa Billaba was sitting next to the pilot- she looked back at Jani. "Are you doing okay?" she asked.
    "Yeah, I'm fine." Jani went back to fingering the small capsule that could save the lives of every Force-sensitive being on the other Jedi's ship.
    That necklace was the only thing that her parents had left her.
    Nath-Sen had told her the story a thousand times- their parents had developed a mystery chemical- they didn't know what it would do- but something told them that they needed to make it.
    Just before they disappeared- Xanatos told her that he killed them- they gave Nath-Sen a necklace to give to his baby sister. They said she would know when to use it.
    And she had- she had never read the capsule before- but rumors around their disappearence flew about how Xanatos killed them because they developed an AntiSplitonica.
    Now, they came out of hyperspace over Sceotan. They began the landing cycle.
    As they got out, Depa Billiba yelled at a medical droid walking by. "Where's Obi-wan Kenobi?"
    "Sir," the droid answered. "No-one named Kenobi has checked into this facility in the last year."
    The pilot used his commlink to locate the frequency of the missing cruiser. "Captain Geluc, are you there?"
    "Yes, sir," came the reply. "We haven't made it to Sceotan yet."
    "They're not here?" Billiba said, confused.
    "Our hyperdrive shorted out- we found a larger ship to get us there. It's slower, but we have a team of medical droids."
    "We have a cure for the virus."

Captain Geluc almost fainted from relief. He turned to a nearby droid. "Who's ship is this- I need to tell them who to expect."
    The droid "thought" for a second, then replied "Captain Kars Trainsha and his wife."
    Geluc reactivated his commlink. "We'll be on a medical frigate piloted by a man name Trainsha."

Jani felt weak- Kars Trainsha was her father's name. Had Xanatos lied again?

9. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    What is this doing down here? UP!!!!!!

Kithera

10. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    OOHH! Getting interesting!

11. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    "We have landed on Sceotan,"ZR-165 announced.

Roused from his doze, Qui-Gon groaned inwardly. The mechanical voice boomed painfully in his ears, even through the layers of quilts that he had pulled over his head to block the light from the room. Through the air hole that he had left for his mouth, Qui-Gon asked,"How is Obi-Wan?"

"He has had another seizure,"the droid reported,"and his condition is poor. At the moment, however, he is stable."

The new seizure was news to Qui-Gon, who wondered vaguely how he had missed it. But then, he had been asleep a lot during the past hours, glad to escape the constant barrage of noise, light, smells, and pain. The last time he had looked at Obi-Wan, he had been shocked to see that the boy had not responded at all to the droid taking a blood sample. He had not cried out or even twitched, he had just laid there as though he were already dead. Qui-Gon had had to ask the droid if he were still alive, and had been relieved to hear that he was.

"When is the antidote coming?"Qui-Gon winced as he inadvertantly moved his left arm, the one with the IV in it. He had become so sensitive to pain that the IV needle felt like an instrument of torture, permanently burning his arm or drilling into the bone. He couldn't decide which feeling was more accurate. It was really a combination of the two, and it took all his willpower to leave the needle in and not pull it out like Obi-Wan had done.

"They are erecting a quarantine shelter around the ship. Estimated time to completion, one hour and fifty three minutes. The antidote will then be brought in and administered."

"Two more hours..."

"I must take another blood sample now, Master Jinn."

Qui-Gon reluctantly extended one arm from under the covers and the droid pricked it with the probe. Force, but it hurt! He couldn't suppress a groan. No wonder Obi-Wan had cried so much.

"I have injected the painkiller into the IV, Master Jinn."

"Thank you, ZR-165, that is...very considerate of you,"Qui-Gon answered. The droid had given him a cylinder the last time, and he had definitely not been able to suppress a scream at the agony--several screams, in fact--before dropping into blessed unconsciousness.

"I may be a droid, Master Jinn, but I am not inhuman,"ZR-165 replied with as much huffiness as his mechanical voice would allow.

No, of course not, Qui-Gon wanted to reply, but he was already dreaming. The physical pain was gone and in its place, images flashed through his mind that brought mental anguish instead. Obi-Wan was there, screaming "I hate you" again and again, not giving him the chance to explain, scarcely stopping to draw breath.

And Xanatos, saying,"You might as well kill him now, because he's as good as dead to you anyway."

Then Obi-Wan again, sitting on the floor of the infirmary with tears in his eyes, saying,"You cut off the bond...You don't want me..."

