main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

im tired of GL re-releasing the starwars movies!

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by obi-wan_kenobi19, Mar 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-wan_kenobi19

obi-wan_kenobi19 Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2005
    the vhs versions came out like 4 times that i know of, 1990,1995,1997,2000.now we finally got them on dvd which we waited forever to see.now word is he is now re-releasing it in 2007.im so so so tired of this man abusing the starwars fans with his greedyness.i wish he would leave them alone.one other thing that got my blod boiling is someone in GL camp talking about no deleted scenes,that person said theres no need right now for them.well lets see dvds started coming out in 1999.well i would say 5 years is enough time for starwars fans to get anything and everything in these dvds.there a buch of greedy men.but dont get me wrong i love the OT dvds though.what are yalls opinion on these greedyness.

This has everything to do with Star Wars, and nothing to do with the things we talk about in this forum.

2. aussietiger

aussietiger Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2005
    George Lucas can stop releasing Star Wars titles once he's releases the ORIGINAL original trilogy, pre-SE, on DVD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.