main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx I'm tired of...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by jupitertronic, Sep 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    the official alternative of the "i love" thread.

i'm tired of being told that i'm selfish, that i'm untrustworthy, that i'm inexperienced. i'm tired of being horrendously patronized and of being irrelevant. i'm tired of guilt trips, i'm tired of people asking for my opinion constantly and not really wanting it.

i'm tired of people treating me like crap because i'm a virgin and haven't done drugs and don't date on a regular basis and wouldn't choose to get drunk under normal circumstances. i'm tired of people always trying to make me feel like i'm doing something wrong, or am just an incorrect person, simply because i'm not like them.

i'm tired of people not knowing when to drop a subject, and i'm tired of being more emotionally mature than most of the adults i know.

i'm tired of being told what to do and how to do it, i'm tired of always being blamed for things just because i "seem guilty," and i'm tired of fairweather friends.

now let's watch as this thread sinks like a ton of bricks. :p if it doesn't, feel free to vent.

2. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    having to wait for fate to decide what your life is going to worth

3. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    Great thread, JT!

I'm tired of feeling stupid, I'm tired of feeling like a second class citizen!

I'm tired of all the other moms looking at me strange when I drop my daughter off for school.

I'm tired of not being able to retain information.

I'm tired of being scared to take the next step in life.

I'm tired of being older than almost everyone I hang out with.

I'm tired of the computer being my best friend.

OMG I feel horrible now! :_|

4. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    I tired of...

Stupid boys
    not being able to say no
    always being watched
    always being criticized
    being too talkative
    having no will power
    Stupid boys

5. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Actually, it's somewhat cathartic :)

...of being let down by my body everytime I think things are finally starting to turn around.

...needing a blasted piece of paper to get paid to do what I've been doing for years for free.

...people who claim that they only want what's best for their children when trying to justify their own prejudices and hypocracy.

6. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    ...of being let down by my body everytime I think things are finally starting to turn around.

Oh I hear you on that!

This is cathartic. I just been crying up a storm!

Who has the chocolate!

And another thing I'm tired of:

Chocolate being fattening! :mad:

7. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    If you make it to Denver, I'll share w/ you my recipe for Peanut Butter Cocoa Cookies. :D If you use the reduced fat peanut butter, you have a seriously delicious dessert, w/o the guilt :D

...always being stuck in the middle of situations I did not create, but am forced to fix.

8. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    If I make it to Denver . . .

I'm tired of being scared to go to Denver because I probably won't be able to breath.

9. jupitertronic

Feb 10, 2002
    denver's not really that high up. contrary to what you might think, it's kind of right up against the foothills and not really in the mountains. it's the rockies you need to worry about, really. i had a problem breathing up there on a field trip in fifth grade once. like an asthma attack, but i never had asthma.

i'm tired of being online all day, even though i don't really want to be, because it's the only means of communication i have with my friends and the outside world.

i'm tired of sleeping. :p

i'm tired of falling in love with people i can't have.

10. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    It's not THAT bad! If my mother and sister the weezers can live out here, anyone can do it ;)

...sick of ending relationships because people think I'm going to change my mind later. :p

11. jupitertronic

Feb 10, 2002
    i'm tired of sabotaging my (few) relationships because i feel like no one's paying attention to me unless they're worrying about me.

i'm tired of being (uncharacteristically) nice and thinking, "i'll give him time," and not making a move, and then he goes off and dates someone else. it's happened more than once.

i'm tired of feeling so ugly that i choose not to leave the house most days.

i'm tired of my grandma telling me, and i quote, "if you think a guy's going to love you for you, you've got a lot to learn," while she's taking me shopping to buy more feminine things, because i'm fooling myself if i think anyone could ever want to get to know me if i just wear t-shirts.

i'm tired of my grandma constantly trying to get me to eat when i go to her house, and then saying i'd be so much prettier if i was just 70 pounds lighter.

i'm tired of getting an idea of something to do with my life, telling someone about it, and then being told, "that's stupid, and here's why..."

i'm tired of being teased when i do something that i'm proud of. it makes me not want to do anything at all.

i'm tired of hating myself. i'm tired of being so shy that it's a big deal for me to order food at a drive through.

i'm tired of regret.

12. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    I?m tired of a lot of things...here goes...
    I am tired of:
    all dishonesty, fake people, liars, backstabbers, users, abusers, egomaniacs, people who get off hurting others, people who only want something from you, people who only keep you around cause it strokes their egos, people that rip apart your feelings because they have no heart themselves.
    hypocrites. people that say they hate something and give you crap for it, then do it themselves.
    people that claim they want totally honesty, then hate you for being honest and take offense to what you say.
    people being selfish and wanting you to listen to them go on and on and on about something they feel strongly about and when it comes time for you to talk about something you feel strongly about, they don?t want to hear it.
    people that promise not to do something, then go ahead and do it and wonder why you are upset.
    not being able to trust people to be quiet and not spread things, especially the drama.
    being yelled at, talked down to, etc. especially when it's supposed to be a friend that is doing it.
    being blamed for other people?s actions because they think they can actually blame others for something they did just because they feel bad about doing it later.
    nothing but negativity flowing from some people and them making me feel bad because I want people to be happy.
    people hurting my feelings because they don?t care about hurting other people.
    people not knowing enough to know that honesty can be done tactfully.
    people thinking others are always in the wrong and not admitting to or even seeing what they do that is hurting others.
    people hearing only the bad and ignoring all the good.
    people thinking they know how something is when they haven?t been in your shoes themselves.
    people always trying to make me feel like i'm doing something wrong, or am just an incorrect person, simply because i'm not like them. DITTO there.
    somehow always saying or doing the wrong thing.
    always feeling bad by just being myself.
    people I think are my friends, not really being my friends.
    people thinking just because they would do something a certain way, or they feel a certain way, that they are correct and everyone should feel that way.
    trying really hard and being accused of not trying at all.
    having people hate you over reasons you can?t control no matter how much you try.
    people giving me crap for who I am no matter what I do.
    closed minded morons.
    people only seeing one side to me, and not bothering to find out what I am really like.
    always being criticized, having no will power, & Stupid boys DITTO.
    of not knowing what I should do next in my life, having no direction at ALL. and being freaked out to do what I really want.
    being chicken in some areas of my life and brave in others.
    things never working out not even ONCE the way I want them to no matter how much time and energy I have put into them.
    thinking I've found people that understand and appreciate me only to find out I was dead wrong, again.
    and I?m tired of being tired. I need sleep! :p
    OH AND THE #1 THING I AM TIRED OF: PEOPLE NOT GETTING MY SENSE OF HUMOR. blah.

13. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    This thread sounds very reminiscent of the thread I started about three months ago... hmmmm... My list has gotten smaller since then... Could this be progress??

14. jupitertronic

Feb 10, 2002
    i'm tired of people who overreact, exaggerate, and act like babies.

i'm tired of people who try to get me back for something dumb, when they don't understand that i seriously do not care.

i'm tired of people who think that they are are so important that everyone must constantly be talking about them behind their backs, and that every problem must have something to do wtih them.

i'm tired of people underestimating me.

i'm tired of people thinking they can put me down in a "sneaky" way and i won't notice it.

i'm tired of stupid people thinking they're smart, and don't get the wrong idea, this one isn't about anyone in particular. :p

i'm tired of being everyone's second choice.

15. aztrooper0013

aztrooper0013 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    Jeez...All you Rebel broads do is complain.

::runs like Hell::

16. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    oops. are there more? yes i forgot some...oh to vent!!
    i'm tired of people thinking things that aren't true... :eek: rumors!
    i'm tired of people being extremely selfish so that they only see how the world effects them and not others.
    i'm tired of people hurting other people's feelings cause they don't give a crap.
    i'm tired of people thinking they are crap and not believing you when you try to convince them that they are not.
    i'm tired of being blamed for everything.
    i'm tired of people always being down.
    i'm tired of people that think they are something when they are not, or refusing to see they are something.
    i'm tired of putting something into a friendship or relationship and seeing nothing in return especially because of selfishness.
    i'm tired of people not realizing the truth.
    i'm tired of people wanting to take the easy road out instead of the mature way.
    i'm tired of stalkers. :p
    i'm tired of being too poor to do what i want sometimes.
    i'm tired of driving. :p

17. jupitertronic

Feb 10, 2002
    i'm tired of everything.

18. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I'd be in some trouble if I posted my immediate thoughts as to what I'm tired of... ;)

19. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    im tired of my computer being all screwy

im tired of that piece of ice that sticks to the bottom of thirstbuster cups

im tired of being just some chld star lookalike

20. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    im tired of being just some chld star lookalike
    feldy, you will NEVER be just some child star lookalike to me ;)

GOONIES NEVER SAY DIE! :D

21. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    goonies never say die! :)

22. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    I love slytherin costumes! and snape and all things potter and potter fan fiction, and draco. and looking forward to the upcoming movie poa.......
    oh wait this is the tired thread. darn. well i'm tired of staying on topic. :p so there. :D

23. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    Boy, Amy, you really did some major venting there. Those were good ones! I have a lot of those same things I'm tired of, myself.

Here are a few more personal ones for me--

I'm tired of:

seeming to be so good at finding the wrong guys.

my changing metabolism not letting me eat whatever I want without gaining weight like I used to be able to do when I was a kid.

being over-weight.

being too lazy to do something about my weight.

not having enough will power not to eat things that I know I shouldn't, just because they taste so good! :p

men underestimating my mechanical abilities and knowledge because I'm female.

having to prove myself more because of this.

being patronized.

constantly worrying about things that are beyond my control.

being too timid to try something new before the chance passes me by.

regretting missed opportunities.

being too much of a loner.

being lonely. (not necessarily the same thing)

being overly-critical of myself.

thinking that I'm totally worthless.

thinking that my life is meaningless.

thinking others don't think I'm good enough.

thinking that I haven't fulfilled my potential as a woman because I didn't get the chance to have any kids while I was still young enough to want them.

not taking a chance because I'm worried about what people will think of me if I do.

not cherishing my friends or family enough.

sometimes being tired of living. [face_plain]

I'm sure I'll think of more.

Boy, am I depressed right now. PMS isn't helping that. I'm going to bed.
    That brings up another thing, though, before I do.

I'm tired of PMS and menstruating, I've been doing it for 33 bloody years! (pun intended) :mad:

24. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Uh, I'm just tired of being tired. I think it's time to go to bed. ;)

Oh yeah, I'm tired of having my car broken into. This is twice at this house. :mad:

25. jada_marnew

Feb 22, 2003
    It's morning and I'm just tired!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.