Obi-Wan! In his dream, Qui-Gon was about to reach out for him, reassure him, even restore the bond, and then something bored into his shoulder, opening the way for something hot and agonising to invade his body, spreading quickly to penetrate every cell and torment every nerve ending without cease.

Qui-Gon screamed, awake enough now to realise that it wasn't a dream, the pain was real and even worse than in his sleep, and he had to scream again. Before succumbing to the cool and welcome darkness, he thought he heard a voice say something about an antidote. Qui-Gon's last thought was: it's too late, Obi-Wan...it's too late...I'm dying...I never restored the bond...I didn't have time...don't hate me...don't hate me, Obi-Wan...

[This message has been edited by Jane Jinn (edited 02-22-2000).]

12. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    Qui-Gon stirred into his sleep, he thought, I am not in any pain, I must be one with the force. But then he heard a voice, "It is all right friend."

Qui-Gon knew that voice, it was Mace Windu, was Mace dead too?

Mace let out a small laugh, "No Qui, I am not dead and neither are you." Qui-Gon opened his eyes and Mace continued, "Jani had the antidote, her parents had invented it and gave it to her brother to give to his sister. They said she would know when to use it. She did."

Qui-Gon started to sit up, "Obi-Wan? Where is Obi-Wan?"

Mace sighed and looked away, "Qui-Gon, the poison/virus ran rampent through his body, he was left very weak. After the antidote was administered he slipped into a coma, he has not come out of it."

Qui-Gon started to get up, "I want to see him, I made a promise. I have to keep it."

Mace argued gently, "Qui-Gon, you are still weak yourself, You need to regain your strength."

Qui-Gon argued right back, "I am fine, it is Obi-Wan who is in danger. He needs me, and to be honest with you, I need him as well."

Mace nodded and said, "I will take you to him as soon as you eat something."

Qui-Gon did not realize how hungry he was until a droid returned with a tray. He finished everything on it and stood up to dress. When he was finished Mace returned and led him to his apprentice.

Qui-Gon almost broke down at the sight of Obi-Wan, all hooked up to Machines, with tubes running in and out of his veins. Obi-Wan had a breathing tube in, and Qui-Gon knew then how close to death this boy had been.

An-Paj was there reading the machines findings and running scans. He looked up when he heard Qui-Gon come in. "Master Jinn, I am glad to see you up."

Qui-Gon answered, "Thank you An-Paj, but my concern is with Obi-Wan."

An-Paj did not waste anytime, he knew that Qui-Gon wanted to know what was going on, and he would want details, "Well, the poison/virus festered more quickly in Obi-Wan's body then it did with anyone else infected. When the convulsions started his major organs started to shut down."

Qui-Gon's eyes grew wide and An-Paj stopped for a moment, Qui-Gon then composed himself and said, "Continue."

An-Paj nervously continued, "By the time we were able to inject the antidote, he was in cardiac arrest. We managed to keep him alive and inject the antidote, but he soon went into a coma."

Qui-Gon closed his eyes and when he reopened them, the tears were visable, "And the Master/Apprentice bond? Can I restore it?"

An-Paj nodded, "The virus is gone, I think he needs the bond, he needs to feel he is not alone. Maybe the bond can find him and bring him back. It is a small chance Master Jinn, but he is not dead yet."

Qui-Gon took a seat next to Obi-Wan and took a small hand into his. He grimaced at the sight of the bruises on the wrist left from IV needles. Carefull of all the tubes and machines Qui-Gon gently stroked the boys head and began to speak to him through the force.

13. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    I HATE this stupid computer! I wrote a big long post, and just as i'm about to click 'submit,' BOOM! You have been signed off due to inactivity! God, this sucks! Oh well, if I had poster it, it would have interfered with Princess' post. Oh well.

14. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Please someone continue.

15. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Hey, cool! I'm a jedi Knight now!
    Obi-Wan felt something moving inside of him. 'What is that?' he thought. Then it hit him. it was the Force. 'NNOOO!!!!!' he screamed to himself. 'Are they trying to kill me?' 'NNNNOOOOOOO! NNNNOOO!'

"NNOOOO!!!!"
    Qui-Gon's head snapped towards the bed where obi-Wan lay. The boy was screaming, like he was having a nightmare.

Qui-gon quickly got up and ran to the boy.

"NNNOOOO!!!! Please don't!!!!! NNOOOO!!!"

Qui-gon began shaking Obi-Wan. "obi-Wan, wake up. Obi-Wan! Wake up!"

