main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp I'm still alive!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by flightmech73, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    Thanx for thinking bout me TK. I hope SMF was great. I wish I was there but these things happen. Big things going on. I just moved into a 3 bedroom. Things are starting to get settled down now. We just got our internet back today. We live in the same complex but we moved 3 buildings over. About star wars stuff. You where right. I should've orders the uniform bigger. But it fits Tara really good so she stole it. Frankly She looks HOT in it anyway. Still playing around with the trash can mando armor thing. It doesn't look half bad. When we gett all settled I'll have to take some pics and throw them on here. Hope all is well with you guys and hope to see ya soon.

Andy

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Great to hear from you again Andy!

SMF was pretty fun. The talks that Jeremy Bulloch and Ray Park were great, with Jeremy's the better of the two. Lots of great costumes were there, and some great deals!

I'm working on posting my pics now, hopefully by the end of the week I'll have them up.

3. MasterAdana

MasterAdana Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2007
    I wish I could have been there as well but I had to work all weekend.....:mad: Well, Darth Real Life just won't give me a break. Glad to hear you guys had fun.

Btw, when is the next meeting?

4. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Yo Andy, where are you??

5. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Andy has turned to the DarkSide.....

Welcome Andy! lol.....

No realy want happen to him? Hope all is well out there.

SeeYa,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.