Obi-Wan's eyes shot open. He was panting hard. He began looking around. he tried to speak, but couldn't find his voice. Finally, he did. "Are you trying to kill me, Master?"

"No, obi-Wan... I.."

"Then why did you bring the Force back into me?!"

"obi-Wan, please calm down.'

Obi-Wan tried to rub his eyes, but he remembered he was tied down. But, suddenly his hand came up and hit his face. He was stunned. he held out his hands. Sure enough, he was no longer tied down, there was no needle in his arm, his eyes were no longer sensative to the light, he could hear normally. He was...cured.

Qui-gon saw Obi-Wan was realizing what had happened. He came over and sat on the edge of the bed, rocking obi-Wan in his arms.

"What happened?" Obi-Wan whispered.

"You were cured, obi-Wan. Everyone was."

"I know that, but.. how?"

"Jani."

"Jani?" Jani was that little girl Xantoes had held as a hostage against them. How could she help? Then, obi-Wan remembered something else. jani was Nath-Sen's sister.

"How did Jani do this?" Obi-Wan asked.

"It's a long story, and I'll tell you later. All that matters now is that you're cured. Now, come on. You need something to eat."

16. Ty-gon Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Jani's father and mother sat in the cockpit of the ship. Other Jedi had been let on, and the cure had been administered.
    Now they were only moments away from seeing their little girl.
    Her father began loosening his collar.
    "What's the matter, Kars?" his wife asked.
    "I'm fine, Monla," he answered. "It's just a little hot in here."
    Monla began to feel warm, too. Soon, the heat was overwhelming. They suffocated.
    A droid rolled in. He took the temperatures of each, they were burning up- and dead.
    A monitor began to flicker, and Xanatos' face appeared. The droid stared down at the monitor.
    "Hello, Kars, Monla," the monitor said. "By now, you're dead- as your sensors have set this recording off. This was a slow acting poison I slipped in your food after I kidnapped you. Has it been six years? Your Jani was an infant."
    Jani walked into the cockpit. She was finally going to see her parents after all these years. But when she saw them, they were slumped over their chairs, and she could hear Xanatos' voice saying "And you don't have to worry about telling Jani about your- unfortunate- deaths. I told her that you died six years ago." Then he laughed, and the monitor flickered and died.
    Jani felt weak. She began to cry, then fainted.

A Sceotan doctor walked over to An-Paj. "This is the only Anti-Splitonica there is?" he asked, pointing to Jani's cylander.
    "I'm sure."
    "Darn," the doctor said. "It's totally gone. I would have loved to analyze this, but since these were isolated cases, we at least shouldn't need them again.

Captain Geluc walked in to the cockpit to find to dead bodies in the seats. But that didn't trouble him as much as the small girl lying on the floor next to a puddle of vomit. This must be Jani.
    A medic droid was standing near her, analyzing her vomit, checking for disease.
    Geluc looked at the dead bodies- he saw a lightsaber on the man. //So they were Jedi, after all.//

Obi-wan woke up. He was feeling so much better. He looked over at Qui-gon, who looked totally cured. "Master?"
    "Obi-wan, you look better."
    "So do you." Kenobi replied.
    "They used the whole bottle of medicine on you- I'm glad it worked."
    "And there's no more?"
    "No," Qui-gon answered, "But they searched Xanatos' lab and found no more Splitonica."

Geluc picked up Jani, and she had a horrible fever. She moaned something about a stomach ache.
    Suddenly the droid piped up. "The female human child tests positive for Splitonica."
    Geluc's face went pale. They were out of Anti-Splitonica- forever.
    Xanatos' monitor flickered back to life- "Oh, and I used a slowing agent on Jani's virus- she should die not long after the two of you." He began to laugh again, and the monitor went dead.
    "Why does he laugh so loud?" Jani asked. "It's making my ears ring."

17. Sat'zi

Sat'zi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 6, 2000
    *gasp*
    ohmigod! keep posting guys!

18. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Oh no!! Please, don't let Jani die!!!!

Evil, evil people!! I was almost crying when Obi-wan was in a coma and now Jani.

Oh well...

Kithera

19. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Confessions of an Evil Person, part I:

I was planning to have Obi-Wan wake up with amnesia, but Miana got in there first with her very touching scene, so now I have to backtrack and see if there's anything left in this story for me to do. Looks like there aren't many opportunities for Obi-Torture just at the moment, and somehow, Jani-Torture is just not my style!

20. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Ok, first off, what is this thing? )The picture). Second, Jane, sorry. I never thought about Amnesia. That would have been interesting. Hey.. maybe it can work out...

Obi-Wan sat upright in his bed, sipping soup carefully. Qui-Gon came in and st down in a chair next to Obi-Wan. He covered his face with his hands.

"Master, what's wrong?" obi-Wan asked.

"Jani's been infected with Splitonica," Qui-Gon whispered.

Obi-Wan was confused. "But can't the medical droids just put some of that stuff Jani had into her..?"

"It's gone, Obi-Wan. Remember?"

"Oh yeah. I guess i forgot."

Suddenly, there was a loud explosion and the ship rocked. Qui-Gon was thrown out of his chair, and Obi-Wan's soup spilt all over him.

Obi-Wan grapped onto the bed rail to support himself. There was a few more explosions, and parts of the roof came tumbling down.

One large section came down and fell on top of obi-Wan's head.

"Obi-Wan!" Qui-Gon yelled. But it was too late. No sooner had the words come out of his mouth, Qui-Gon himself found his leg trapped under a large section of roof. The lights went out and all was silent for a few hours.

When the emergency lights came back on, a voice came over the loudspeaker. it was a recording of Xantoes.

"oh, and did I forget to mention there is also a small bomb or two on the ship? Oops.." There was that laugh again, and the voice fadded.

Qui-gon began pushing the debrie off of his leg. Some of it was small and could easily be knocked off, but other chunks Qui-Gon had to use the Force to get off. Finnaly, he was free from all the sections of roof. He looked at his leg, which was black and blue, and swollen.

'It's broken,' He thought. He looked over to the bed where Obi-Wan had layed. The ceiling had mainly collapsed right there, and all Qui-Gon could see was Obi-Wan's hand.

QUi-Gon hobbled over to the bed and began pulling off the sections (Sorry, I can't spell derbre, or debrie however you spell it).

As soon as Qui-gon got all of the chunks off, He saw Obi-Wan was unconcious. He began shaking him.

"Obi-wan, Obi-Wan! Wake up!"

Obi-Wan's eyes snapped open with a snap. He looked at Qui-Gon with horror.

"Who..who are you?" Obi-Wan asked in a small voice.

There Jane, happy?

21. Ty-gon Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Miana Kenobi-
    It's Darth Vader and "debris"

22. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Miana--Yes, I'm happy you gave me the chance to play out my amnesia theme. I just love torturing Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, as you might have guessed. However, I hope you didn't think my post was a rebuke to you, or even a commandment. Thanks for the opportunity, anyway!

23. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    "Stop trying to tease me,"said Qui-Gon, more sternly than he'd intended, but then his voice caught in his throat as he saw Obi-Wan's eyes slide closed again. The boy's head slumped to one side, and he did not even twitch as Qui-Gon gently probed the huge, swollen bruise in the middle of his forehead.

Everything seemed to happen at once after that. Droids came through, clearing the debris speedily away, and ZR-165 followed. After checking over both Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, he reported,"Your injuries are not life-threatening. Master Jinn, we ask for your permission to do a blood transfusion from Obi-Wan to Jani. The antidote has created a team of virus extinguishers which are still active in his body, and they might be able to help her. As his blood has the highest concentration of them, he is the logical choice."

"Are their blood types compatible?"asked Qui-Gon.

"We will make them compatible,"the droid replied smoothly."But there is not much time."

"You have my permission, of course."

"Thank you. We shall see to his injuries immediately."ZR-165 inserted a needle into Obi-Wan's arm and Qui-Gon winced, expecting a reaction, but there was none. As the bag on the other end began to fill with blood, ZR-165 indicated for two of the other droids to carry Obi-Wan's bed out of the rubble.

"Where are you taking him?"

"Now that the danger of contagion has been reduced, we have reserved a ward for all of you in the main medical center."

"Jani, too?"

"Yes."Two more droids rolled up, carrying a stretcher between them, and ZR-165 extended a mechanical hand towards it."We will take you there now."

Qui-Gon spent the rest of the day getting a bone-knitter fitted in his leg and then floating in a bacta tank, and was only able to check on Obi-Wan when he got out again. According to ZR-165, his Padawan was asleep now, no longer unconscious, but simply asleep, and he would be wise to do the same. He stretched out on the other bed in the room and reached out to Obi-Wan along their bond. The boy's life force was only slightly diminished now, so much stronger than the last time he'd sensed it. Obi-Wan really was getting better. It seemed that he could survive anything. That bump on his head wouldn't bother him for long.

Qui-Gon hadn't meant to fall asleep, but was unaware that his eyes had closed of their own accord.

24. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    His head ached. That was the first thing he became aware of. The second thing was that he was hungry, achingly hungry. He glanced around. The curtains had not been drawn across the window and he could see that it was getting light outside. Breakfast time!

Shakily, he stood up. Why was he so weak? Well, he was hungry, of course, but--oh. He recognised the room as belonging to a medical center. He must have been hurt somehow. Yes, his head. That's why it ached so much. He'd hurt his head and was now in a medical center. Despite his weakness, he also felt a bit restless, like walking around a little, so he decided to find a medic or a nurse and see if he couldn't get something to eat.

He wandered out into the corridor. There were voices coming from farther down, on the other side, and he followed the sound until he came to an office where three women were sitting around on desks, drinking from cups and discussing the data pads they held in their other hands. When he came into the doorway, they all glanced up.

"Hello! Are you sure you should be up?"asked the oldest one, then answered her own question."Well, if you're on your feet, you must be up to it."

"I was just wondering if I could get something to eat,"he said with an apologetic smile.

"How's your head? Are you dizzy at all?"

"Not really. It hurts a bit, though."

"I'll get you a painkiller. Breakfast won't be for two more hours, but if you're really that hungry, we can find something for you, I suppose. Here, sit down. You're looking a bit shaky."

"I'm all right,"he protested, but he was glad to sit down at the nearest desk. The nurses cleared a space for him and one of them pressed a painkiller cylinder against his arm. Expecting it to hurt, he jerked in surprise, then blinked as he realised that it was only a pinprick.

"Right, what have we got for starving patients?"

"Here's some bread."

"We can make some soup. They stocked up on the soup stuff yesterday when they opened the ward."

"I've got a sweet pudding in the fridge somewhere."

"Pudding for breakfast?"

"I like pudding,"he said, which made them all laugh.

Eventually, they put a bowl of soup in front of him, a slice of bread, and a cup of tea, and the youngest nurse said,"We've got to check on the other patients now, but if you finish all that, you can have the pudding when we get back."

"Thank you."He started to eat and was just about finished when he heard a voice down the corridor, calling somebody.

"Obi-Wan! Obi-Wan!"

The voice came closer and he saw a man framed in the doorway, with greying hair that fell to his shoulders and a short beard, dressed in blue pyjamas and a blue robe.

"There you are! What are you doing here?"

He glanced around, expecting to see one of the nurses in the room, but there was nobody there except himself.

"I'm sorry,"he said."I didn't realise you were talking to me."

The man had been about to speak, but then he stopped. After a moment of stunned silence, he asked,"Do you know who I am?"

"No. Should I?"

"Do you know who you are?"

"I--ah--"It was his turn to be surprised. He'd wanted to say something, but he didn't know what. He had a name, didn't he? It was right on the tip of his tongue. He just had to remember it. Why couldn't he remember?

"I--I don't know!"

25. The Jedi Princess

Oct 30, 1999
    Qui-Gon's heart skipped a beat, he walked slowly towards Obi-Wan, and Obi-Wan threw up his hands in defense, "Don't Hurt Me! Please, don't."

Qui-Gon knelt in front of Obi-Wan and moved the tray, "I'll not hurt you Padawan. If you don't know anything else, please know that."

Obi-Wan shrugged, "I am so bruised and achey, I thought someone beat me. I thought my name was Obi something. Why did you call me...um...pada...pada..."

"Padawan." Qui-Gon finished, "I called you that because you are my Padawan learner, but you are also much more than that to me. You are my life also."

Obi-Wan looked confused, "Why am I here, what happened to me?"

Qui-Gon did not want to say to much about the ordeal, he did not want to scare the boy. Qui-Gon also thought, And I did beat him, even though it was because of Xanatos, it will still confuse him if I tell him. And it will also frighten him.

Instead Qui-Gon said, "You have been through a hard ordeal. I will tell you about it in time, right now I am concerned about your memory. You really don't know who I am?"

Obi-Wan shook his head and lowered his eyes, his thoughts were running wild, Who am I? Where am I. Who is this man with me?

Obi-Wan was surprised to feel strong arms wrap around him. He started to pull away, but stopped when he realized that it just felt right. Like he belonged there. He rested his head on the strong shoulder and closed his eyes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.